PDA

View Full Version : Golden Glory K-1 GP

Fight Master
10-11-2006, 17:53
kans is groot dat 2 GG vechters elkaar treffen tijdens de GP. zullen ze dan voluit vechten omdat ze toch team en vrienden zijn ?

king
10-11-2006, 17:56
Het zou mij in ieder geval verbazen als zo'n partij in een ko eindigt.

micha
10-11-2006, 20:48
ik denk toch dat iedere vechter die titel wil dus ik denk dat er wel voluit wordt gegaan

payap
10-11-2006, 23:03
Lijk me toch sterk dat als chalid arrab van hoost wint en semmy schilt van le banner dat chalid zegt : goh, sem jij was verleden ook kampioen dus je bent favoriet weer en ik laat je winnen ! Dan maakt ons team meer kansen!

Iedereen wil die k-1 titel lijkt me !

KTFO
11-11-2006, 20:20
Als je de titel wilt zul je er voor moeten vechten ookal is dat tegen je maatje.
Dit zijn niet de momenten voor vriendjes politiek.Iedereen heeft er hard voor gewerkt om in de finale te staan die kans laat je toch niet schieten omdat je maatje ook in de finale staat?????

redjuh
12-11-2006, 00:46
maar sem wint niet van JLB en chalid niet van hoost, dus... problem solved

jaco
12-11-2006, 00:57
http://forum.kakutougi.info/showthread.php?t=6474

kijk op deze link.
hier reageert bas boon op dezelfde vraag

marcelt
12-11-2006, 03:29
Ok heb het antwoord van Bas even opgehaald :

It is not difficult to answer:
First of all Semmy trains in Golden Glory Zuid Laren with trainer Dave Jonkers and Chalid and Stefan are training in Golden Glory Breda with trainer Cor Hemmers. Some times they all come together for training but even then Cor or Dave are keeping them separate from sparing (there are plenty other good heavyweight sparing partners in the gym). It is to dangerous if (even by accident) the fighters would injury the other, it could create a lot of problems. Training in Golden glory (like Chalid said in an interview) is like fighting for your life at each sparing session. No hands up or concentration loss, you go down.
Expect a war from these two fighters, Chalid wants to show he can beat big and tall fighters and all three fighters want to be the K-1 Champion. Then there is the price money of $400.000. Semmy wants to defend his K-1 title.Cor Hemmers said if Stefan and Chalid would be in the finals he would go sit with the audience and watch the fight from there, without coaching anybody, may the best men win.
In the dojo and when all the gg fighters are together, you can only hear, I am gone screw you up, I am the new champ, you were lucky I was not with the last 8 last year.
So your answer : its going to be war
For the management and all golden glory fighters this is very important, it does not matter more from our team are in the finals because they fight for real.

With Sporting Greetings

Bas Boon

micha
12-11-2006, 16:10
Bas = correct

Marco
13-11-2006, 18:21
ik had niet anders verwacht, business is business en het zijn stuk voor stuk killers dus.....