PDA

View Full Version : James Thompson Speaks Out On Kimbo Slice Stoppage

Tony
05-06-2008, 10:07
Thompson is not happy with the comments of Nick Lembo: (http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2008/06/04/5-oz-exclusive-james-thompson-speaks-out-against-the-new-jersey-athletic-control-board-and-possible-favortism-towards-kimbo-slice/#more-3445)

Sam Caplan: After Dan Miragliotta had stopped the fight and rendered his decision, you put your hand on him. According to Nick Lembo in an interview I conducted with him on Monday, he said he spoke with Miragliotta and that he had said he felt you weren’t even sure who he was and that you didn’t know the fight had been stopped. Did you know what was going on and did you intentionally put your hands on Dan Miragliotta?

James Thompson: You see, this is what almost is the most annoying to me, is the fact that I was just so disgusted and that I was so in shock by it. In disgust, I kind of shoved him. I went to shove him away and I caught his face. Now, I did that completely knowingly and completely purposely. It’s kind of like they take pity on me. Someone said “Oh, I think he thought I was Kimbo.” It’s even more insulting. Don’t get me wrong, I was rocked. But I was completely coherent. I saw him stop it; I followed his hands; I looked right back (and) I said to him, “What are you doing?” For him to say that he thought I thought he was Kimbo is absolutely ridiculous. I’d rather just get fined if that’s the case. For him to say I thought he was a black man with a beard… it’s insulting, basically.

Read the whole thing, it's all very interesting and James Thompson is actually a pretty funny dude.

YoMarK
05-06-2008, 10:15
In het post-fight interview gaf hij dit ook al aan.
Miragliotta had dat gevecht ook niet moeten stoppen, maargoed dat is nu eenmaal gebeurd.

Iwan
05-06-2008, 11:00
Kan me voorstellen dat hij over de zeik is ja.
Ben trouwens in Engeland een keer James tegengekomen maar die gast is echt fucking huge! Niet te geloven!

Tony
05-06-2008, 11:45
colossus ;)

De man van 14K
05-06-2008, 21:45
Ik heb na deze partij wel respect voor die gast gekregen. wil hem wel weer eens in NL zien. En wat betreft Kimbo: zet hem nu maar tegen Jon Olaf Einemo!