PDA

View Full Version : MMAJACKED update from Chuck Liddell

MMA Fan
20-07-2007, 07:47
Date: 13 Jul 2007 16:53
Subject: Hey this is Chuck Liddell, below is my new website update
Body: I want all of you to know that my new website should be launched at the beginning of next week. Obviously if you haven’t registered yet it will be real helpful (register at www.mmajacked.com). I am trying to answer all e-mail on that website as fast as possible. Please bear with me as I get many requests each day. I have seen the blueprints for the website and I am extremely excited about it and I think all of you will be as well.

For those of you that are wondering, obviously Silva didn’t agree to fight me, and I am anxiously waiting to see who I can fight next. My training is going great. For more info please go to www.mmajacked.com and it will have the most up to date information available.

Thanks again for registering,

LET’S GET JACKED!!

Chuck “The Iceman” Liddell

MMA Fan
20-07-2007, 07:48
Date: 16 Jul 2007 22:27
Subject: MMAJACKED update from Chuck Liddell (5500 members)
Body: Hi Everyone,

We have been working really hard on launching my new website. You are now able to search local people (MMA fans, fighters, agents, trainer's, etc) in your immediate area. As the population of registered people grows, this will become a very useful tool for all members. I have been answering almost every e mail from MMAJACKED so if you haven't registered, please do so ASAP @ www.mmajacked.com (its free of course). Thanks again and spread the word.

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z197/cgreenman/Chuck_Greenman.jpg

Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell

MMA Fan
20-07-2007, 07:49
Date: 19 Jul 2007 14:29
Subject: Thanks for your continued support on MMAJACKED
Body: Hi everyone,

We are almost at 6000 members, and I owe a great deal of thanks to my myspace friends. We are doing some last minute work on the video content that will be up soon. Thanks for your patience while we develop this state of the art website and MMA social community. Like always if you havent registered, please do so at www.mmajacked.com. If you have registered please tell your friends that are into this awesome sport to do the same. Thanks again.

Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell

Emilio
20-07-2007, 10:14
geregistreerd. geinig.

MMA Fan
20-07-2007, 11:35
er waren nog geen Nederlanders geregistreerd......dus nu is het aan ons om te laten zien waar dit kleine land goed in is.....

ik heb Chuck ook een e-mail gestuurd en gevraagd of die effe bij Mixfight.nl wilt kijken en iets achterlaten...

oesh

MB667
20-07-2007, 16:06
hij krijgt zijn te grote portie silva in november.

MMA Fan
21-07-2007, 05:30
only 3 members so far from Holland....come on guys and register...www.mmajacked.com.

Bejito007
21-07-2007, 05:32
Heb me inmiddels ook geregistreerd. Ben benieuwd.