PDA

View Full Version : uitspraken Rampage

redjuh
31-01-2007, 21:17
zat net ff countdown 2 ufc67 te kijken en hij was weer legendarisch VUL MAAR AAN!

- I got like a 100 mouths to feed. I'm having children born every 30 seconds... hell i might even have one this minute.

- I don't like Rampage, hell i don't even wanna hang out with te guy

- I hate training. i hate goin from gym to gym, gettin' up early in the morning, put on my running shoes... I just wanna play videogames. But hell i need te money, it's my job. i hate my job and that's what i'm gonna take out on my opponents. they make me do all that shit, and i'm gonna make them pay.

- i got pay 500 bucks to fight marvin eastman, and he kicked my butt... he took 500 bucks out my butt

- dana is good to be white

chief108
31-01-2007, 21:26
:rotflmao:
that's my rampage....

Ralph
31-01-2007, 21:59
Zou je die countdown kunnen uploaden? Kan hem niet vinden op youtube en kan altijd wel lachen om Rampage.... Alvast bedankt.

Influcted
31-01-2007, 22:02
Zijn uitspraken zijn altijd echt geweldig :D

redjuh
31-01-2007, 22:05
Zou je die countdown kunnen uploaden? Kan hem niet vinden op youtube en kan altijd wel lachen om Rampage.... Alvast bedankt.

het duurt wel ff maar eind vd middag staat ie er

Ralph
31-01-2007, 22:08
:thup: Super!!

chief108
31-01-2007, 22:12
het duurt wel ff maar eind vd middag staat ie er
ik zie... ik zie.....
reps die een bestemming zoeken....

LJ Silver
31-01-2007, 22:14
In die docu van Wanderlei, hoor je hem ook bij een paar wedstrijden commentaar geven. Heb ik nog ooit gepost, maar kan ze niet meer vinden.

"Wanderlei bleeding yet?...He bleeds wenn you blow at him"

ICON
31-01-2007, 22:44
WFA weigh in anouncer: "And now, a very colorful and decorated fighter... Quinton rampage Jackson!!"
rampage: "Wait a sec... did you just call me colored ?"

Did my face hurt your knee?"

Quadros: "You're 23 right now. What do you see for yourself two years down the road?"
Rampage:"Seeing as I am 23, I see myself being 25."

What's you strategy for this fight?

Whoop that ass!

When somebody impose they self upon you, you impose yourself on them. In doing so, whoopin they ass.

I wanted to Break the Law!"

"Ever been whooped by a black man, it hurts" To Wandy

" 'My belt', motherfucker...'Me Amy good Gorilla!!!!' " about Wandy

Quadros: Do you feel slighted that you have to fight a "stronger" fighter in the Grand Prix than Wanderlei?
Rampage: Slighted!? Shit! Don't use big words, I'm only a fighter

"When I fuck yo momma, I'm a fuck her with the PRIDE belt"

Before the Kondo/Silva fight:

"I hope he wins soon cuz I gotta take a crap."

"Im gonna slam you on your head so fuckin hard your kids will have brain damage

My momma said never trust a catfish wit a mustache."

"I thought I was going to be Prides only token black guy."

"I didnt pay to see no white ass, pull yo pants up"

Quinton Jackson words to Wanderlei after Silva pushed him in the ring at Pride:

"Yeah niger i speak Portaguese, I am going to ***** you up boy, you should have never touched me man, its my mother *****ing belt, Rampage is number one, have you ever had ass kicked by a blackman before, it hurts!"

"People always confuse me with.. whats his name.. Gary Goodridge"

"(his words before fight with Ricardo Arona) I wanna fight him because, I don't know him, and he's in the video game, ... and I'm not!!!"

Stephen Quadros: Are you gonna wear that chain into

the ring?

Quinton Jackson: You damn right. I'm fighting a man

that beat four Gracies. Damn right I'm taking my chain.

ICON
31-01-2007, 22:55
"Chedda make it Betta

"Satake is a Japanese Redneck"

I've been training with Tiki, Jason Miller, Ricco whenever he show up...fat boy."

Stephen Quadros: Would you be concerned about Sateke's invisible kick?
Quinton Jackson: I guess so, goddamit, 'cuz if it's invisible, I cannot see the motherfucker.

