PDA

View Full Version : Jiu jitsu technique video (the concept behind the move)

Felipe Costa
23-05-2008, 17:45
Jiu jitsu technique video (the concept behind the move)

Check out this video, it’s a very detailed explanation about a technique that you will manage to apply on your game TODAY.

BBB - Brazilian Black Belt (http://www.brazilianblackbelt.com/watch_news.php?idArticles=909)

By understanding the concepts, you will be able to adjust to your game, even if it’s not the exact way it’s show, because what is the most important is the concept behind the move.

gymalkmaar1
23-05-2008, 23:13
Thanx Felipe!!!

Gonna (try) to use this.

Felipe Costa
27-05-2008, 18:16
cool, let me know if you could

Briant
27-05-2008, 22:40
Tried it a little but no-gi, it didnt work as well as it looked with the gi. Any tips maybe to make it more effective without the gi?

shakie
28-05-2008, 15:54
Thnx....jammer dat ie niet laat zien hoe je daaruit een klem kan plaatsen...
Maar ga zeker ff proberen:D

Felipe Costa
28-05-2008, 17:46
Tried it a little but no-gi, it didnt work as well as it looked with the gi. Any tips maybe to make it more effective without the gi?

Not sure if I will make it clear by explaning here, but nomally if I try without the gi When I pass his leg over the top of my head I try to sit and take his back.

But, you need to be extra carefull not to get caught in a leglock...

rene1970
28-05-2008, 20:41
Thanks Felipe, very nice !

When will there be an BJJ Camp (brazilainblackbelt.com) in Europe?

I will also be going to BarbosaJJ in October.

Felipe Costa
29-05-2008, 13:42
Thanks Felipe, very nice !

When will there be an BJJ Camp (brazilainblackbelt.com) in Europe?

I will also be going to BarbosaJJ in October.

I hope soon :D

That is great you will go to Barbosa, he seens to be a very good teacher. Make sure to take at least a couple days to visit Rio...at least as a touristic place is much better then ugly SP (dont let then hear me saying this, LOL)

Take care