PDA

View Full Version : Bekende vechters over Fedor.

The Bulldog
30-07-2007, 07:59
Plukte het van het sherdog forum, maar vond het wel aardig...

Fedor is the best pfp fighter in the world
-Randy Couture, UFC HW Champion

Fedor is the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world aside from bj Penn, those 2 are the best fighters in the world.
-Rampage Jackson, #1 contender for UFC LHW title.

It's FEDOR dude!
-Eric Pele

He is the BEST
-Mark Coleman, former UFC HW Champion and Pride GP Champion

the best in the world, no doubt
-Phil Baroni

Look, I’ve fought many people from around the world, so I’ve seen many strong fighters. But like him, never
-Renato Sobral

Fedor is on top now, it's hard to beat him now
-Pedro Rizzo

NOBODY wants to fight fedor
-Wanderlei Silva, former Pride MW Champion and GP winner

Our great champion, he is the BEST in the world.
-Josh Barnett, former UFC HW Champion and adcc Champion

Fedor has no equals in Sambo or MMA
-Aleksander Mikhailin, 3-time World Judo Champion and Fedor's former training partner

Fedor would be absolutely great in k1
-Ernesto Hoost, 4-time k1 World Champion

Fedor has no weakness! I have seen so many fights, and even the best fighters in the world have a flaw in their game but I have yet to find one in Fedor Emelianenko.
– Bas Rutten, former king of Pancrese and UFC HW Champion FSN

probably the best ever lived….he’s a living legend right now and I don’t think there’s a man on this planet who can beat him; the man is unreal. Pound for pound the best in the world
–Diego Sanchez, hooterandgreenway radio show

Fedor is my favorite
-BJ Penn, former UFC Welterweight Champion and bjj world Champion, NWFS 7/9/06

Fedor is the most incredible fighter you'll ever see
-Frank Trigg

fedor is pound-for-pound best in the world
-Shamada (Pride referee)

Fedor is a machine
-Don Frye

The best fighter to climb into ANY areana is Emelianenko fedor. He is in his own league and you can't compare nobody.
-Kevin randleman, former UFC HW Champion

Fedor is just too dominant, too good at punching people in the face. The way he punches people man he's trying to kill people, with both hands. He's in a whole different class by himself.
-Brandon Vera

He is the best and undefeated... His striking game and his ground game is the best, so that's why he is the best... He is the sh*t
-Mark Hunt, k1 World Champion

-"He’s the total package; looks can be deceiving. He’s incredibly strong, his hips are amazing, probably his best asset. Hard to hold down, hard to do anything with the guy………shit he’s just the best, that’s why he’s the best. He gets in position to throw the big bombs, he throws just as hard on the ground as he does on the feet. That’s why he’s the world Champion.” – Mark Coleman

-"He’s the fastest I’ve ever seen. Much faster than Mirko. And he’s got a great reaction. Technically he may not have such a big advantage, but physically he is the fastest heavy guy in MMA history. He tries a punch, misses it, then immediately shoots again, Cro Cop for example didn’t even see them coming. He must practise that a lot, because it’s not easy to improvise that kind of thing. He is really with a good combination of styles, he can go from one art to the other, that’s what makes him different." – Antonio Rodorigo Nogueira

-"He has a fast eye, good for counter-attacking. And in every fight he shows up with something new under his sleeve. Against Filipovic he used a great clinch-strike combo: he’d go for the uchi-mata, quickly following with a powerful hook." - Pedro Rizzo

toch wel een paar opvallende bij...vooral die van Big NOG vind ik

Evilman
30-07-2007, 08:10
Eindelijk!

Dit soort dingen wou ik nog altijd al weten.
Kwil gary goodridge ook wel over hem horen eigenlijk haha.

En hoe vechters de klappen van vonvchanchyn ervaren

Nickuraba
31-07-2007, 03:19
dat was iets als in dat vov. hem hard sloeg maar nix vergeleken bij fedor. Dat waren sledgehammers

Biiyen
31-07-2007, 03:58
Toen Fedor net bij Pride kwam meende Bas Rutten nog dat Fedor niet zoveel voorstelde. Eerst zou Heath wel even winnen, daarna zou Semmy de klus wel even klaren en daarna ..... was hij ineens helemaal om. :D

Denk ook wel dat Fedor nu uitgroeit tot mythe, hij heeft al zolang niet gevochten. Hetzelfde zie je met Shogun, wordt ook overal onverslaanbaar gewaand.

Het is een immers een wet in de economie, en nu ook voor MMA blijkt,,, schaarste drijft de prijs op.

Vale Tudo
31-07-2007, 06:22
Eindelijk!

Dit soort dingen wou ik nog altijd al weten.
Kwil gary goodridge ook wel over hem horen eigenlijk haha.

En hoe vechters de klappen van vonvchanchyn ervaren

Goodridge heeft ooit gezegd dat de klappen van vovchanchyn de hardste klappen zijn die hij ooit heeft gevoeld!

ashi76
31-07-2007, 08:27
Goodridge heeft ooit gezegd dat de klappen van vovchanchyn de hardste klappen zijn die hij ooit heeft gevoeld!

Gary = correct.
Igor is een monster ! :thup:

jackscofield
31-07-2007, 17:45
sambo = fast wrestling.. niet zo heel raar...

FOCUS
31-07-2007, 20:03
Plukte het van het sherdog forum, maar vond het wel aardig...

