PDA

View Full Version : Where are the dvds of the cameramen ?

Manard
09-11-2007, 18:54
Each fight gala I see cameramen filming the fights and never the possibility to buy their dvd's !

Promoters don't allow to film galas and nothing is made to give opporunity to buy some videos of the fights.

Does someone know a website when I can buy events like Slamm 3, galas in Tilburg, Amsterdam, etc... ?

Thanks a lot !

Bt
09-11-2007, 19:04
At the Beatdown Gala in Amsterdam there was a cameraman who make vodcast movies.
here you can find something (http://www.ifight.eu/)
Only I didn't find any movie from that night.
Cheers
Boet

chief108
09-11-2007, 20:34
good point

many times there are dvd's being made, but you really have to know *where* to buy them...

promoters could give that a little more attention IMHO

Bud S
10-11-2007, 11:05
just contact the promotor
easy enough imo

Rico 64
11-11-2007, 21:51
Each fight gala I see cameramen filming the fights and never the possibility to buy their dvd's !

Promoters don't allow to film galas and nothing is made to give opporunity to buy some videos of the fights.

Does someone know a website when I can buy events like Slamm 3, galas in Tilburg, Amsterdam, etc... ?

Thanks a lot !I can tell you that all the events of Beatdown en Dangerzone are availble on DVD en de last gala of M.Manhoef and Passenier from 28 oktober also,i know this because i did the videoshooting en made the DVD,so i shoot most of the gala"s in Amsterdam,you can mail me at [email protected] and i give you the number of the promoter or in some cases you can order directly from me.(depends on the way the promotor likes it)I hope i helped you out whit some questions.
Grt Rico 64