PDA

View Full Version : Dana White live op de radio in ongeveer 30 minuten......zo rond 15.40

MMA Fan
18-07-2008, 15:10
Voor degene die Dana White LIVE willen horen omtrent RAMPAGE ....

Ga naar de onderstaande link en luister naar de LIVE uitzending...(de gele link boven aan de page)
hij komt ongeveer rond 15.40 op de radio....
hij zal gaan praten over RAMPAGE

94.5 - The Buzz - Houston's New Rock Alternative (http://www.thebuzz.com/main.html)

Mike
18-07-2008, 15:17
thnx reps man

Mike
18-07-2008, 15:26
hee wat moet ik kiezen eigenlijk?

krigj dit in beeld

Due to licensing restrictions, we are not able to allow access to the content you are requesting from outside the United States. We are sorry we can no longer provide access to Canada. If you currently reside in the United States, please select one of the options below to process your request. Please allow up to 60 hours to process your request.

Choose from the following:

I am US Military

I live outside the United States

I am inside the United States

Mike
18-07-2008, 15:29
We thank you for your interest in seeing and hearing all we have to offer! Unfortunately, due to licensing restrictions we can not comply with your request at this time.

t werkt niet buiten de VS helaas

maak jij een verslagje van t interview mma fan? hehe ;)

MMA Fan
18-07-2008, 15:32
damn....sorry guys...did not know that !!

Verslagje komt zo........

joost
18-07-2008, 15:39
top wacht op je verslagje!! REPS ADDED

MMA Fan
18-07-2008, 15:46
hij komt er NU AAN !!!!!!!!!!

MMA Fan
18-07-2008, 15:47
Dana White >> Good morning guys...., talking about UFC Fight Night right now.....

chief108
18-07-2008, 15:48
F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

MMA Fan
18-07-2008, 15:54
talking about Rampage now........it made no sense to him....he thought of drugs first.....but when he flew there he waited for Rampage and after seeying and talking to Rampage he understand why.....

Radio dude is asking him now why and what....

Dana....yeah he is a good friend and all that....talks about Chuck and that he is asking a lot about Rampage.......
Currently Rampage is in the hospital for psycho issues...and DANA says HE NEEDS IT !!!

Rampage is dus wel degelijk ziek in zijn hoofd nu.....

Dana zegt nu dat het er niet om doet of ie terug komt of niet.....hij moet beter worden........hij is dus echt effe doorgedraaid.
Hoop dat het goed komt met hem.....

Mike
18-07-2008, 15:56
basically they talked about rampage being a good guy

<guandules> they also said he's a good father good friend and all aside from business

<holyMokum> just a regular joe who from time to time goes on an allout rampage

<holyMokum> aint nuthing wrong wit dat

<guandules> also dana white said that he's a personal friend of dana white and he likes him a lot

<holyMokum> dana is friends with dana now

<holyMokum> the man is datng himself/

<guandules> quinton jackson is still in the hospital

<guandules> dana white flew to the station so fast, he was at the station before the police got there

<Smithy> this is god punishing rampage for constantly slapping people and whacking their balls

<holyMokum> and what is the prognosis?

<guandules> still no information on that

<holyMokum> alrighty

<holyMokum> thnx guandules

MMA Fan
ze zullen hem niet opgeven maar juist alle support bieden die ze maar kunnnen.
meer details wou Dana er nu niet over kwijt.

Maar hij zij heel duidelijk.....Rampage is in the hospital nou voor Psychiatric threathment and HE NEEDS IT !!!!

WOW

chief108
gewoon psychose dus...
hoop dattie daar weer uitkomt
sucks big time

Mike
18-07-2008, 15:57
thnx mma fan

leks
18-07-2008, 16:29
kolerezooi, je kunt wel aanleg hebben voor psychoses mja hopelijk is dit de eerste keer voor hem...

suckzzzzzzz

Mike
18-07-2008, 16:36
kolerezooi, je kunt wel aanleg hebben voor psychoses mja hopelijk is dit de eerste keer voor hem...

suckzzzzzzz

is niet de eerste keer in 2005 was die ook al even van t padje af

Quinton Jackson: Changed In and Out of the Ring (http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/quinton-jackson-changed-in-and-out-of-the-ring-2448)

wtf rampage?

In the middle of a late-summer night Jackson and his kindergarten-age son D’Angelo woke up to separate, though eerily similar dreams. Both were shaken, so much so that at 4 a.m. they had to get out of their apartment.

To Jackson, it was a sign.

“You know how girls cry when they’re happy?” he said. “That’s how I was. I think I felt Jesus’ love. I don’t know. I automatically knew everything after I was ‘born again.’”

“God fearing” would not have been the first phrase used to describe him before that night. A product of southern churches as much as Memphis’ streets, the African-American Jackson “tried to follow the 10 Commandments,” even though he probably “broke every one.”

Confused and maybe a bit scared, he took the approach of someone getting a new lease on life. Never before could he have imagined abstaining from sex—“That’s like a heroin addict quitting cold turkey.”—yet he did, intending to remain chaste until marriage.

leks
18-07-2008, 17:05
hmmm :(

123trisweat
18-07-2008, 17:53
hmm,

hoop dat het goed met hem komt (alleen voor zijn kids). Verder lijkt het me verstandig hem niet meer in de ring te zetten. Hij heeft toch een mooie vecht carriere gehad.