PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Randleman in het ziekenhuis met zware nier problemen

Biiyen
25-01-2007, 00:28
Wow ik wist niet dat Kevin Randleman zo ziekelijk was! Gelukkig is de operatie geslaagd en is hij weer thuis.

Kevin "The Monster" Randleman (http://www.mmauniverse.com/fighters/SS931) is currently in the hospital again after suffering from what the doctors explained as his body was simply shutting down. Kevin was hours from total kidney failure that would have certainly ended his professional fighting career and left him on dialysis for the rest of his life. The monster underwent thirteen surgeries in 2006 for a partially collapsed lung and a shoulder infection. He was on antibiotics and narcotics the whole year and his body finally just taped out.

There is only so much the human body can suffer before it quits even for someone so healthy. I can only say that besides some sort of a higher power or guardian angel all the intense training for MMA has kept his body from breaking down and made his body strong enough stay alive let alone fight.

Kevin has been hospitalized since early this past weekend and remarkably will make a 100 % recovery. The doctors have taken Kevin off all medication and have been flushing his system out with IV all weekend his body is finally accepting the fluids and he is returning to normal (He went into the hospital weight 200lbs barley on Friday, Today his weight 220) This is great news but he is not out of the fire just yet he will have to spend a few more days in the hospital until his numbers (readings) are normal again. So please keep the monster in your prayers.

I will also say look for a totally re-amped monster late this year. He is coming back... More fierce more dedicated and 100 % healthy. The man has already seen the gates of hell and slipped its bullets. He has found his inner peace and is going to let the daemons out. The Monster is Coming Back for vengeance in 2007!!!!

rtbrouwer
25-01-2007, 00:44
anabolen zijn niet goed voor je lichaam

redjuh
25-01-2007, 01:09
hij was al bijna dood vanwege een schimmel in ze longen...

TOON
25-01-2007, 01:18

das precies wat ik dacht ja, misschien niet de directe oorzaak, maar daar moet het toch zeker ook mee te maken hebben lijkt me zo....

Biiyen
25-01-2007, 01:28
das precies wat ik dacht ja, misschien niet de directe oorzaak, maar daar moet het toch zeker ook mee te maken hebben lijkt me zo....

Dat denk ik ook wel ja. Ze noemen hem niet voor niets "roid rage randleman"

Highline
25-01-2007, 01:33

was ook het eerste wat ik d8

Ossie
25-01-2007, 02:34
Lijkt wel of iedereen precies hetzelfde denkt.

Ik had het ook al zodra ik de titel van de thread las.

redjuh
25-01-2007, 02:52
de aandoening aan zijn longen was veroorzaakt door sporen, die een grote schimmelinfectie veroorzaakten. dat had niks met roids te maken. echter wanneer het op de lever en niertjes aankomt, wordt het in zijn geval een ander verhaal...

Evilman
25-01-2007, 02:56
agreed. AS.
en weer terugkomen?
let the demons out?

xou maar s ff normaal doen als k hem was :confused:
place ur bets.. wie is er eerder weg.. sakuraba of randleman

Biiyen
25-01-2007, 03:04
agreed. AS.
en weer terugkomen?
let the demons out?

xou maar s ff normaal doen als k hem was :confused:
place ur bets.. wie is er eerder weg.. sakuraba of randleman

Ik zie het ook niet gebeuren eerlijk gezegd.

En de demons ?? We hebben tegen Shogun kunnen zien wat er gebeurd als Randleman gretig met de demons uit de startblokken schiet. Maar ja, Shogun is wel buitencategorie.

robholland
25-01-2007, 04:05
hij was ooit ook al bijna dood door een zwaar auto- ongeluk ....

redjuh
25-01-2007, 04:12
hij heeft zo nog meer bijna-dood-ervaringen dan James Bond gehad!

chief108
25-01-2007, 04:31
ik zie een grote film carriëre voor hem weggelegd...

Hard to Kill
Die Hard
DeathWish

:rolleyes:

nick
25-01-2007, 05:14
hij heeft zo nog meer bijna-dood-ervaringen dan James Bond gehad!

Als hij alle dames er ook bij krijgt. Mag hij niet klagen :whistling:

chief108
31-01-2007, 23:39
MMAWeekly.com reported last week that Kevin "The Monster" Randleman was hospitalized, his body basically shutting down and nearing kidney failure. Fortunately, he made it to the hospital in time to avert what surely would have been disaster.

Randleman's wife, Elizabeth, said that his CPK levels reached a measurement of 68,000. A measurement of 150 is considered normal. What this means is that Randleman's muscles were shutting down and if they hadn't got it under control, his organs would start to follow suit.

Much of the problem stemmed from complications following several surgeries and Randleman's refusal to slow down and let his body fully recover before resuming his normal routine resulting in him having to be on I.V. antibiotics for an extended period of time, which is stressful on the body.

The doctor's at St. Rose in Las Vegas, Nev. were able to flush out his system and lower his CPK levels. According to Elizabeth, "Kevin was released from the hospital and is doing very good. His CPK is down to 2,000, which is a long way from 68,000." She continued, "He can’t do anything until it gets to 150 and stays there for a week or so. Other than him being somewhat stir crazy, he is very good."

Randleman spoke to Damon Martin and Jeff Cain on MMAWeekly's SoundOff radio show last week from his hospital room. "I can honestly say, that no matter whatever happens in my life, I have been blessed," said an introspective Randleman.

He even touched on the issue of his failed drug test following the Shogun fight on Pride's U.S. debut last October in Las Vegas. "If you're going to be a man, you have to stand up for what is right. I made a very bad mistake. I did something wrong. I want everyone to understand that I am so sorry to my fans, to MMA... I am going to accept everything that I get," said Randleman.

Randleman said, "I don't take performance enhancing drugs" and went on to explain that, following 11 surgeries in 16 months, he was on so many antibiotics and pain pills that he was afraid he may not be allowed to fight. But he reiterated, "From the bottom of my heart, I am so sorry for the deception. It is not my right to fight; it is an honor for me to fight."

From (http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=3359&zoneid=13)

FOCUS
01-02-2007, 05:55
Randleman said, "I don't take performance enhancing drugs"
From (http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=3359&zoneid=13)

:sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1:

jaja....

Evilman
01-02-2007, 23:00
wat een neurt :thown:

cruz
12-02-2007, 06:10
ANABOLICAAA

Paganstars
12-02-2007, 10:24
En toch... ik vind randleman wel een mazzelpik! @e keer dat hij de dood in de ogen kijkt en hem uitlacht!