PDA

View Full Version : 08.11.2008 Ernesto Hoost - Mr. Perfect - Workshop

FMACH
12-06-2008, 12:53
After our K-1 Workshop with Andy Souwer on 23.08.2008 we are going to hold on 08.11.2008 a workshop with the 4 times K-1 Champion Ernesto Hoost.

Ernesto will show detailed combinations and fighting techniques.

We are very happy that we could win another Superstar of the K-1 scene for our fighterseries.

The Workshop addresses beginners as well as advanced fighters.

Date: 08.11.2008
Time: 14:00-16:30 o`clock
Place: Hanuman Camp
Annabergstr. 63
45721 Haltern am See
Germany

Fees: 45,- Euro (registering in advance)
50,- Euro (at the seminar date)

registration via Email: [email protected] or via Muay Thai MMA Workshops (http://www.K-1StarsLive.com)

The organizer (FMCombatSports) does not take any responsabillity for damages at the seminardate. (To this fact you agree via registration)

As usual. there will be time for photos and autographs.
On top we will produce a professinal DVD of the event. This DVD can only be bought by participants.
Every participant receives a certificate.

regards
Frank

(Kickboxen, Muay Thai, Mixed Martial Arts, K-1 (http://www.StrikezoneDortmund.eu))
(Muay Thai MMA Workshops (http://www.K-1StarsLive.com))

http://www.strikezonedortmund.eu/images/ttt.jpg

Tizy
12-06-2008, 13:04
Ik vind seminars altijd erg stimulerend om aan mee toe doen. Spijtig (voor mij) dat het bijna 2,5 uur rijden is voor het genoemde seminar.. :(
Komt er ook een seminar van Ernesto in Nederland op korte termijn?

FMACH
12-06-2008, 18:14
Frank, you're doing very well promoting the sport in Germany. You always arrange great guys for your seminars. Good luck!

Thx - we always try to do our best and deliver quality for the price.

We have a lot of registrations from other European countries for our seminars.
Even people from Germany often take 700 km one way. It`s awesome - and this shows, we are on the right way.

For example for our Lucien Carbin workshop there are people registered from the UK, Ireland, Belgium and Netherlands.

So it is getting quite international.

see u soon and thx to everybody who is supporting us in a way

regards
Frank

Tizy
13-06-2008, 11:31
Als ik 100% zeker weet dat er genoeg animo is, is dat wel te regelen. Alleen zit je weer met de data wanneer iedereen kan, en een locatie die voor iedereen gunstig ligt.

Misschien een optie om het zo ie zo in het midden van het land te doen en tijdens de ' winterstop" ? Het hoeft trouwens niet eens perse in het midden van het land, ik ben ook gerust wel bereid om af te reizen naar het zuiden of eventueel naar het oosten maar wel binnen Nederland.. Voor de sociaal contact gestoorden zoals ondergetekende heb ik dan in ieder geval iets om naar uit te kijken :)

blackadder
13-06-2008, 17:14
Misschien een optie om het zo ie zo in het midden van het land te doen en tijdens de ' winterstop" ? Het hoeft trouwens niet eens perse in het midden van het land, ik ben ook gerust wel bereid om af te reizen naar het zuiden of eventueel naar het oosten maar wel binnen Nederland.. Voor de sociaal contact gestoorden zoals ondergetekende heb ik dan in ieder geval iets om naar uit te kijken :)
Ik stel Groningen stad voor. Kan ik lekker op de fiets erheen.:D

MJOKKIE
13-06-2008, 19:21
Ik vind seminars altijd erg stimulerend om aan mee toe doen. Spijtig (voor mij) dat het bijna 2,5 uur rijden is voor het genoemde seminar.. :(
Komt er ook een seminar van Ernesto in Nederland op korte termijn?

Nee, niet echt maar je kan em volgende week wel in Washington vinden:D

Lumpinigym
13-06-2008, 23:27
45,- gewoon belachelijk!!!

appelsap
14-06-2008, 00:09

Belachelijk weinig of veel??? Goeie post trouwens....

MJOKKIE
14-06-2008, 15:38

He krent waar zat je zelf aan te denken;)

Lumpinigym
14-06-2008, 17:45
In oktober 2004,

Toen Ernesto nog aktief was in het K1 circuit heb ik een seminar met hem georganiseerd en dat koste de mensen toen 15,- voor 2 a 2,5 uur

Ik weet wat ernesto vraagt voor het geven van een seminar en als je als organisator dan 45,- gaat vragen! tja......

groeten,

Stephan

Justinian
14-06-2008, 17:53
In oktober 2004,

Toen Ernesto nog aktief was in het K1 circuit heb ik een seminar met hem georganiseerd en dat koste de mensen toen 15,- voor 2 a 2,5 uur

Ik weet wat ernesto vraagt voor het geven van een seminar en als je als organisator dan 45,- gaat vragen! tja......

groeten,

Stephan
Misschien zijn de prijzen sindsdien omhoog gegaan en heeft het minder met de organisator te maken. Feit dat Ernesto een stuk moet reizen om in Duitsland een seminar geven, kan ook van invloed zijn op de prijs ;)

FMACH
15-06-2008, 13:26
Misschien zijn de prijzen sindsdien omhoog gegaan en heeft het minder met de organisator te maken. Feit dat Ernesto een stuk moet reizen om in Duitsland een seminar geven, kan ook van invloed zijn op de prijs ;)

This is absolutely right. Times are over - even in Germany - where big guys hold seminars for a few Euros. As you are an organizer, like we, we try to get the top of the tops.

So we have to pay mostly a hell of money. Seminars for 15,- Euro or even at 5,- are impossible.

Even if we ask for 50,- (45,-) one can imagine, that we are not getting rich.
Mostly we take a high risk and have lots of work. What do you imagine, is the reason that nobody else in Germany is trying it at the same level we do?

I do not know what is going on in the Netherlands (Maybe some fighters/trainers, just have to walk around the corner to hold a seminar) - but please stop dreaming.

If you (Lumpini Gym) are able to offer at low price, that is very nice. In our case, you have to keep in mind that fighters have to drive 2,5-3 hours one way and holding a seminar for 2,5 hours. Thats in total around 9 hours business. It has to be paid. Prices have increased imensly and we try to find a fair way to serve everybody and minimizing our risk.

And on top i received an offer for a top fighter to come to us for 12.500,- USD + flight+hotel+crew (Yes there is no error in the decimal) for 2,5 seminar.

Germany maybe different form Netherlands. So please do not judge about other organisators while you do not know our market and the enviroment.

And Stephan: Isn`t it you that registered at 70,- Euro for our Lucien Carbin seminar?
Then i wonder why you do it - in the Netherlands everything is so cheap... or is it about the concept behind?

regards
Frank

Lumpinigym
15-06-2008, 19:03
dear Frank,

The concept you that you have is great, only i think that the prices are way up high!! offcourse i don't now what you are paying butt 45,- is stille a lot of money.

Ernesto also had to drive 2,5 hours to our seminar.

Yess i signed upp for the seminar with Lucien Carbin. butt this is a little different for me. it is not a normal seminar butt for trainers, and it takes 4 hours. and yess 70,- is also a lott off money. butt then again i don't think there is a beter trainer than Carbin.

Frank its not an attack if it feld like that im sorry.

Kind regards,

Stephan

Lumpinigym
15-06-2008, 19:05
o yeah,

last mai i organized a seminar with Tyrone Spong and Lucien Carbin, and it costs 15,- so nothing is impossible.

Kind regards,

Stephan

FMACH
15-06-2008, 21:58
dear Frank,

The concept you that you have is great, only i think that the prices are way up high!! offcourse i don't now what you are paying butt 45,- is stille a lot of money.

Ernesto also had to drive 2,5 hours to our seminar.

Yess i signed upp for the seminar with Lucien Carbin. butt this is a little different for me. it is not a normal seminar butt for trainers, and it takes 4 hours. and yess 70,- is also a lott off money. butt then again i don't think there is a beter trainer than Carbin.

Frank its not an attack if it feld like that im sorry.

Kind regards,

Stephan

No problem - i do not feel attacked.

that is just our market circumstances here. We really can`t afford 15,- Euro otherwise we would lead to a big finanicial loss - even if we wanted and even if we had 150 people attending.

