PDA

View Full Version : UFC Quote: Brock Lesnar’s ‘back is against the wall’ with UFC 87 Heath Herring fight

Tony
08-07-2008, 12:32
http://mmamania.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/lesnar-brock.jpg

“Heath is a younger guy, he definitely has a lot of experience and he’s a tough SOB. He’s a brawler and brings to the plate a whole variety of things that we’re looking at as a fighter. He’s well rounded with hands, feet and it’s a challenge for me, and I accepted the challenge when Mark pulled out. I’m looking at this fight where I’ve got a lot to gain and he has a lot to lose. My back is against the wall in this fight too, because I said from the beginning I wanted to fight credible opponents and that’s what Dana is handing me in Frank Mir and Heath Herring.”

– Former WWE wrestling superstar Brock Lesnar tells the Baltimore Sun that there is a lot riding on his fight against Heath Herring at UFC 87: “Seek and Destroy” at the Target Center in Minneapolis, Minn., on August 9. The relative newcomer to the sport has a 90-second submission loss to Frank Mir in his Octagon debut, the memory of which he will try and erase with a win over the very experienced “Texas Crazy Horse.”

chief108
08-07-2008, 13:04
we zullen het wel zien...

is wel een interessante pot iig
Heath kan het hem zeker moeilijk maken

maar of dat genoeg is?? :wink:

Evilman
08-07-2008, 13:18
kvin zijn benadering toffer dan die van kimbo.
we willen toch zien wat ie echt kan ipv show gevechten

chief108
08-07-2008, 13:30
x2

leobos
08-07-2008, 13:38
ik denk dat brock het wel moet kunnen winnen..heath zn laatste partij tegen kongo lag hij steeds onderop,denk een dec voor lesnar of een ko voor herring..