PDA

View Full Version : Karo Parisyan ‘trying to deal with’ panic attacks

Tony
26-08-2008, 20:12
http://mmamania.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/karo.jpg

“Basically, eight months ago, I was diagnosed with panic attacks. It’s something I have been trying to deal with. I am trying to keep my head clear…. When I first got there (to Colorado), I couldn’t eat or sleep. I just didn’t want to be there. I struggled during camp (with panic attacks) and my conditioning wasn’t there. That Karo that used to come out tenacious was not there…. I am not going to stress myself out. This fight [at UFC 88] is very, very important in so many aspects and in so many ways…. It’s very simple. If I beat three bums, I get nowhere. If I beat Yoshida, I’m back in title contention. I’ve always said that if I come in shape, I can be the best at 170. Hopefully, if I can annihilate Yoshida, I can avenge some of my old losses to Thiago (Alves) and Diego Sanchez. Then I can annihilate those guys. I’m ready to show that I’m the best.”

Experienced mixed martial arts veteran and long-time Judo competitor, Karo Parisyan, reveals that he has recently been dealing with panic attacks. Being locked inside a cage with another man who wants to tear his head off — in front of a massive screaming crowd and television audience — is perhaps the worst place for someone with his condition to be. “The Heat” admits to feeling “girly” when the episodes emerge, but it seems like a step in the right direction to discuss and address them in the open — it must be extremely difficult for the the proud Armenian. Parisyan will take on the super tough Yoshiyuki Yoshida at UFC 88: “Breakthrough” at the Philips Arena in Atlanta. Ga., on September 6. Let’s hope his mind is right because this is a very good fight, which will surely deliver the goods if both fighters are in top form.

chief108
26-08-2008, 20:43
raar fenomeen die paniek aanvallen

zie je grote sterke, volwassen kerels bijna janken van angst omdat ze denken dat ze *nu* doodgaan ofzo...
meestal nog zonder enige aanwijsbare reden ook

het schijnt echt afschuwlij te zijn, maar als je dat meemaakt bij iemand heb je zoiets van: "snap outta it!!!"

The Bulldog
26-08-2008, 23:21
vind hem een giga blaaskaak...dus misschien leert ie zo wat nederigheid....

anonymous001
26-08-2008, 23:28
vind hem een giga blaaskaak...dus misschien leert ie zo wat nederigheid....

Sorry, maar dat vind ik een te makkelijke reactie.

Weten wij veel wat er in hem om gaat. Iemand die in het centrum van de aandacht staat weet niet altijd hoe hij zich moet gedragen.

Wat vind jij er van als over twee/ drie jaar half amerika een mening over je heeft.;)

Dit soort aandoeningen zijn voor zover ik weet best heftig, dus ik zou er niet te makkelijk over oordelen...

The Bulldog
26-08-2008, 23:31
gezien de gemiddelde aard van mijn posts , dacht ik dat jullie wel zouden begrijpen dat dit ook makkelijk en een beetje als dolletje bedoeld was..

beetje...want in elke grap zit een gaatje, waar de waarheid door fluisterd..

ik veind hem echt een gigantische nare pisvlek...

The Bulldog
26-08-2008, 23:33
Wat vind jij er van als over twee/ drie jaar half amerika een mening over je heeft.;)

dat zou betekenen dat half amerika me kent...ik mijn best heb gedaan en in de picture ben...en het knokken ook daadwerkelijk loont...hmmmmm...

nee zou klote zijn hahahaha

anonymous001
26-08-2008, 23:38
dat zou betekenen dat half amerika me kent...ik mijn best heb gedaan en in de picture ben...en het knokken ook daadwerkelijk loont...hmmmmm...

nee zou klote zijn hahahaha

:lol:

In dat geval gun ik je al dat slechts!:whistling:

chief108
27-08-2008, 08:28
me too....

hoop dat Ralf nog ff flink gaat knallen de komende jaren

Tony
27-08-2008, 08:48
Sinds Karo's akkefietje tegen Nate Diaz in TUF vind ik het maar een praatjesmaker