PDA

View Full Version : Evan Tanner op myspace

BBC
03-10-2007, 03:45
A declaration, an invitation, and a challenge.
October 1, 2007 10:26 pm

I am setting a date.

I have been drinking like a madman for fifteen years.

I am done with it.

I am setting a date.

It has ruined my career. It has ruined my health. I have lost the respect of my peers. I have lost my family. I have lost so many friends. I have lost the women I have loved.
I have been arrested, wrecked cars, spent nights in jail, gotten in fights, gambled and drunk away hundreds of thousands of dollars, raged like a beast, talked like a fool. I lost my home, gone deep into debt, ruined my credit, and now I'm at risk of losing the last few things I own. I have destroyed my life. All because of drinking. I have made so many mistakes. I have disappointed so many who believed in me. Embarrassed so many who loved me. Almost everything bad that can be said about a man, has been said about me.

I am done with it.

I am setting a date.

There will be those of you who understand me, who will hear me. There will be those who laugh, and ridicule. I am willing to bear the weight of that if any of these words might reach anyone, might have meaning to anyone, if this vision might give hope to anyone.

I choose to Believe

I will always believe there is some magic out there. I will always believe there is some magic within me. If we stop believing, our spirits die. I refuse to let my spirit die.

I choose to Believe.

I am setting a date.

Indrukwekkend. Hoop echt dat hij er ooit terug staat.