PDA

View Full Version : nieuw respons le banner ivm tim sylvia

Anonymous
17-05-2006, 16:04
New response from LeBanner and AKA to Tim Sylvia:

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=1562&zoneid=2

The following was sent exclusively to MMAWeekly.com from Jerome LeBanner and his manager following up Tim Sylvia's interview on MMAWeekly Radio.com

Jerome LeBanner:

"Hi everyone. First of all I'd like to thank the fans, especially the American ones, who backed me up and thought I'd win against Tim even under MMA rules. I didn't think American fans would be that fair-play! In various forums (MMAWeekly, Sherdog, MMA.TV, Ironlife etc), most of the members think I'd win and that's touching. I'll reply point by point.

1. I don't think it's disrespectful to challenge someone from another organization. Challenges are what this sport is about, it brings excitement and allows the best to fight against each other. And if I remember well, Sylvia challenged Pride champion Fedor... Contradiction?

2. I thought a 2 fights deal, 1 fight in each organization would be good. But I have no problem with fighting him ONLY under mma rules in the UFC cage... Or anywhere else no matter the rules. So I officially state I want to fight Sylvia in the UFC cage. I'm at Dana White and Zuffa's disposal, and I'm waiting for them to reply to my manager's mail. I know they are serious people, I don't worry for that. Here's my manager's mail: [email protected] and my official website's address: www.jerome-le-banner.com

3. Why him and not Andrei Arlovski? For 2 reasons: first I'm sick and tired of reading he has great striking skills. I think I can prove he's far from being world class on his feet. Then I'm not challenging AA cause I'm not arrogant, I'm new in mma and Andrei Arlovski is on top. I don't think I will do good in a ground phase with him. It's too early, I must improve. I'm honest and I'm not overestimating myself. Everybody knows I'm not afraid of anyone but you must be realistic. Furthermore UFC would never accept a fight between Andrei Arlovski and someone from another org.

4. Sylvia says I'm a nobody and that I want recognition. He must be blind and deaf. Of course in the USA UFC is more well known than K-1 but in the entire world K-1 is far more popular. Sylvia is a no name outside of the USA, I'm not. I fought against the best and beat a lot of them, you can't say that for Tim.

5. Sylvia talks about respect and then he insults me? I also read articles where he insulted Tito Ortiz... Contradiction again? Before opening his big mouth he should compare his career with Tito's. Tito is a huge champion an deserves respect.

6. Regarding the insults again, I've met so many big mouths it doesn't bother me anymore. When I talk, I take upon myself and fight afterwards. He calls me "pussy", "bitch" he insults my name, he insults my country... What the fuck is wrong with him? We'll see if he'll talk that much when we'll be face to face...

So there, I hope mma fans understood it's just about the sport and that I won't lower myself and start insulting him. Now, I'd like him to tell me all that stuff face to face in the octagon at UFC 58. I want to challenge him in front of everybody... I know he must fight Andrei Arlovski so I'll wait for this fight to happen. I just hope Andrei Arlovski won't hurt him too much... Sylvia has no chance against him.

It's up to Tim now and the UFC now, I want to challenge him face to face in the cage as he requested. Dana, invite me and I'll be here for UFC 58.

For further info please visit my site www.jerome-le-banner.com , My space users can get in touch with me through my agent here: http://www.myspace.com/aka29

See you,

JLB

p.s : I still want his sunglasses

LeBanner's manager also replied with this message. "Hi, my name's Alan Kermorvan, I'm Jerome LeBanner's manager. We'd like to reply to Tim Sylvia. As a lot of fans know Jerome LeBanner challenged Sylvia in an interview to MMAWeekly. Sylvia immediately replied saying that he didn't know who Lebanner was and his challenge was disrespectful. He also asked why Jerome challenged him as they weren't in the same organization, and why Sylvia instead of Arlovski?

First of all I'd like to tell the fans I sent an email to Tim Sylvia 10 days before the challenge was officially issued to warn him and show him respect. After all this challenge is strictly about sport. Tim received that mail, I have the proof as we communicate on a site where you can see if the emails are read or not. However he didn't reply. Therefore Tim Sylvia knew LeBanner was about to challenge him. To act as he was surprised is pure bullshit, and I'm sure he lied when he said he didn't know who JLB is. After Jerome's challenge and Tim's reply he started to act in a rude and disrespectful way, as shown in the following messages all posted on the same site the 9 and 10 of February:

“ I cant believe that pussy has the balls to call me out. Fuck K1 he can come to my turf to call me out big mistake on his part first aa thank him. �

“ You think that pussy can beat me? Bring your bitch ass boy on he wont last 1 minute with me in the cage. �

Here's an entry of his blog from the same site:

“ Most of you know that some K1 fighter named Jerome Lebitch I mean Lebanner recently issued a challenge to me. First of all I cant believe that this nobody would call me out and second of all why is he calling me out to K1, if your going to open your big fat french mouth to call me out at least have the respect to call me out at ufc. Why not call out AA if you think your so good why the #2 guy. This guy just wants some publicity cause he's a nobody and he wants some recognition. Go cry about your shitty career somewhere else. Ill fight Lebitch no question that’s if of course he has the balls to come to the octagon. We all know the french are pussys. �

I think Tim Sylvia isn't a gentleman. His insults and derogatory comments are hardly worthy of a man fighting for a big organization

phranq
17-05-2006, 16:33
Tsja, beetje jammer in dit geval dat Sylvia van AA heeft gewonnen, denk nl niet dat Dana White deze partij er van zal laten komen...zou niet zo leuk zijn als hun 'champ' verliest van een K-1 vechter.

p diddy
17-05-2006, 16:38
hij maakt een goede kans....maar phranq heeft gelijk ik denk dat Dana het niet door laat gaan!!! :roll: