PDA

View Full Version : Mirko Cro Cop interview (25-08-2008)

Angelco
25-08-2008, 16:19
Source: index.hr (http://www.index.hr/sport/clanak/cro-cop-porucio-bih-overeemu-da-snagu-cuva-za-ring-a-ne-za-brbljanje/399587.aspx)

These days, Mirko Filipovic is going to Amsterdam to train stand-up.

"My knee is excellent (after surgery). I dont have any problems. I am in good shape and I am preparing for my next fight which will happen on 23th September for sure.

"Today I am going to Amsterdam where I will be preparing with Remy Bonjasky and Ivan Hyppolite. I trained in Zagreb with Dean Lister who is one of the best grapplers. It wasnt just preparation for this fight, its allways good to have that kind of sparing partner."

"It isnt still confirmed, but I would like to fight vs Overeem. I really dont know why he said that kind of statements. I was never choosing my opponents. That kind of conversation is not my style but I would like to say to him to save his strength for ring, not for talking. I really want this fight.

"He is good fighter, excellent puncher, and also good in parter. He had 93 kg and he jumped to 108 kilos and with his 196 centimeters he really looks impressive. But weight is always a two-edged sword."

"I am in great shape and I believe that there should not be any problem" said Mirko about that fight.

Tony
25-08-2008, 16:31
Oh man.. laat deze partij er aub komen....

als CC maar wint...

(en daarna mag Overeem aan een nieuwe winning streak beginnen)

nicolas the red
25-08-2008, 16:58
raar dat hij nog altijd geen tegenstander heeft voor een gevecht binnen 4 weken

Angelco
25-08-2008, 18:33
ben je misschien de oude Pride dagen vergeten? daar wisten we pas de complete fightcard een week voor de event, soms enkele dagen ervoor

De man van 14K
25-08-2008, 19:52
jep.. dat is dan ook een zekerheid. Dat je met zekerheid je tegenstander nog niet weet

fedor
25-08-2008, 21:36
"It isnt still confirmed, but I would like to fight vs Overeem. I really dont know why he said that kind of statements. I was never choosing my opponents"

Beetje BS van CC als je het mij vraagt..hij had 1.5 partij gedraaid in Pride toen ging 'ie al om Fedor roepen misschien is 'ie dat vergeten..(ookal deed hij dat wel met meer wat ingetogenheid dan Overeem)

Overeem is in topvorm op het moment dus dat kan een puike partij worden...may the best man win...

The Bulldog
25-08-2008, 22:06
CC gaat dit pakken al verwacht ik wel een slachtveld