PDA

View Full Version : Gerard Gordeau en Sjaak vd Velde

Jenny
13-12-2006, 01:12
Opnieuw bewijst BLUMING weer is hoe FOUT deze man is voor het kyokushin karate en bij hem draaid alles om geld, veel geld. Op zijn website http://www.jonbluming.nl/nieuws.html kan je lezen hoe die weer is 2 goeie gasten aanvalt. Ik vraag me oprecht af of Bluming nog wel spoort of dat die gek is van jalouzie en wraakgevoelens omdat zowel kancho Gordeau en shihan Sjaak heb hebben verlaten.

Lees maar en oordeel zelf maar weet 1 ding zeker, medelijden is hier op zijn plaats want dit stukje zegt meer over Bluming dan over Gerard en Sjaak.

Als je de Mixfight koopt kan je ook lezen wat de echte waarheid is over Bluming verteld door Kancho Gordeau himself. Trek zelf je conclusies over wie de waarheid spreekt maar ik zet me geld op Kancho Gordeau.

Nog even een PUBLIEK GEHEIM wat nu eindelijk wel is naar buiten gebracht mag worden en laat een ieder die dit kan tegenspreken maar zijn weerwoord geven, inclusief Henk Kuipers.

Kuipers betaald Bluming ieder jaar 50.000 euro en oprichting van het Bluming museum. Info en bevestinging op te vragen bij oa. alle bestuursleden van de IBK, Kancho Gerard Goredau, Hanshi Van Wijngaarden, Hanshi Eikmans, Hanshi Nico Gordeau en shihan Jan de Jong.

November 21 th 2006
Sunday the 12th of November was the big event in several Martial arts divisions in the big AHOY hal in Rotterdam. Also on was the challenge one of the old opponents of our KANCHO Henk Kuipers for a oldfashioned fight Full Contact Kyokushin. But the man chickened out and so they brought in the old fighthorse Patterson who did a good job but our Chairman won on desicion which is not bad for 42 years of age.

An embarrassing incident happened when a black fighter of the kamakura dojo with his coach Gerard Gordeau (the former Kancho of the IBK who was relieved of this function in may 06) refused to get out of the ring after his student lost which everyone could see. Their complain was that they did not know that how many rounds the fighting was for (which of course is NUTS for it is the first thing as coach you must know before the fight starts) They kicked away the cup for second place and screamed and made a complete ASS out of them selfs. I was really surprised that a coach and kancho of the kamakura dojo could let himself go that way and I was very happy and satified that kamakura went their own way together with that Jackass jan de jong.

After this incident I got from many sides congratulations that I made my mistake and misjudging Gerard Gordeau for a major function in the IBK and had the strenght to CORRECT that after all what happened in spring time when they really tried to screw me and the IBK. Now I know that I did the right thing and so does everybody else. Than another funny thing happened and this man must have brain damage. The name jack v.d velde who calls himself 6th dan in karate. And WHY because he challenged our KANCHO Henk Kuipers who is a REAL 7th dan from the IBK. Of course Kancho jumped at this opportunity as I would in his case. As a matter of fact I would like a crack against jackje for I am only 73 and from the waist down 37. Now dont put up any money for I am sure that this man will find a way out for he has NEVER fought in his whole life on the mat and certainly not on the street. Why he does this challenge, well he has not been in the picture much lately and their is nobody around any famous so he can stand besides him and have his picture taken for his magazine which is full of proverbs and nonsens so this is his way of getting in the picture again. Every body else thinks he is an Jackass which in my opinion he has PROVEN many times.

Jon Bluming Kaicho of the IBK.

Justinian
13-12-2006, 01:43
We hebben wel genoeg van dit soort topics gehad. Topic closed.