PDA

View Full Version : Phil Baroni vs Frank Shamrock? (Baroni interview)

Italian*Berlusconi*
11-03-2007, 01:49
Lijkt me een leuke pot als die echt gaat komen!!
En ik hoop dat Baroni die wint op KO!

Van http://www.graciemag.com

http://www.graciemag.com/?c=144&a=6587
Uncensored Phil Baroni interview
‘Bad Ass’ talks Shamrock

With his fight against Frank Shamrock finally looking like it’s going to take place, Phil Baroni recently talked to GRACIEMAG.com about what he expects from it. Language gets nasty from this point on, so beware. With this guy, unlike Shamrock (whose interview can be read here), things are always personal.

So when is the fight against Shamrock gonna happen? Is it all set? And why did it take such a long time?
It took such a long time because he is a scumbag. He didn’t honor his contract with Scott Coker and Strike Force by fighting for Show Time and the whole thing ended up getting pushed back. The guy is a jerk-off and he is going to get what is coming to him on June 22. That’s when the fight is going to be in his backyard in San Jose at the HP Pavillion.

How have you been preparing lately? Are you doing anything different for the Shamrock fight?
Fuck no, I’m not doing anything different. His ass better start doing something different. I’m not even training. I’m partying like it’s 1999.

How has your game been evolving? Do you see any mistakes in your latest bouts that you are working on, or do you see improvement on some aspects, or both?
I’m a Christian so I don’t believe in evolving. What you see is what you get with me. I’m coming to bang. I see a lot of mistakes every time I fight. And just like anyone I try to fix them so they don’t happen again. I think I’m getting better all the time. I better get better theses days – everyone is well rounded. Everyone at the top level is super tough.

This is what Frank told me months ago about the fight between the two of you: “Phil Baroni has decided that he doesn’t want to get knocked out by me, so he now has ‘personal issues’ that won’t allow him to compete. When Cesar was doing his things and calling me out, and trying to make a name for himself, Phil Baroni jumped on the bandwagon and tried to do the same thing: challenge me and say a bunch of stupid stuff that brought him some attention. So I did like I did for Cesar and called him up and said, ‘If you’re serious about it, I’ll put it together and make it work.’” Do you have any comments on that?
The guy is a fucking liar. He and Scott Coker approach me about the fight. I was always in their mind penciled in as the next opponent. They were trying to build Frank with my name. Every one knows the New York Bad Ass. I’ve fought in the biggest shows all over the world. Who the fuck knows that cock sucker! Everywhere I go people want to know me. People want to be around me take a pic. That dick don’t get recognized in the Seven Eleven around the corner from his house. Nobody cares about Frank. Nobody. So Strike Force decided to get me as an opponent that Frank felt he could beat to get his name out there. That’s the truth. I never liked the asshole, I wanted to break his fucking stupid face in 2002 when he started talking shit about me. Trying desperately to keep his name out there.

And that dick ain’t knocking shit out. Don’t make me laugh. Who the fuck has that punk KOed? He thinks he’s some kind of knockout artist. Since fucking when? That asshole will be the only one getting KOed. Face down counting sheep in his own backyard.

In your point of view, have things become personal or is it all just business?
It’s always personal.

Have you watched Frank's fight against Renzo, and has it given you any clue as to how to beat him?
I saw it. He is a dirty motherfucker, ain’t he? Im nothing like Renzo he is a BJJ black belt. There isn’t much I can take from that fight. Except when the going gets tough Frank gets cheating.

Just expect me to turn up the heat. I’m coming guns ablazing. It’s all or nothing for me. This is the biggest, most important fight of my life. In order for him to beat me he is going to have to kill me. And in order to be able to kill me he is going to have to be willing to die himself.

He don’t want it that bad. I can see it in his eyes. I’m knocking his ass out.

Influcted
11-03-2007, 01:52
How has your game been evolving? Do you see any mistakes in your latest bouts that you are working on, or do you see improvement on some aspects, or both?
I’m a Christian so I don’t believe in evolving.
Mooie reply :D

De man van 14K
11-03-2007, 02:24
phil op KO

redjuh
11-03-2007, 02:25
ik denk en hoop Baroni op KTFO. simpelweg omdat ik hem cool vind, en frank shamrock een uitgerangeerde, respectloze stakker

Kaun
11-03-2007, 02:39
Frank op submission!

Kaun
11-03-2007, 02:44
Frank over de keer dat Baroni afzei:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXk9FWnJnf4

Wheelie
11-03-2007, 19:25
Ik hoop ook dat Baroni hem zwaar afstraft.

MMA Davy
11-03-2007, 19:48
Ik denk dat Baroni wint op KO.

Mephisto
12-03-2007, 04:00
ik denk en hoop Baroni op KTFO. simpelweg omdat ik hem cool vind, en frank shamrock een uitgerangeerde, respectloze stakker

ik hoop dat je hier een paar typevouten hebt gemaakt en de namen hebt omgedraaid want die Baroni is de echte uitgerangeerde, respectloze stakker.

Ik hoop Frank, op rear naked choke en Baroni die zijn sluitspier niet onder controle kan houden...

makavelli
12-03-2007, 05:07
Ik vond Frank toch wel vrij respectloos in zijn laatste partij tegen Renzo Gracie. En wie heeft hij de laatste 7 jaar nog verslagen???

De man van 14K
12-03-2007, 05:15
dat is het , het zijn beide uitegrangeerde, respectloze schreeuwende amerikanen.
Gauw nog een keer Bas Rutten tegen Frank Shamrock voor King of Pancrase kijken.. kan je zien hoe Franky een pak slaag krijgt.

Voor deze partij denk ik Phil op KO.

fedor
13-03-2007, 04:08
Gauw nog een keer Bas Rutten tegen Frank Shamrock voor King of Pancrase kijken.. kan je zien hoe Franky een pak slaag krijgt.

Tot 2 keer toe nog met Bassie..en dan liepen ze op die laatste showtime met Frank tegen Renzo maar te bleren..hij is 10 jaar ongeslagen blabla...

Als de partij maar niet gestaakt wordt zoals met Renzo Gracie...

De man van 14K
13-03-2007, 07:32
Fuck no, I’m not doing anything different. His ass better start doing something different. I’m not even training. I’m partying like it’s 1999.

hahah

De man van 14K
13-03-2007, 07:37
beetje offtopic maar wel lache

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be9R3Al2aM0

De man van 14K
13-03-2007, 07:39
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i06sv3-cZko&mode=related&search=

Ossie
13-03-2007, 11:08
M.I. twee uitgerangeerde vechters tegen elkaar....
Phil Baroni is dan nog 'de minder uitgerangeerde'.
Misschien respectloos van mij volgens sommigen om ze zo te noemen, maar zou niet weten hoe ik het anders kan definieren.
Shamrock heeft in tijden niets laten zien, Baroni wel.
Shamrock was ooit erg goed, maar denkt volgens mij zelf dat hij dat nog steeds is....

Ik zeg Baroni op KO.

Ossie
13-03-2007, 11:11
Ow ja. Mijn bovenstaande post is gebaseerd op een objectieve mening zeg maar.

Als ik het heb over wie ik graag zou willen zien winnen, boeit me dat eigenlijk niet zo veel. Zoals eerder gezegd zijn het twee schreeuwerige Amerikanen. Ik hoop gewoon een knalpot te zien!

stiffler
13-03-2007, 16:15
Baroni op (T)KO