PDA

View Full Version : Ignashov tekent nieuw contract !

Hammerkick
06-02-2008, 07:33
Alexey Ignashov heeft een nieuw contract getekend !
Kijk op : http://www.roguemag.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=189&Itemid=89

FOCUS
06-02-2008, 09:57
nou maar hopen dat ie er ook echt voor gaat

geld is in deze tak van sport niet de beste motivator

Spike_tm
06-02-2008, 10:18
Nou weer vlug gaan vechten ook. Ik heb hem al in tijden niet zien vechten en de laatste paar gevechten waren ronduit slecht.

Fightchick
06-02-2008, 10:57
Ik kan niet wachten! Ik hoop dat ie weer een keer tegenover Sem Schilt komt te staan.

Garcia
06-02-2008, 11:09
Hoop wel dat hij in een beter vorm is dan de laatste partijen. Maar wel leuk om hem weer te zien knokken.

Ben
06-02-2008, 18:50
x2

Highline
06-02-2008, 21:39
errol zimmerman vs ignashov @ gentleman promotions 24 mei als ik het goed heb

De man van 14K
07-02-2008, 09:22
Sinds de afscheid partij van Rob Kaman heeft Iggy geen hoogtepunt meer gekend..
Ik verwacht er niet teveel van

bryan
07-02-2008, 10:23
Sinds de afscheid partij van Rob Kaman heeft Iggy geen hoogtepunt meer gekend..
Ik verwacht er niet teveel van

dan heb jij een paar jaar liggen tukken...

om 1 voorbeeld te geven..

KO overwinning op schilt...

leobos
07-02-2008, 11:07
of de overwinningen op abidi,carter williams,aerts, sja..wat is dan een hoogtepunt he...

De man van 14K
07-02-2008, 12:12

zou je denken?

Ignashov is niet beter geworden sinds zijn partij tegen Kaman, qua kunnen was hij op zijn hoogtepunt.
Hij was en is een giga talent en tuurlijk heeft hij nog een paar overwinningen tussendoor gehad maar een groot succes is het nooit geworden. Iggy heeft alleen in 2001 en 2003 in de K1finale gestaan en niet verder dan de halve en kwart finale (03 verloor hij van Aarts) en vanaf 2004 is hij volgens mij helemaal uit beeld geraakt.
Daarbij Abidi en Carter Williams schat jij (los van gewicht) hoger in dan Kaman? Winst op aarts was volgens mij een onbeslist.. maar wel een toppartij! volgens mij niet eens zo lang nadat hij tegen Kaman gevochten had. Dat was overigens in 1999.

RedDawn
07-02-2008, 12:18
zou je denken?

Ignashov is niet beter geworden sinds zijn partij tegen Kaman, qua kunnen was hij op zijn hoogtepunt.
Hij was en is een giga talent en tuurlijk heeft hij nog een paar overwinningen tussendoor gehad maar een groot succes is het nooit geworden. Iggy heeft alleen in 2001 en 2003 in de K1finale gestaan en niet verder dan de halve en kwart finale (03 verloor hij van Aarts) en vanaf 2004 is hij volgens mij helemaal uit beeld geraakt.
Daarbij Abidi en Carter Williams schat jij (los van gewicht) hoger in dan Kaman? Winst op aarts was volgens mij een onbeslist.. maar wel een toppartij! volgens mij niet eens zo lang nadat hij tegen Kaman gevochten had. Dat was overigens in 1999.

Haha, die winstpartij tegen Kaman, die al lang met pensioen was, hoger inschatten dan zijn overwinningen op Schilt, Williams en Abidi.

Richelieu
07-02-2008, 12:21

tukken..??...je bedoelt Rosso zijn dagelijkse schoonheids slaapjes..??

De man van 14K
07-02-2008, 12:22
Daar gaan we niet uitkomen en dat maakt niet uit, maa een ding is zeker;hij was toen op zijn hoogte punt. De overwinning van Schilt heb ik niet helder maar Williams en Abidi.. leuke vechters maar er zijn betere.

chief108
07-02-2008, 12:29
YouTube - Alexey Ignashov vs Sem Schilt 2004 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEO_PMZeWRU)

Richelieu
07-02-2008, 12:29
Daar gaan we niet uitkomen en dat maakt niet uit, maa een ding is zeker;hij was toen op zijn hoogte punt. De overwinning van Schilt heb ik niet helder maar Williams en Abidi.. leuke vechters maar er zijn betere.

