PDA

View Full Version : Songchai nieuws

Hammerkick
24-08-2006, 17:32
Songchai really impresses with his heirs tasks, Women Muaythai, new one stadium and Muaythai Academy

The popular boxing promoter "The Great Song" Mr.Songchai Ratanasuban very impresses with proudly tasks of his heirs, "Chai" Mr.Siraphop Ratasuban and "Nong Oh" Miss Pariyakorn Ratanasuban, with the creating of "Women Muaythai - Boxing" to reach high admiration and the new one boxing stadium and Muaythai academy that opened in this October. Although their new venues not open yet but they get many positive reactions from the other prospects and overseas Muaythai fans. He smiley said " If I die, I'll rest in peace"

The number one boxing promoter “The Great Song� Mr.Songchai Ratanasuban who has many experience more than 30 years in boxing business. He has been create new era and many innovations for boxing cycle. He manages his main business OneSongchai Group as handling for Muaythai and boxing management and including to sub-business growing steady. Although he still succeeds in his jobs but he intends to hand over his tasks to his children, “Chai� Mr.Siraphop and “Nong Oh� Miss Pariyakorn Ratanasuban for running on successful family business continuously.

Due to announcement of “The Great Song� Mr.Songchai Ratanasuban that he has been hand over his fully tasks two his heirs in the last 2 – 3 year by he will act as counselor for giving advantage advises but the his children both Mr.Siraphop and Miss Pariyakorn, that they have Mr.Kosit Chuayboonsong as their assistant, have full authority for decision. Their proudly tasks, Women Muaythai – boxing that popular in the recently day, their new boxing stadium and Muaythai academy that opened in this October was received highly positive reactions from other prospects and foreigners through all OneSongchai websites that they wanna learn and practise Muaythai.

“If I suppose my working experiences as the journey, probably I have journey more 10,000 miles. I really tire and wanna leaves to have more rests. I already hand over my tasks to Mr.Siraphop and Miss Pariyakorn. Their well performances make me impressed especially Miss Pariyakorn successful in her creating of Women Muaythai to get high popular and make attraction to other prospects, in the same time Mr.Siraphop launches new boxing stadium and Muaythai academy that opened in next 2 months (October 2006). Even though the academy not open yet, but we got requirement from foreigners through our OneSongchai websites that they want to practice Muaythai with our academy. I guarantee that our academy is the most fully-cycled Muaythai school in Thailand. I frankly say to you If I die, I’ll rest in peace� Mr.Songchai smiley said.

Hammerkick
24-08-2006, 17:34
http://message.axkickboxing.com/images/user_uploaded/dirk%20stal/Songchai01.jpg
http://message.axkickboxing.com/images/user_uploaded/dirk%20stal/Songchai02.jpg