PDA

View Full Version : Kimbo Slice vs Mike Tyson?????

wrestler_nl
19-05-2008, 16:14
Gary Shaw open to "Kimbo" vs. Mike Tyson bout

EliteXC Live Events President Gary Shaw said he's had no talks with Mike Tyson or any of his representatives, but he's certainly open to the idea of EliteXC heavyweight Kevin "Kimbo Slice" Ferguson taking on the legendary boxer.

The website MediaTakeOut.com today reported that Tyson has tentatively agreed to fight Ferguson under the EliteXC banner.

Shaw denied any negotiations for the bout but said he'd "make that fight in a heartbeat."

"I have the media report about Mike," Shaw said during a media conference call today. "I've had no discussions with Mike or anyone around Mike. I know Mike. Yes, I would make that fight in a heartbeat."

Tyson, 41, owns a 58-6 career boxing record and was the world's undisputed heavyweight champion and the youngest man ever to win a world heavyweight title. He won his first 37 fights (with 33 knockouts) but hasn't competed since a June 2005 sixth-round TKO loss to Kevin McBride. It was his third loss in his past four fights.

According to the report, the fight with Ferguson would take place "late this year or early next."

Ferguson recently signed a contract extension with EliteXC. Insiders says that Shaw, a longtime boxing promoter, spearheaded the effort to extend Ferguson's deal with the company.

(www.mmajunkie.com (http://www.mmajunkie.com))

Pepe the Ice-Murderer
19-05-2008, 16:37
Ja zoals ie destijds ook tegen Bob Sapp wou vechten zeker.
Hoe dan ook Tyson zou hem wel opeten.

YoMarK
19-05-2008, 16:56
Hopelijk komt dit gevecht er nooit.
Kimbo zou hem een pak rammel geven aangezien Mike nooit meer op een fatsoenlijk niveau kan komen.
Bovendien wil ik best geloven dat Kimbo een aardig potje kan boksen, maar ik wil eens van grondwerk van hem zien tegen een MMA vechter.

TOON
19-05-2008, 17:16
komt er toch niet die partij... organisaties vinden het volgens mij erg prettig om af en toe Tyson te noemen ... weer wat publiciteit....

never gonna happen...

Guillermo
19-05-2008, 18:18
Klinkt onrealistisch maar ALS het gebeurt vangt Kimbo wel dikke doekoe's zeg :eek:

el bastardo
19-05-2008, 23:34
Broodje monkey

Kerberos
20-05-2008, 01:06
Leuk, maar niet realistisch...