PDA

View Full Version : mirko corrupt cop and not cro cop

Anonymous
18-03-2006, 08:40
Wow
On the Japanese forums it is mentioned that the police had Sakakibara (Pride President) several times at the police station handing over documents and bank papers.
It is said that just before the inoki Bom Baye show, a withdrawl was made of $300.000 dollars from the account of DSE/Pride. Which was the same amount rumord Mirko was getting to get a fake injury and stay home for NYE 2003. (Ken Imai travled with that cash amount to Croatia just two weeks before the event)This was the start of the whole war between DSE and Kawamata. Then Fedor took his place but Pride did not want that to happen as Fedor was Pride champion at that time.
Pride/Sakakibara hired yakuza and went to Kobe, Kwamata hired yakuza and both yakuza gangs were "negotiating" about Fedor. At the end Kawamata was told he had to pay $2.000.0000. $1.000.000 to the Yakuza and $1.000.000 to Pride or he would get killed.
With cro (corrupt) cop taking this bribe and also loosing a court case to Branco Cicatic (Cro Cop told lies and has been found quilty) , I guess his political position as well maybe his fighting future are getting more and more foggy.Alse Pride future is not certain as they hired yakuza for them and pressed Kawamata to pay or to get killed. All this sounds like a great script for a movie.

Anonymous
18-03-2006, 09:26
why am I not surprised

Anonymous
18-03-2006, 10:55
can you send me the link to the Japanese forum that where it was posted?

because this sound more to me like a made up story, which could be true anway, but if so then show me the link to the orginal japanese forum. i can read japanese and i visit japanese forums often. so where is it?

Anonymous
18-03-2006, 11:52
can you send me the link to the Japanese forum that where it was posted?

because this sound more to me like a made up story, which could be true anway, but if so then show me the link to the orginal japanese forum. i can read japanese and i visit japanese forums often. so where is it?

http://www.fightopinion.com/2006/02/23/the-arrests-are-starting/
http://www.fightopinion.com/2006/03/03/new-defense-tactic-blame-inoki/
http://www.fightopinion.com/2006/03/13/kawamata-talks-to-weekly-gendai/
http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/waiwai/news/20060318p2g00m0dm003000c.html

To name a few

Anonymous
18-03-2006, 14:58
thanks guest,

but those links are english translations from articles.but what warlord mentions he says comes from japanese forums.

if that is really true, then i would like to read it myself. since that news that warlord mentioned i havent read anywhere on the japanese forums i am at.

and i like to read it complete myself and i would like to read what the japanese people respond to it as well.

i am not saying what warlord says is not true. because i can imagine it is true, but i would like to see a source and read it complete.

thanks

Anonymous
18-03-2006, 19:57
De Japanse pers staat er elke dag bol van.
Kranten, tv , magazines
De eerste invallen zij ook al gedaan (o.a 300 politie agenten)
Dus is heel wat aan de hand daaro

Ronald
18-03-2006, 20:41
Ik heb hier nu al meerdere topics over gezien, maar ik vind dat er maar weinig op gereageerd wordt. Terwijl ik het persoonlijk toch wel een schandaal vindt als Pride mede door Yakuza wordt geleid.
Tja, maar wat moet je er van zeggen dan. Inderdaad allemaal nogal vreemd als het allemaal waar is. Maar ik heb geen concreet idee wat "geleid worden door de Yakuza" nou eigenlijk in de praktijk betekend. Zijn er partijen verkocht? Worden er partijen gepushed? Betekent het vooral dat Pride door zwart geld gefinancierd wordt? Zeg het maar... Voor mij persoonlijk geldt in ieder geval dat ik nog steeds erg graag naar Pride kijk. Het volgende evenement zal ik met net zoveel plezier volgen als ik tot nu toe gedaan heb. Komt misschien ook dat het allemaal op een afstand gebeurd; geen idee. Als hetzelfde in Amsterdam of Rotterdam zou gebeuren zou dat toch spraakmakender zijn.
Overigens, ik zou Pride wel anders gaan zien als mocht blijken dat partijen verkocht zijn...

redjuh
18-03-2006, 20:49
ja straks blijkt Fedor eigenlijk stratenmaker te zijn, en helemaal niet te kunnen knokken...

Anonymous
19-03-2006, 08:44
ja die invallen enzo heb ik ook gezien op tv enzo. en kranten ook gelezen. daarom is het ook erg intresant om te volgen.

maar dat nieuws waar warlord mee aankomt zetten had ik dus nergens of waar gelezen in japanse kranten of online. dus vandaar dat ik aan warlord vroeg waar heb je die informatie vandaan. want ik zou graag het hele stuk in het japans lezen en de reacties erop.

want als je dit zo allemaal leest is het nogal wat.

ten eerste spant miljatovic de manger van fedor een rechtzaak aan tegen kawamata omdat vechters niet betaald kregen.

als miiljatovic een aanklacht indient dat bepaalde vechters niet betaald kregen zoals allistar overeem bevoorbeeld. waarom zou hij daarvoor in de bres springen? omdat miljatovic niet de manager is van allistar bevoorbeeld. want allistar valt onder GG. dus dan mogen we aanemen als van miljatovic waar was. dat hij meer was dan alleen een manager van fedor in japan in de inoki show.

en als we kawamata zo mogen geloven dat onderling maffia met elkaar onderhandelen over fedor. dan mogen we aannemen dat die beste miljatovic hier ook dondersgoed van wist.

hoe dan ook het is een erg vervelend en smerig zaakje. zo zie je maar weer, van buiten ziet het er allemaal zo mooi uit,maar van binnen is het allemaal zo rot.

ben benieuwd waar het allemaal eindigd.