PDA

View Full Version : Frank Shamrock vs Phil Baroni

Wheelie
01-10-2006, 11:33
By: Matt Hill
Frank Shamrock to Fight Phil Baroni at the HP Pavilion on December 8

In a breaking news interview exclusive to frankshamrock.com, Frank Shamrock announced that he would be fighting Phil Baroni on December 8, at the HP Pavilion in San Jose, California.

“I just signed to fight Phil Baroni on December 8, which is my birthday. I’ll be 34 years old, and I figure the greatest birthday present in the world I can give myself is knocking that idiot out and silencing him up,� said Shamrock. “It seems like Baroni is out there doing what he does best, he’s irritating people, and he has irritated me,� said Shamrock.

With those types of statements still 2 ½ months from fight night, this fight may prove to be Shamrock’s biggest grudge match since he fought Tito Ortiz for the middleweight belt seven years ago.

Shamrock has only fought a handful of times since defeating Tito Ortiz for the championship at UFC 22, but he has managed to remain a topic of conversation among MMA enthusiasts, even in his absence from active competition.

Shamrock’s most recent fight was against famed Jiu-Jitsu coach Cesar Gracie. The fight was only getting underway when Shamrock caught the Brazilian with a big overhand right that put Gracie on the canvas just 21 seconds into the 1st round.

Shamrock appears to be as focused and excited about fighting as he has been in years.
“I am so excited to train, I have never been happier in all things in my life, and this is what I love to do,� said Shamrock.

Any time either of these fighters steps into a ring or a cage they are going to bring it, so December 8, live on Pay-per-view from the HP Pavilion in San Jose, California, expect to see a fight that lives up to the hype it is bound to get in the coming months.

Virus
01-10-2006, 11:42
.... I’ll be 34 years old, and I figure the greatest birthday present in the world I can give myself is knocking that idiot out and silencing him up ....

Ik hoop dat `t hem zal lukken...

Kan een leuk gevecht worden tussen die twee... 8-)

Emilio
01-10-2006, 11:50
zo lijkt me een leuke pot.

Denk dat frank ook meer potentie heeft dan zn broer Ken.

hopelijk wint frank en krijgt baroni idd een pak slaag.

Wheelie
01-10-2006, 12:13
Baroni wint op KO

backfist
01-10-2006, 15:55
ik ga voor Frank :)

Kaun
01-10-2006, 15:59
Baroni op K.O.

redjuh
01-10-2006, 16:08
Frank op Heelhook

Arjan
01-10-2006, 16:32
Ik hoop echt dat frank wint maar ik denk dat Baroni hier de sterkere man is, ik ga ook voor Phil op k.o :(

Gaat wel een mooie pot worden trouwens.

ICON
02-10-2006, 11:30
frank op alles wat hij wil

TOON
02-10-2006, 20:35
Ik hoop echt dat frank wint maar ik denk dat Baroni hier de sterkere man is, ik ga ook voor Phil op k.o :(

Gaat wel een mooie pot worden trouwens.

helaas X2 :(

Nopain85
02-10-2006, 20:48
Nou baroni zegt altijd dat hij de best evah is , dat mag hij wel eens bewijzen van mij .

maar tog gaat frank hem opeten