PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Fighter Season 5 Episode 3 *spoiler*

Wheelie
20-04-2007, 20:07
The Ultimate Fighter Season 5, Episode 3 (http://www.fightopinion.com/2007/04/19/the-ultimate-fighter-season-5-episode-3/)

By Erin Bucknell ([email protected])
Gabe talks about how everyone is giving him s*** about his weight. He is apparently rather desperate as he decides he wants to get a colonic. Let me just say: Eeeew.

Back at the house, Manny gets to sport the homemade belt and Nate is going stir crazy and wants to fight Emerson.

BJ doesn’t “get” Gabe and is confused by the colonic. As are we all, BJ, as are we all.

Jens brings in Jeremy Horn as a guest trainer. Poor Corey, lacking in cable, is unsure who Horn is. However, Horn thinks Corey has awesome potential. Nate talks about how he and his brother have been watching Horn since they were kids.

Oh gah, do we really need a blow-by-blow of the colonic? Gabe gets a cute blond as his colonic lady, so at least if he has to have someone shove a tube up his ass, at least its not some big hairy dude. Damnit editors, we DO NOT need to keep getting close ups of the “lovely” water themed office decorations.

Gray says that he wouldn’t be taking a day of training off to go get a colonic and taking the easy route. Dude, it may not be the way you would go, but I seriously doubt that taking anything up the ass is the easy route.

Some of the boys are getting creative with the clothing and occasional complete lack there of. For such well built guys, they really go out of their way to look as horrible as possible.

Nate picks Rob as this week’s fight and explained it earlier as he’s still annoyed by the “suck it team Pulver” bit.

We get background on what is supposed to be Nate, but almost all of it focuses on Nate’s older brother, Nick. This does make since as there’s no UFC footage of Nate to use.

Emerson shows off his creativity by making marshmallow skewers, writing on the walls and coming up with a makeshift basketball hoop.

My shallow side thoroughly enjoys Emerson and his boxer briefs during the weigh-in.

Both guys are rather confident in their chances. Emerson, as he’s used to fighting “street punks”, and Diaz as he’s willing to beat the crap out of anyone.

Damn, I’m conflicted. On one hand I want Nate to win as he is on Team Jens, on the other hand I wouldn’t mind keeping Emerson around as he sure is purdy.

Round 1. Both guys test each other out with kicks, until Nate goes for the clinch and they go against the fence. They switch back and forth between stand up and clinches until Nate goes for a trip that lands him on his back. Emerson lets him back up and they are into the cage again. Mostly stand up-clinch-repeat until the end of the round, with Nate attempting a few takedowns with not much success.

Round 2. Nate gets Emerson trapped up against the cage and throws a couple knees before attempting a trip. Emerson manages to avoid it and almost get the fight off the cage. Nate finally gets his takedown and clings to Emerson’s legs before trying again and getting a better positioned takedown. Emerson does a good job of keeping his legs in Nate’s way, but Nate is just raining down punches. Nate eventually works to full mount and Emerson tries to roll out which only leads to Nate getting his back. Nate grabs Emerson’s arm and gets an armbar. Nate can’t finish it off, but returns to full mount for more punches. Nate gets Emerson’s back again and sinks in rear naked choke. Emerson taps.

Winner via Rear Naked Choke: Nate Diaz

Wheelie
20-04-2007, 20:08
Aflevering 3 is te downloaden in het multimedia forum

chief108
20-04-2007, 20:14
vet...

snel ff verhuizen naar me andere pc...

Jeru
20-04-2007, 20:20
Heel vet! Zo eventjes kijken. Bij die colonic zal ik waarschijnlijk even niet kijken ;)

Jochem
21-04-2007, 00:46
ik ben benieuwd hoe die lange neger knokt.

"This is MY home" lol

chief108
21-04-2007, 00:57
ik ben benieuwd hoe die lange neger knokt.

"This is MY home" lol
x2

was geweldig grappig om te zien...
hoe die rondliep ook...
net een lange magere spin...

Jeru
21-04-2007, 01:19
Bij die colonic zal ik waarschijnlijk even niet kijken ;)

Toch maar wel even gekeken :whistling:
Dat wijf was vet grappig: I loooooove this!!! :thup:

Illest
21-04-2007, 08:43
Cole Miller rulezzzzz:cool2:

Die neger is gek!!! Loopt gewoon als een idioot te schreeuwen tijdens het trainen...kende Jeremy Horn niet hahahah "we ain't got no cable tv"
Die gozer is rauwwww

Die Gay...ik bedoel Gabe...wat een vuil ventje is dat zeg!

suck it

team pulver!! (en dan zelf pakslaag krijgen hahahah)

Chico
21-04-2007, 14:50
Die neger is echt geschift...

vindt dit seizoen tot nu tu best wel kut eigenlijk, je ziet best weinig van de trainingen en meer van het puberaal gedrag onderling... de gevechten zijn wel leuk.. maar ja

Remco
21-04-2007, 22:47
Beste gevecht ooit? Welnee, ik vond er maar weinig pit in zitten. Dana had zeker net de deal met Pride rond.

Die Cory is echt maf inderdaad, waar was dat loopje voor nodig? Freak. Die Gabe is weer een open boek: attentionwhore-delux.

viCo
21-04-2007, 23:08
Ik snapte ook niet waarom Dana nou zo superenthousiast was over dat gevecht... viel me tegen van Emerson.

Die Cole is echt maf, ik kan niet wachten om hem te zien vechten. Horn heeft wel vetrouwen in hem iig!

En die Gabe doet alleen mee aan TUF voor een gratis colonic geloof ik :P

Welke UFC champion zal als gast coach komen volgende week denken jullie? Matt Sera maybe?

Punk in drublic
21-04-2007, 23:08
Ik vond het wel een gaaf gevecht.
De meeste preliminaries zijn de afgelopen seizoenen niet al te best. Hier zat best een hoop in. Rob had goede takedowndefence. Maar kon zijn eigen spel niet spelen. Diaz bepaalde het tempo. Toen de takedown uiteindelijk kwam kregen we een lesje GnP van de bovenste plank. Veel control en uiteindelijk de Sub.

This is my zone, this is my house!!!!
Wat een gek die Corey.
Maar het is voor hem te hopen dat het nog even duurd voor hij aan de bak mag. Het lijkt er op dat hij geen enkele ervaring op de grond heeft.

Virus
22-04-2007, 00:15
Welke UFC champion zal als gast coach komen volgende week denken jullie? Matt Sera maybe?

Ik denk Matt Hughes...

tenminste, die meende ik te zien in het promofilmpje van volgende week...