PDA

View Full Version : Anderson Silva and Paulo Filho??

sergio2285
30-08-2008, 21:41
Manager for Anderson Silva and Paulo Filho, Ed Soares recently spoke to MMAWeekly.com Radio and told the guys that the possbility of a Silva/Filho showdown could happen:

“If that’s the fight that the world wants to see, then I guess we’re going to have to sit back and talk about it,” Soares said. “I think that’s going to be a hard one to get across to both sides. They’re friends, they’ve been together. But at the end of the day, it’s a business, and sometimes you’ve gotta go in there, and you shake hands. They’ve been on each other for free in training. I can just tell you that it would really have to be something that makes sense for both guys.”

Fans have clamoured for this fight for some time but in the past both fighters stated that they would never fight each other due to their friendship. With the chances of Zuffa taking the WEC Middleweight division under the UFC it could be closer off than some think. Silva is looking for solid opponents at 185 and Filho is right there at number two in the world.

The Bulldog
30-08-2008, 21:49
filho nummer2?????

haha

kooivechter
30-08-2008, 22:35
zou niet weten wie anders nummer 2 moet zijn. cote, henderson of marquard dacht het niet. in de pride dagen was filho sowieso beter dan silva. filho is nog steeds een beest

Italiahxc
30-08-2008, 23:22
Ik kan best genieten van de Silva fights maar aangezien Filho een pitbull is en een BRO van Ricardo zet ik alles op Filho ! WAR PAULO !!!!

YoMarK
30-08-2008, 23:42
Paulo mag wat mij betreft eerst even z'n leven op de rit zetten en dan 1-2 partijtjes opwarmen tegen mindere vechters.