PDA

View Full Version : Nieuw Fedor interview

Chico
23-10-2007, 07:21
http://allaboutmma.com/control/controlGrii.do?idGrii=495

AllAbout MMA: Has it been difficult for you not fighting for so long?

Fedor: Yes , I hoped to fight earlier this year. There where several options given to me. We spoke with IFL and Elite and of course with the UFC. I trained a lot just to keep my body in shape. The best thing of not fighting is that I developed new techniques .

AAM: Can you tell us about the fight with Lindland? Some people say you cheated when you grabbed the ropes.

FE: If they think I used the ropes to win, it is their opinion. It did not help me to win.

AAM: A lot of fans would have liked to see you fight in the UFC, why did that not work out?

FE: Actually I never spoke to the UFC myself. It went through my managers, Vadim Finkelchtein and Apy Echteld. To make a long story short, at the end of the day I am glad I did not sign with the UFC, because I have been given much more better conditions by M 1 global.

AAM: What is the main reason that you have chosen to sign with M-1 Global?

FE: I will have the chance to fight everywhere in the world and fight everybody who wants to fight . M 1 is willing to work with any other organisation.

AAM: Do you feel that you will have the opportunity to fight against top fighters in this organization?

FE: Yes I know for sure.

AAM: Can you tell us a little more about the future plans of the M-1 organization?

FE: M 1 will be a world wide organisation , and will present high class MMA events.

AAM: Will you still compete in Combat Sambo?

FE: Combat sambo is a commitment to my background, my friends and my trainer. I always enjoy the participation and I use it as a preparation for my fights.

AAM: Randy Couture recently resigned saying that fighting you was his only challenge left in the sport.

FE: I feel sad for him, but If you watch my press conference tonight, you will find out more about this issue

AAM: Do you think there is an organization that could make that fight happen?

FE: M 1 global is willing to co-operate with other organisations, it will be up to randy or the UFC.

AAM: Would you like to fight Randy Couture?
FE: I watched him for years , I would like to fight him.

AAM: You also negotiated with K-1 Heros, would you like to still fight for this organization?

FE: K-1 did not give a good offer. Perhaps in the future .

AAM: Did you train Aleksander for his fight in Canada? (Ed: Aleksander won in HCF against Daniel Bobish in about a minute by guillotine)

FE: Alex is trained by my trainer.

AAM: Thierry Sokoudjou has said that he would like to fight you, is that a fight that you would like?

FE: I will fight everybody. I consider Sokoudjou a very good fighter. So in the future this fight might also take place.

AAM: Everybody would like to know when you will fight again.

FE: My First fight will be in the US. In the middle of February.

AAM: You train a lot, all over the world. Who are the young fighters, on your team or on other teams, that will be great in the future?

FE: I have serveral good students , I will take them on a trip to Holland and make them train with standup fighters. I hope to prepare at the same time my stand up skill in Holland with Ernesto Hoost and Peter Aerts.

AAM: Many people consider Kirill Sidelnikov as the next Fedor, can you tell us about him?

FE: Let us see. The fighter is still very young and has to learn a lot of tacktical issues. I believe in him and he might become a next champion in the future.

Chico
23-10-2007, 07:25
ben nu wel heel erg benieuwd naar de persconferentie

FOCUS
23-10-2007, 07:37
het hoge woord is er ieg uit,
Fedor gaat weer vechten:headbang:

Chico
23-10-2007, 07:43
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVlfBN9rg6Q&eurl=http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=665711&page=5
leuk stukkie... maar versta niets van het russisch... wel grappig dat fedor zo'n affliction shirt aanheeft..

michaell
23-10-2007, 11:10
Dat is een fucking noob-program voor degenen die er helemaal niets verstaan. Zo'n manier om meer fans te trekken. Ze vragen hem van: is er veel bloed bij het trainen / vechten. Dan vertellen ze over Jean Claude van Damme, vervolgens over Putin.
Dan schenken japanners zwaarden. Japanners zij gek van Fedor hoewel hij uit een ander land komt...
Dan zeggen die kut eikels wanneer Fedor's vrouw in het beeld is dat het zijn oudere zus is :)
Verder over zijn klein broertje, Alex, dan over jongste van de drie broeren, Ivan.
Dan zie je operatie aan Fedor's hand...
Fedor loopt met Roman Zentsov langs Neva-rivier in Saint Petersburg naar "Flying Dutchman" schip-restaurant.
En ten slotte shopping - leuk pakje aanschaffen om daarin naar press-conference te vliegen in the USA.
Dat was het.

Wat Affliction betreft, heeft hij contract met deze organisatie ondertekend. Je zou hem dus vaak in zo'n t-shirt betrappen.

Tony
23-10-2007, 16:13
FE: I will have the chance to fight everywhere in the world and fight everybody who wants to fight . M 1 is willing to work with any other organisation.

Mooie basis voor in de toekomst hoor.