PDA

View Full Version : Rogerio Nogueira interview

Judas
03-03-2007, 01:04
"First off, I would like to thank all fans for the support I saw around internet forums and the messages we received through BTT website and my personal one. I do not have words to display how I appreciate that and how I feel for having loyal fans such as you.

I got KOd in less than one minute in my last fight and there is no excuse for that. I tried to go after Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou when he kicked and he connected that left cross.

We see champions having fights like that all the time, and even I am not Pride champion, this could happen to me too. Wanderlei Silva was KOd in his title defense against Dan Henderson and of course nobody expected that.

I will return to Brazil in Monday and I will start my training routine to compete Pride in April 28th. I do not know my opponents name, but I will be inside the ring with my all strength to get back to the victories streak.
Henderson is the champion now, so he is my focus, I already beat him, I know he is tough, however he has what I want to, the Pride middleweight belt.
Regarding Sokoudjou, I want a re-match, of course, and I guess we will face each other soon…"

Source: http://www.braziliantopteam.com/det_...go_noticia=588