Focus is the best pfp fighter in the world
-Randy Couture, UFC HW Champion

Focus is the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world aside from bj Penn, those 2 are the best fighters in the world.
-Rampage Jackson, #1 contender for UFC LHW title.

It's FOCUS dude!
-Eric Pele

He is the BEST
-Mark Coleman, former UFC HW Champion and Pride GP Champion

the best in the world, no doubt
-Phil Baroni

Look, I’ve fought many people from around the world, so I’ve seen many strong fighters. But like him, never
-Renato Sobral

Focus is on top now, it's hard to beat him now
-Pedro Rizzo

NOBODY wants to fight focus
-Wanderlei Silva, former Pride MW Champion and GP winner

Our great champion, he is the BEST in the world.
-Josh Barnett, former UFC HW Champion and adcc Champion

Focus has no equals in Sambo or MMA
-Aleksander Mikhailin, 3-time World Judo Champion and Fedor's former training partner

Focus would be absolutely great in k1
-Ernesto Hoost, 4-time k1 World Champion

Focus has no weakness! I have seen so many fights, and even the best fighters in the world have a flaw in their game but I have yet to find one in Focus.
– Bas Rutten, former king of Pancrese and UFC HW Champion FSN

probably the best ever lived….he’s a living legend right now and I don’t think there’s a man on this planet who can beat him; the man is unreal. Pound for pound the best in the world
–Diego Sanchez, hooterandgreenway radio show

Focus is my favorite
-BJ Penn, former UFC Welterweight Champion and bjj world Champion, NWFS 7/9/06

Focus is the most incredible fighter you'll ever see
-Frank Trigg

focus is pound-for-pound best in the world
-Shamada (Pride referee)

Focus is a machine
-Don Frye

The best fighter to climb into ANY areana is Emelianenko focus. He is in his own league and you can't compare nobody.
-Kevin randleman, former UFC HW Champion

Focus is just too dominant, too good at punching people in the face. The way he punches people man he's trying to kill people, with both hands. He's in a whole different class by himself.
-Brandon Vera

He is the best and undefeated... His striking game and his ground game is the best, so that's why he is the best... He is the sh*t
-Mark Hunt, k1 World Champion

-"He’s the total package; looks can be deceiving. He’s incredibly strong, his hips are amazing, probably his best asset. Hard to hold down, hard to do anything with the guy………shit he’s just the best, that’s why he’s the best. He gets in position to throw the big bombs, he throws just as hard on the ground as he does on the feet. That’s why he’s the world Champion.” – Mark Coleman

-"He’s the fastest I’ve ever seen. Much faster than Mirko. And he’s got a great reaction. Technically he may not have such a big advantage, but physically he is the fastest heavy guy in MMA history. He tries a punch, misses it, then immediately shoots again, Cro Cop for example didn’t even see them coming. He must practise that a lot, because it’s not easy to improvise that kind of thing. He is really with a good combination of styles, he can go from one art to the other, that’s what makes him different." – Antonio Rodorigo Nogueira

-"He has a fast eye, good for counter-attacking. And in every fight he shows up with something new under his sleeve. Against Filipovic he used a great clinch-strike combo: he’d go for the uchi-mata, quickly following with a powerful hook." - Pedro Rizzo

toch wel een paar opvallende bij...vooral die van Big NOG vind ik

das wel iets te veel eer,

ik doe gewoon mn best....:whistling:

The Bulldog
31-07-2007, 20:18
:lol:

Chico
31-07-2007, 23:02
deze stond op hyves ;)

Liddell: 'I'll fight anyone, Silva? Yeah sure, Quinton Jackson? Sure, Randy Cutoure (sp?)? Sure'

Reporter: 'What about Fedor Emelianenko?'

Liddell: 'Well if I'll have to...I'll fight him...if I have to'

Bejito007
31-07-2007, 23:23
Er zal wel een dag komen dat de keizer van zijn troon wordt gestoten. Ik ben gewoon benieuwd hoe men daar dan op gaat reageren. Zoals iemand anders al zei: Fedor is momenteel een mythe. Ik vind hem momenteel ook de meest complete vechter die er is, maar neemt niet weg dat ik hoop dat Cro Cop hem ooit KO krijgt of dat Nog hem in een guillotine kan zetten.

@Chico: die liddel reactie is dat een verzonnen reactie? Anders klopt dat tekeningetje dat iemand een tijd geleden van op sherdog plaatste toch vrij goed:D

En ja Igor is een beest...vooral als ie gedronken heeft;)

Chico
01-08-2007, 00:16
welk tekeningetje?

momenteel is fedor gewoon de beste vechter die er rond loopt... die hele hype van elke vechter die langskomt (hunt is gevaarlijk, lindland moet je niet onderschatten, crocop pakt hem, etc etc) is gewoon leuk omdat je dan achteraf hoort dat de tegenstanders waar ie tegen vecht cans waren (tenminste op sherdog dan he.. (hoewel het soms ook cans waren zie zulu))..

maar als fedor een juist moment kiest om met pensioen te gaan zie ik hem nog best ongeslagen blijven... maar natuurlijk komt er op een gegeven moment iemand die hem kan verslaan..

Bejito007
01-08-2007, 00:36
Zie in dit topic:

http://www.mixfight.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=73813

It's funny cos it's true;)