Met Ignashov is het altijd bijzonder. Het staat soms super afgetraind en gemotiveerd in de ring en andere keren lijkt hij zo stoned als een garnaal die het geen ene reet boeit.

Tijdens Showtime in de Arena sloeg hij in de eerste ronde Schilt TKO..mooie actie. Williams was de Amerikaanse belofte die na zijn partij tegen Sefo helemaal de hemel in werd geprezen om vervolgens een flink pak slaag te krijgen van de één na de andere tegenstander.

Tijdens het toernooi in Bercy Parijs was Ignashov echt wel in een goede vorm met mooi overwinningen op Pavel Majer (die Tjechische replica van Tong Po) en hij lowkick Abidi in de finale eruit.

Maar goed...das allemaal in de past en daarom ben ik het wel met Rosso eens, hij heeft de afgelopen jaren niet of nauwelijks iets laten zien!!

FOCUS
07-02-2008, 13:00
tis wel een rakker met kwaliteiten!
kan zich met de top meten MITS hij gemotiveerd is

detje
07-02-2008, 22:46
RED SCORPION:pimp:...die opkomstmuziek van hem is ook grandioos..mr cool:cool2:

De man van 14K
08-02-2008, 14:55
Van Fightmag:

ALEXEY IGNASHOV - NEXT K-1/KO CHAMPION? : WHY NOT ?

In the era of openly professional pugilism, big names attract “big” attention. Of lately, one of the “bigger” names in the stand up business, including the K-1 decided to make New Zealand his home. First broke the news of Alexey “Red Scorpion” Ignashov’ fight V Jason Retti few weeks back, it grabbed some serious attention. AKA “Iggy” was the focal point of fans and management negotiations from around the world. Ignashov spoke to us exclusively on matters both in and out of the ring, wide have drawn world wide interest.

http://www.fightmag.net/interview/ignashov_interview.jpg

So we thought it best to get it from the Scorpions mouth….

So how is your training at the moment and give us and the fans an update please?

Things are very good and I am confident. I just need to have more fights so I can get back in to it one by one. Yeah, things are very good- I am happy with my training and I know I am ready to fight again

You have Jason Retti first then Greg Tony in the KO WS next? What are your thoughts on both fights?

December fight is more to get back in the ring so that’s a good start for me- I want more fights. GT- I know GT, he is my friend and he is a good guy. I know his style and I think I will have a good win, maybe KO- we see how it goes

Who is managing Alexei Ignashov at the moment?

Lollo is my trainer and he is great! I am negotiating with Igor (Jushko) at the moment, but if it Fails I will self manage my affairs. I have big plans and want more fights; if Igor and my negotiation fail I will approach K1 first and then see how it is.

So K-1 or KO, what is your preference?

I have a huge history with K-1 and I have beaten most of the present day fighters, I would like to be with K-1 but with KO they are giving me more fights, I want more fights so we will see how it goes- right now I want to get back in the ring

How come the K-1 didn’t give you any fights of lately?

Ahh, that’s a problem with my manager and there is a lot of history to it. I am working on it at the moment with a proposal, but you know it is a long story, I will let you know when I can and ready to talk about it!

Has Dixon and the KO approached you to manage affairs for you?

Yes there is a proposal, like I said I am looking at every option- I am open to all and want the best deal for me, I need more fights!

So Dixon McIver could be your manager?

No, not at the moment- I am entertaining all proposals; I want what’s best for my career

Any message for the fans out there?

Thank you for the support, you will see me come back very soon, better than I was ever, much better. This will be just the beginning!

So K-1 Champ someday?

Why Not! I will be champion soon!

The one man who stormed to a hat-trick of wins at the K-1 in Sem Schilt knows very well the power of the Red Scorpion. Some may say that was so long ago, but do keep in mind that Alexei is supposed to have become a better fighter! To put it into perspective, if the KO World Series takes off and he wins the first ever title, we could someday see a unification bout of the K-1 and K-O? Having said that if I were the K-1, I would sign up Ignashov right now with a massive relocation bonus and preserve him so inside the next two years no one would even come close to his skills!

