PDA

View Full Version : KlasH : Interview Tim "TnT" Thomas

Guytje
14-07-2007, 13:56
KlasH Interview: Tim "TnT" ThomasInterview :

KL: Hi Tim, how are you?
Tim: I'm fine thanks hope your well too.

KL: So, you will fight in KlasH from now on, happy man?
Tim: Yeah, very happy to fight on this circuit with such good fighters.

KL: What do you think of the KlasH concept?
Tim: I thinks its excellent, i love the superleague style concept.

KL: 21 July you will fight in the Open Air Bull Fight Arena in Albufeira in Portugal? Something to look forward to?
Tim: Yeah i love travelling to fight and it always raises your game to fight a European or international opponent.

KL:Your last fight was in England right? Tell us a bit how the fight went and, who you fought?
Tim: My last fight was against Andy Thrasher, i won by 2nd round KO,he was a strong fighter and I’m sure we'd meet again.

KL: There was some kind of controversy about you fighting him right? Was there a bit of bad blood?
Tim: A little, as i had pulled out at short notice to a previously scheduled fight. But all is well now, he is a great fighter.

KL: Your nickname is "TnT" ? Guess the way you knocked out a few people is why that nickname came up right?
Tim:Ha ha i suppose, not sure how it came about but i like it.

KL: What are your biggest wins till now?
Tim: My ISKA world title win against Farid Laidoun!

KL: In KlasH you will fight 3x3 min. rounds, problem for you or will you adapt easily?
Tim: I feel i will adapt as I’m used to 5x3 and have previously fought 3x3 before.

KL: Scheduled to fight Olli Koch in the first place you've been given a new opponent, Paulo Balicha, what do you think of this fight? Different approach? Different style? Tell me your thoughts about this fight?
Tim: To be honest i have not long known of the change so me and my instructor will talk and depending on his style may approach the fight differently.

KL: You fought in the K1 max UK elimination, how did the fights go for you?
Tim: I was on the reserve fight which i won on points and was then called up in the semi finals against Sophianne Allouache! I lost to a two knockdown rule but not before putting him down for an eight count.

KL: Are you training in UK or Thailand? And who is training you in UK and what gyms do you attend to in UK and Thailand?
Tim: I currently train in Uk at Nak Soo Muay Thai gym with KRU Jon Graham. I have also trained at Kaewsamrit gym in Bangkok and we are scheduled to go again next year.

KL: What fighters would you like to meet in the ring in KLasH? And why?
Tim: To be fair I’m not too clued up on all the fighters or their reputations so I’m just glad to be involved as i do know the fighters are of good quality.

KL: Do you have a message for the Portuguese fight fans?
Tim: I just hope they welcome me and i hope to put on a good show for them!!

KL: Thanks for your time Tim and good luck in Portugal.