We are a company - no gym status.
So obvoiusly we pay higher prices than in the Netherlands and the fees the participants pay, are subject to VAT. So something is different to the situation in the Netherlands. I can`t imagine how it works under "real" market conditions. But we try to make it possible and i swear that we do not cheat anybody or try to make big money. We know that the people in our sports are not having a lot of money. We want to offer something fair to the people. And here it works.
In comparison to the Netherlands our situation seems to look unreal. Don`t know why?

But we will make our way. hard business and high risk are our best friends.

But i am really happy about any support anywhere. We have to fight for every participant.
As the feedback from our seminars shows, we are on the right track.

I am looking forward to seeing you on 12.07.2008.

regards
Frank

Lumpinigym
15-06-2008, 22:58
No problem - i do not feel attacked.

that is just our market circumstances here. We really can`t afford 15,- Euro otherwise we would lead to a big finanicial loss - even if we wanted and even if we had 150 people attending.

We are a company - no gym status.
So obvoiusly we pay higher prices than in the Netherlands and the fees the participants pay, are subject to VAT. So something is different to the situation in the Netherlands. I can`t imagine how it works under "real" market conditions. But we try to make it possible and i swear that we do not cheat anybody or try to make big money. We know that the people in our sports are not having a lot of money. We want to offer something fair to the people. And here it works.
In comparison to the Netherlands our situation seems to look unreal. Don`t know why?

But we will make our way. hard business and high risk are our best friends.

But i am really happy about any support anywhere. We have to fight for every participant.
As the feedback from our seminars shows, we are on the right track.

I am looking forward to seeing you on 12.07.2008.

regards
Frank

Hey Frank,

I am sorry for my negative comment, i know the things you are doing in Germany are great.

i am also looking forward seeing you on 12 juli.

Kind regards,

Stephan

FMACH
16-06-2008, 12:41
Hey Frank,

I am sorry for my negative comment, i know the things you are doing in Germany are great.

i am also looking forward seeing you on 12 juli.

Kind regards,

Stephan

Hi Stephan,

i do not take it personally. My statement is just to explain or try to explain how we work and how differences may occur. If someone compares two things, always take into account the different markets.

We made the same mistakes in the beginning. We expected a lot of people like at a stage in Italy. Far, far away. The biggest mistake we ever made in projecting one countries market to another - even we are direct neighbours...

But now we are better prepared and have more experience.
So it will run much more smooth.

See u on 12.07.

cheers
Frank

Tizy
16-06-2008, 12:53
Ik zou misschien wel wat op poten kunnen zetten, maar voorlopig ben ik er nog ff te druk voor. Als 't zover is, open ik wel ff een topic.

Lijkt me leuk. Alvast mijn dank. :)

NormaR
16-06-2008, 13:06
Hier beelden van een recente seminar van Ernesto in Belfast:
Ernesto Hoost Seminar in Belfast Part 1 - Prokick Videos (http://www.prokick.com/index.php/video/video/ernesto_hoost_seminar_in_belfast_part_1/)
Giant Hoost for the Fight Game in northern ireland - Prokick Videos (http://www.prokick.com/index.php/video/video/giant_hoost_for_the_fight_game_in_northern_ireland/)

Aankomend weekend geeft hij een seminar in Washington DC.

Ernesto traint bij Vos Gym trouwens regelmatig op donderdagavond (les van 20.30) met de recreanten in de les van Ropie mee.

FMACH
16-06-2008, 20:28
Hier beelden van een recente seminar van Ernesto in Belfast:
Ernesto Hoost Seminar in Belfast Part 1 - Prokick Videos (http://www.prokick.com/index.php/video/video/ernesto_hoost_seminar_in_belfast_part_1/)
Giant Hoost for the Fight Game in northern ireland - Prokick Videos (http://www.prokick.com/index.php/video/video/giant_hoost_for_the_fight_game_in_northern_ireland/)

Aankomend weekend geeft hij een seminar in Washington DC.

Ernesto traint bij Vos Gym trouwens regelmatig op donderdagavond (les van 20.30) met de recreanten in de les van Ropie mee.

Nice video and nice pics.

regards
Frank