PDA

View Full Version : Gracie Magazine subscriptions in Europa

Rio Grappling Club
11-08-2006, 18:30
After browsing all the american magazines about grappling and MMA, I can reassure that there is nothing like it, by far the best magazine in the world is Gracie Magazine. Now it is written in english as well as portuguese since the #110, so U dont need to read portuguese anymore.

A single issue costs €8.95 (almost nine euros).

But even a better deal is to subscribe for one year. (total cost €89.95)

For the price of 10 editions, you will get 12 editions at your home adress (one every month), plus totally free a t-shirt of the last Mundials, and a Graciemag t-shirt and baseball cap. All delivered at your door with no extra cost.

How to subscribe? Is simple, You can go to their website (www.graciemag.com) and do it directly or if you are worried to send your details over the internet, email me ([email protected]) and I will send you a form you can print and send by fax to Brasil.

Also, if you are a MMA, BJJ or grappling business related and want to sell the magazine at your gym, club or shop, you can join the Gracie Magazine association and enjoy large discounts and see your details in both the magazine and webpage.

You will need to buy at least 10 magazines and sign in for a year. For more details on this option you must contact me so I can send you all details.