PDA

View Full Version : Micheal Bisping dropping to Middleweight

wrestler_nl
15-12-2007, 15:37
The UFC has announced on their website, that UFC light heavyweight contender Michael Bisping will be dropping down to middleweight. Here’s what Bisping had to say:

“Even though I’ve never fought at middleweight, I’ve gone back and forth with the decision to go down pretty much my whole career,” Bisping said. “Even from my very first pro fight (April 2004), people were telling me that I was a little too small for the light heavies. But I kept winning and, at least before I stepped up to the UFC, I was winning easily so I didn’t really take much notice.”
While Bisping is more suited for the middleweight division, it’s not going to be an easy road to the top. The UFC middleweight division lacks fighter, but the ones it does have are first class. Bisping will have to take on the likes of Anderson Silva, Rich Franklin, Yushin Okami and Dan Henderson, all of which would probably beat Bisping 9 out of 10 times.

http://www.cagetoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/michael-bisping.jpg

Biiyen
15-12-2007, 15:40
Goeie keus! Al zal het niet makkelijker worden voor hem. Die laaste zinnen kloppen 100%.

smike
15-12-2007, 16:31
Ach in de liheavyweight wordt ie ook genakt, dus boeiah

wrestler_nl
16-12-2007, 14:08
Bisping vecht waarschijnlijk tegen Evan Tanner @ UFC 82!!!!

Tony
17-12-2007, 09:58
I was winning easily so I didn’t really take much notice.”

Lol, vond ie ook dat ie makkelijk van Hamill gewonnen had? ;)