PDA

View Full Version : Rematch Josh Barnett vs Pedro Rizzo !!!

Jani
06-05-2008, 21:47
The debut card for the upcoming Affliction promotion is starting to unveil itself before the promotion has even been officially announced. Josh Barnett, on MMAWeekly Radio on Monday night, revealed that he will return to U.S. soil to face Pedro Rizzo in a heavyweight rematch from a fight the two had in 2001.

Barnett said the fight with Rizzo was “pretty much” a done deal and he’s looking forward to the opportunity to fight on the debut Affliction card.

“I said after he knocked me out with one of those really nice, well put together Pedro Rizzo right hands, I stood right there for the challenge and said you know what, I’m going to come back here, I’m going to fight him again and next time I’m knocking his ass out,” said Barnett about the match-up with Rizzo. “So I’ve got to make good on my promises and I’ve got to stick to my word.”

The perennial Top 10 heavyweight is currently training for a May 18 showdown with former training partner Jeff Monson for World Victory Road’s Sengoku II event in Japan.

After that bout, Barnett will return home to prepare for the rematch with Rizzo. He expects big things out of the card, which will feature a main event of Fedor Emelianenko vs. Tim Sylvia.

“As much as I love my buddy Fedor, it’s going to suck for him because I’m stealing the show,” Barnett stated about his bout on the same card.

Matt Lindland is also expected to fight on the debut Affliction card, but as of yet no opponent has been named or speculated for his bout.

mooie pot,en ik denk dat barnett hem pakt.

hier hun eeste match in de ufc
YouTube - Pedro Rizzo vs Josh Barnett (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yzluG8_Pm4)

anonymous001
06-05-2008, 21:50
Cool!

michaell
06-05-2008, 23:41
En dat wordt niet de enige megafight daar. Verwacht nog wat.

Ralph
07-05-2008, 00:12
Misschien dat Arona weer wat van zich laat horen?? Waar hangt die dude eigenlijk uit? Dat ie weer eens gaat knokken!

F@dur
07-05-2008, 10:30
Barnett maakt Rizzo helemaal in man nu op dit moment!!!!Rizzo is echt niks meer..... .

maartenjackie
07-05-2008, 11:00
Barnett maakt Rizzo helemaal in man nu op dit moment!!!!Rizzo is echt niks meer..... .

x2 , alle respect voor Rizzo

Paganstars
07-05-2008, 11:01
rizzo has peaked and ready to leave the building... jammer genoeg.

F@dur
07-05-2008, 11:08
Ik vind eerlijk gezegd Barnett nu eens nog een heel goede tegenstander EN EEN KANSMAKER tegen "The Godfather of MMA" Fedor.Barnett is een zeer zeer komplete vechter met goede submission(pogingen)s.Hij heeft het Nogueira enorm moeilijk gemaakt 2x (allebei trouwens 1 van mijn favoriete gevechten ooit!!!!)en heeft Mark Hunt ingemaakt gelijk een doos,die op zijn beurt bijna Fedor heeft laten afkloppen.Dan vraag ik mij af waarom geen Fedor-Barnett??!!!

FOCUS
07-05-2008, 11:12
Ik vind eerlijk gezegd Barnett nu eens nog een heel goede tegenstander EN EEN KANSMAKER tegen "The Godfather of MMA" Fedor.Barnett is een zeer zeer komplete vechter met goede submission(pogingen)s.Hij heeft het Nogueira enorm moeilijk gemaakt 2x (allebei trouwens 1 van mijn favoriete gevechten ooit!!!!)en heeft Mark Hunt ingemaakt gelijk een doos,die op zijn beurt bijna Fedor heeft laten afkloppen.Dan vraag ik mij af waarom geen Fedor-Barnett??!!!

ja,

kommaaropmetdiepot:thup: