PDA

View Full Version : Tito Ortiz:''Me going to somewhere else is 100%

wrestler_nl
29-05-2008, 16:52
“Me going to somewhere else is 100% happening…. Later on after the fight was over, I was sitting down going over the loss, I think that’s when it really touched me that that’s going to be my last time walking out for the UFC. It’s really hard to say, but the president, the way he treats me, I can’t continue on with them. He’s a monster and I’m going to go elsewhere where they respect me…. No, I’m not going back to the UFC, I don’t want to. I can sleep now and not worry about what’s going to be said about me. I don’t have to worry about what I have to say to make sure I say the right thing. I’m sick of kissing ass and I’m not doing it anymore.”
Former UFC light heavyweight champion TIto Ortiz confirms that he will no longer compete inside the Octagon. “The Huntington Beach Bad Boy” left the door open for a possible return — despite his epic public feuds with promotion president Dana White — immediately following his loss to Lyoto Machida at UFC 84: “Ill Will” on May 24. In fact, reports circulated that the owner of the organization, Lorenzo Fertitta, offered Ortiz a new (and better) contract prior to the fight. He’s apparently had time to mull the offer, as well as the working environment, and has determined that he will be better off elsewhere.

(mmamania.com)

RtoDeep
29-05-2008, 16:53
affliction??

MilfhunterMMA
29-05-2008, 16:56
ik vind dat hij voor iemand die geen respect krijgt wel een dikke salarisstrook heeft gehad voor een matige prestatie.

dimitri
29-05-2008, 20:44
affliction??

kledingmerk voor posers

Evilman
30-05-2008, 11:24
kledingmerk voor posers

daar barst het tegenwoordig van haha.
ow kijk mij eens (mee)lopen.

Garcia
30-05-2008, 11:32
Gezien zijn paycheck heeft hij volgens mij niet echt te klagen.