Rampage:"My strength is my strength, and knowing that my strength is my strength is also my strength. So my strength is knowing the strength of my strength which is my strength."

"Somethin wrong with his grill..." talking bout fujita's teeth after fight with fedor
Quadros: He says he going to submit you
Jackson: Submit me, fuck that, I'm gonna submit him!
Quadros: You're going to submit him?
Jackson: Yeah....Naah I not gonna submit him!
volgens mij ging dat over arona

Steven Quadros - "Quinton, if the world was void of curse words, what would you say?" Quinton - "Fuck""

Rampage what do you think of your opponent? Rampage: Man he make me SIK!"

"i dont have a crystal ball i just got 2 balls..."

Bas - Silva can knock people out with his punches and his kicks.

Quinton - And that beath of his.

Quadros: How do you gonna deal with the excitement of Dajiru Matsui?
Quinton: "F*** man, its like i deal with everybody. Its christmas time and I've got two prensents for Matsui , my left and my right!!!

about blonde Randleman)--"He look like a black Tito."

"UFC signed me up like I was a runaway Slave!"

"Randlemans a straight up SOLIDER!" "Kevin needs to let this go and move on" (Randleman gets promptly submitted a few seconds later)

"My Kids aint black, but thier moms japanese, so I call them Blackense"

Refering to breaking his hand against Minowa "I said "F#ckit!" ain't no way imma lose to this dude in them tight ass red draws!"

Following Silva's Victory against Kondo, Bas: "And the happiest person in this arena is..." Ramapge, jumping out of his seat raising his arms in victory: "ME!"

"You know what I can do with that money? I can do some things with that money, I can do alot of things with that money."

"Some friends took me to a fight and I said You can do all this and NOT go to Jail? Sign me up!"

"I'm not black, I'm a dark skinned Italian, like my brother Phil Baroni!"

Rogan: "You are one of the few guys who has a victory over the current UFC light heavyweight champion."
Rampage: "Who?"
Rogan: "Chuck Liddell"
Rampage: "I beat Chuck?"
Rogan: "You beat Chuck"
Rampage: "I beat Chuck Liddell?"
Rogan: "Yeah you stopped him!"
Rampage: "I thought that was a rumor!?"
Rogan: "No, that was real."
Rampage: "What happened?"
Rogan: "You stopped him. You got on top... elbows to the body... they threw in the towel"
Rampage: "That's right, I remember that now."

redjuh
31-01-2007, 22:59
die laatste over chuck WERELDS

nicolas the red
31-01-2007, 23:06
hahaha fantastische kerel! alhoewel ik wel vind dat ie veel "hell" zegt voor een born again christian...

nick
31-01-2007, 23:17
hehehe zitten sterke uitspraken bij :thup:

chief108
31-01-2007, 23:26
http://www.chief108.com/private/funpics/thisthreadrocks.jpg

ICON
31-01-2007, 23:29
"when I win the pride belt, I'm going to do everything with the pride belt. when I'm playing video games, I will play with the Pride belt. when I'm taking a sh*t, I am gonna take it with the Pride belt. when I'm f*cking, Im gonna f*ck with the Pride belt"

"That money would look GOOD in my pocket. I want the money, you know what I could do that with money. You dont know what i could do with that money, I could do some THANGS with that money"

"Trainings been good, Ive been drinkin less, playin less video games. So tell Chuck to suck in that gut, put hishands up, and do his sh*t"

this quote is posted in the guestbook of his official fansite
"F*CK YOU FANS KNOW EVERYTHING! SH*T IM GONNA START LOOKING OVER MY SHOULDER WHEN I'M JACKING OFF!"

De man van 14K
31-01-2007, 23:59
Wat een held! haha

Remco
01-02-2007, 00:33
Over Nog in zijn partij tegen Heath: "He's got some hairy-ass legs"

Highline
01-02-2007, 01:23
geweldige uitspraken :D

Vale Tudo
01-02-2007, 02:15
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m35/d_vader22/cap0000.jpg (http://photobucket.com/)

Iceman
01-02-2007, 02:53
als medecommentator bij een partij van Heath Herring:

Is one of his balls hanging out of his pants?

micha
01-02-2007, 03:19
hij is echt funny

redjuh
01-02-2007, 03:21
:thup: Super!!

zie mmf