PDA

View Full Version : BJJ CAMP (6 minutes VIDEO)

Felipe Costa
08-03-2006, 12:22
BJJ CAMP (6 minutes VIDEO)

Hello, I’m writing to remind you that the Fifth Brazilian Black Belt CAMP is just around the corner. We are happy to be considered the best BJJ CAMP in Brazil by all the students in the world.

Once again we are going to get full capacity and we want to thanks all of you who help us to promote and also all former participants. Every camp we have around 5 returning students and I guess that shows the high quality we present in all aspects.

The old students have been asking us to create a Special BJJ CAMP for VETERANS only, that is a good idea and we are thinking when would be the best date for this, hopefully soon.

Well, for our Fifth Brazilian Black Belt BJJ CAMP we only have 3 spots available and we still have one room for couples empty, so that mean that you can bring your wife, even if she does not train BJJ. We have in total 3 rooms separated for the guys who want to bring family, but 2 of them are already taken.

I’m sending a link to a 5 minutes long clip about the camp, is pretty cool, but made by me, so don’t expect much, It’s very amateur:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VdDYoZKlAjQ

Well, I think everyone have already heard or seen some pictures from our camp and a little about all activities and the teachers, but if you want to double check it, please go at www.BrazilianBlackBelt.com , send me an email at [email protected] or even ad me I the MSN [email protected]

Looking forward to see you there, Felipe Costa