PDA

View Full Version : melvin manhoef vs fabio silva op heros 17 sept

Jani
09-09-2007, 18:34
Pancrase fighter Fabio Silva is traveling to Japan along with Evangelista "Cyborg" Santos, Luiz Azeredo, Daniel Acacio and Hero’s fighter Andre "Dida" Amade. According to the head of Chute Boxe, Master Rudimar Fedrigo, Fabio Silva will face Melvin Manhoef at next Hero’s event on Sept. 17 in a huge fight for the fans.

"Fabio Silva is in excellent shape and will bring the Chute Boxe style to the Hero’s 205-pound weight class, and will make an excellent fight with Melvin," said Rudimar Fedrigo.

Fabio Silva is coming off a huge international Pancrase fight against Ryo Kawamura. He had a hard time in the first round, but in round two Silva brought the storm to Kawamura and knocked him out with a sequence of big punches.

In a local fight and rivalry match between Chute Boxe and Brazilian Top Team, Silva was able to knock out Claudio Godoi with punches and knees.

Fabio has been training hard just waiting for an opportunity in a big event like K-1 Hero’s. As previously mentioned, Fabio and Chute Boxe fighters will travel to Japan together, and Fabio Silva and Andre Dida are ready for their respective fights.

Fabio told MMAWeekly, "Last time I met Melvin Manhoef at Hero’s I gave him a big face-to-face and I have challenged him. I think this will be a big show with a lot of punches, knees and kicks; everything that a Chute Boxe fighter wants from a fight; and Melvin, I am sure will make this fight all stand up, exactly the way I like."

dat wordt een oorlog!!!! (maar toch manhoef op ko)

fabio silvas record :
Fight Finder - Fabio Silva's Mixed Martial Arts Statistics (http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/fightfinder.asp?FighterID=10255)

zijn partij tegen kawamura:
Video Fabio Silva vs Ryu Kawamura - chute, boxe, fight, Silva - Dailymotion Share Your Videos (http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/fabio+silva/video/x2nyt7_fabio-silva-vs-ryu-kawamura_sport)

MB667
09-09-2007, 18:41
melvin by ko

detje
09-09-2007, 20:59
wordt een mooie partij, zal mij benieuwen..

smike
09-09-2007, 22:42
Wordt tijd dat Melvin net als Faverus in de ufc komen, horen daar kwa niau dik thuis!!

bloody
09-09-2007, 22:52
wordt een mooie partij

Slome
10-09-2007, 10:40
Place your bets?????????
Manhoef by KO:twak:

Kato
10-09-2007, 21:23
Wordt tijd dat Melvin net als Faverus in de ufc komen, horen daar kwa niau dik thuis!!

NOu beetje voorbarig denk ik, Melvin is staand natuurlijkeen monster maar hoe zijn zijn Worstel en Grappling? In de UFC is dat natuurlijk vrij hoog!