PDA

View Full Version : Vitor Belfort interview (UFC, Cage Rage, Lyoto, etc...)

udenied
11-01-2008, 19:14
Translation (from Portuguese to English) by MMA-Europe.net
Interview by "Portal da Luta" (Brazil)

Vitor Belfort is quite comfortable in the new training center, created by Rodrigo Minotauro, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. While he was training hard in a big octagon, under the orders of master Amaury Bitetti and Luiz Alves, Belfort was quite happy and confident about his new “home”.

Presently Cage Rage champion, the fighter opened his mouth about his unsatisfaction towards the company. About the chanced of returning to the UFC, Vitor is quite confident

You’re now officially training at Minotauro’s center, right?
Yes, I am training here with the team.

But are you just training? Who are you representing now?
No, I am really on the team and I’ll represent it. I don’t know what the team name is, it’ll be revealed soon.

You are the Cage Rage champion. How’s your relation with the organization?
I’m very upset with Cage Rage. My belt, for instance, I haven’t received it yet. I was told that it was retained on the British border, but I think they didn’t even make it. No one even called me about this.

Do you believe that the UFC will call you?
Things just happen when we really want. It’s on their hands. My will is to return to the UFC and regain my legacy. I think it’ll happen.

But was there any contact?
They asked me if I was ready to fight in April, I’m just waiting for Dana.

What about Lyoto, your former partner at Black House? He’s doing well in the UFC. Do you think he can get the belt?
He has all the chances to get. He’s fighting very well.

anonymous001
11-01-2008, 21:54
Eikel.:thown:

Nickuraba
11-01-2008, 22:04
beetje kort..maar hoezo eikel?

YoMarK
11-01-2008, 22:11
Volgens mij gaat Vitor niks beginnen tegen de mensen in de UFC LHW devisie.
Het is daar nogal vol....

anonymous001
11-01-2008, 22:15
beetje kort..maar hoezo eikel?

Vervelende, nare Braziliaan die niet waar kan maken wat hij zegt. Als hij een conflict heeft met Cage Rage, dan ben ik er niet zo zeker van dat het aan de laatstgenoemden ligt...

Arrogant, uit op centen.

Aan de andere kant: misschien heb ik het wel helemaal mis en is het een hele aardige gozer die niet zo goed weet hoe hij met de media om moet gaan...

YoMarK
11-01-2008, 22:41
Volgens mij trek je nogal snel je conclusies( doe ik ook wel eens hoor ;) ) :)
Bovendien is hij een professioneel vechter, dus centen zijn dan belangrijk.

MilfhunterMMA
12-01-2008, 14:13
Vervelende, nare Braziliaan die niet waar kan maken wat hij zegt. Als hij een conflict heeft met Cage Rage, dan ben ik er niet zo zeker van dat het aan de laatstgenoemden ligt...

Arrogant, uit op centen.

Aan de andere kant: misschien heb ik het wel helemaal mis en is het een hele aardige gozer die niet zo goed weet hoe hij met de media om moet gaan...

als het waar is wat ie zegt heeft ie wel gelijk.