Written by BOA Exclusively for Roguemag.com & Fightmag.Net International

De man van 14K
08-02-2008, 15:01
Ignashov surges to sign with Sonkin: EXLUSIVE

Alexei “Red Scorpion” Ignashov signs new management contract! Peter Drucker: Sonkin manages Team Red Scorpion!
The waiting and bickering, not to mention the unease of worrying about representation and his fight future has been largely put to bed. Finally the word is out and it is official- Alexei Ignashov has signed an exclusive contract to be managed by Serge Sonkin, long time friend, associate and countryman.

http://fightmag.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/ignashovb2.jpg
This means an effective end to the dramatic foreplay and palpitacious negotiation, or something of its nature with his long time, and articulately Trump like Igor Jushko. Alexei who was scheduled to fight last December on the ETK DFR 3 promotion, who pulled out due to the displeasure of K-1- who in short communicated to him through Jushko, that Alexei fighting on any other show is uncomfortable.
It has been common knowledge that Jushko had been negotiating a re-negotiation of his contract with Ignashov, where we reliably understand that the managerial fee has been nothing short of exorbitant considering the services which were to be provided. This coupled with a whole raft of other mumbo-jumbo, which we refuse to be drawn into, which we shall save for a publication such as New Idea, eventually caused the fighter to sever ties with his ex-manager.
When we contacted Sonkin with regards to this matter, he mentioned that a lengthy process of meetings and negotiations which involved the top brass of K-1 and Jushko had taken place over a year or so. Having lead to a dead lock right through out, we understand as reported before- Serge was the man who looked after Alexei’s affairs and expenses whilst in New Zealand. He cites “A very close friendship and relationship, where I wanted to help Alexei sort out his life more than any managerial work or fight promotion”.
Sonkin had this to say via a brief, exclusively…
“My position is very simple; what is good for Alexei is good for me.
Alexei made his own decision to come to New Zealand to restart his personal life and professional career, my role became that of a friend and mentors in order for Alexei to rid himself of bad habits and restart his career on a positive note. All plans that we made together with his former coach and good friend of mine, Andrei Grindin, Dixon McIvor and Igor Jushko came to nothing. The main reason of this was conflict within the parties. I am not against people having their opinion, but my question is a very simple one – how far can you go to look after your own interests while negatively impacting on another’s life to achieve these goals?
Alexei always wanted to fight in K-1, with his own goal of being the K-1 Champion.
I was doing everything possible to help Alexei fight in 2007. I meet with Daiski in Prague, Tanigawa in Japan, writing letters to the K-1 and Jushko. The outcome as you are aware is that they isolated Alexei and started to blackmail him. We were following all their instructions to get Alexei back into the ring. During this period of time, Alexei trained hard and was in a mental state that would have given him the best opportunity to fight and beat the best competitors in the world – a chance he never received.
My view is that people such as Jushko shouldn’t be involved in the sport. People like him only think of themselves, not the athletes who make them money or the impact that they have on the athlete. They treat athletes as tools of the trade; this in my view is unacceptable.
Alexei was unable to fight in 2007 as a result. What this means is that he has lost both financially and mentally. No fights equals no income. During this time, I was supporting Alexei, covering his living costs, car, training and the immigration to NZ of his partner. All that time I was acting as a friend, not his manager.
From a business point of view, we wish to create a Red Scorpion team and develop Alexei as a fighter as a brand to help secure his financial future. I have significant business experience, am interested in sports and a team of people wanting to help Alexei achieve his goals. We are currently creating a website for Alexei to give fans an insight to Alexei, the man and the fighter.”
It comes as concrete evidence as to what ROGUE was saying all along as far as the inevitable happening. Since the Jushko-Ignashov alliance was looking paper thin at getting any pen on paper, McIver and the KO WS who has Ignashov as their organisational logo has positioned all things right, where magnetism of conflict of interest won’t rise.
Sonkin who is a multi-millionaire property developer in Auckland, who heads his own diverse conglomerate in various businesses, has done extremely well to secure Ignashov. Alexei confirmed Sonkin comments and statement on how he had personally helped him get back on his feet. There would be no real reason for Ignashov to lie, as he finds the present situation user friendly and comfortable.
Team Red-Scorpion sounds exciting, almost like a Dolph Lundgreen movie placed on a set of the Scorpion King! Hopefully this will go to show that managing fighters is unlike the Merchant of Venice, where a pound of flesh can’t be extracted without spilling blood.

MilfhunterMMA
08-02-2008, 15:24
hij heeft toch ook aerts op punten verslagen? en pettas ko geknied!