PDA

View Full Version : Rashad Evans Reveals The Power Of Nipple Twisting

Tony
10-09-2008, 08:29
http://i33.tinypic.com/zmb3gm.jpg

http://i34.tinypic.com/25sqv48.jpg

"Georges St. Pierre was the first do it, and it's just sort of an inside joke," Evans said.

Evans said St. Pierre had heard it was supposed to bring good luck -- according to some ancient fighting myths, anyway. And if there's anything the New Mexico-based Team Jackson group knows, it's unity. Led by famed fight strategist and head trainer Greg Jackson, the team has created a sense of brotherhood among team members Evans, St. Pierre, Keith Jardine, Nate Marquardt, Joey Villasenor and others.

"Georges said it was supposed to good luck or something, so I said, 'Cool, alright,'" Evans said, laughing.

As for the T-shirt, Evans said it was also an inside joke with the team.

"That shirt, it's [Gates'] mugshot," Evans said. "He was arrested in Albuquerque, N.M. He started off Microsoft in the basement of the Bank One Building. That's right next to the (Team Jackson) gym.

That's the only association right now, but the team is hopeful Gates could become more involved with Team Jackson someday.

"Maybe one day he'll be part of my crew," Evans joked.

Evans knew people might be confused those things, and it's been easy for him to laugh it off. However, there's been another byproduct from this past weekend's win, and it's no laughing matter.

"It just bothers me that people are so quick to be so judgmental and negative toward me even when I win a fight," Evans said.

Evans, "The Ultimate Fighter 2" winner who pushed his career record to 12-0-1 with the win over Liddell, attributed much of the current hostility to his toppling of a giant -- scoring an upset over such a fan favorite.

He also thinks some fans misinterpreted some of his foot and head work as showboating, which he said just isn't true.

"People are just so upset that I won this fight," Evans said. "They're like, 'Oh, those antics, he's such a showboater.' I'm like, 'How was I showboating?' They way I move is the way I move. When I wrestled in college, I wrestled the exact same way. I have a lot of movement. That's just the way I move. That's what makes me feel comfortable, and people just get so mad about that.

"(UFC broadcaster) Joe Rogan is like, 'I don't know if Rashad Evans is trying to throw [Liddell] off his game or of he's trying to showboat. First of all, you showboat when you do something. If I haven't done anything, there's nothing to showboat about.

"I'm just trying to get my game going. I'm just like, 'What are you talking about?' If Anderson Silva did it, it would be 'superb technique,' but when I do it, it's showboating."

chief108
10-09-2008, 08:32
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd320/nstizing/ShadNip.gif

Tony
10-09-2008, 08:39
rofl... goed bezig chief..
dus die nipple twist heeft helemaal niks te maken met bijgeloof en geluk.. Het is gewoon een fucking booster :lol:

Ben benieuwd hoeveel vechters dit nu ook gaan doen.. ik denk stiekem toch wel een hoop.

Fr3ddy
10-09-2008, 09:03
Hoe ver moet dit gaan? :wacko:

Voor je het weet hebben we straks vechters in de octagon die zichzelf de prostaat gaan stimuleren voor ze knokken moeten?

Tony
10-09-2008, 09:04
Lijkt me nu echt iets voor Rosso zo vlak voor een potje thaiboksen :D

chief108
10-09-2008, 09:06
Hoe ver moet dit gaan? :wacko:

Voor je het weet hebben we straks vechters in de octagon die zichzelf de prostaat gaan stimuleren voor ze knokken moeten?

Ben benieuwd hoeveel vechters dit nu ook gaan doen.. ik denk stiekem toch wel een hoop.
:rolleyes:

ooooooookayyyyyyyy....

hou je dat soort fantasietjes maar gewoon voor je in het vervolg okee Tony???

Tony
10-09-2008, 09:12
;)

Jochem
10-09-2008, 09:24
lol, die gasten kijken er ook zo serieus bij. Volgens mij denken ze echt dat het een soort geheim is. En vertellen ze dat het een geintjes is ;).

Tony
10-09-2008, 09:31
Las op een ander forum dat het een andere reden heeft..

Prikkeling van je tepels activeert bepaalde zenuwimpulsen die leiden tot bevorderende aanmaak van testosteron.. of deze toename merkbaar is weet ik niet.. maar dood ga je er niet van.