PDA

View Full Version : Mirko; we settle this on new years eve

Il Loco
26-09-2008, 08:27
Mirko Filipovic is back in Croatia. The job in Japan wasnt done. His fight in Japan against Alistair Overeem was stopped because the Dutchman hit Cro Cop three times in the genitals after which Cro Cop couldn't resume.

Mirko showed up at the airport in sunglasses at around 20h. Overeem smashed both of his arcades and he has two stitches on both sides. Scratches are also visible on his forehead and neck, but Cro Cop was in the mood for a short chat and said that he was upset that the match had to be stopped because he was sure that his chance would come if they were to resume.

"I'm dissapointed with the outcome of the fight, I was immaculately prepared for this fight, but in came out the way it did. The third strike to my balls was very strong, but thats part of the sport and the job."

After the fight there were quit a lot of suggestions that it was better for Cro Cop that the fight was stopped because he didn't have a chance, but Cro Cop said that until the third strike to the nuts he wasn't even hurt.

"I would like to go into the fact if the strikes were deliberate or not. I know some people were saying that I was saved by the fact the match was ended. There was blood, but those cuts were nothing, small cuts to the arcades and I wasn't hurt until I got hit in the nuts. The third strike into the nuts was very powerful and the biggest problem was that the cup squashed my nuts. I'm sad, I'm sure that he is also but we'll meet again on NYE to settle the score." Stressing that the fight isn't confirmed by dream yet but its highly likely.

Filipovic is confident da he would of got his chance in the remainder of the fight because Overeems condition is his weak point.
"I must admit that he had the initiative, especially after I first hit the matt. Apart from that I had a small injury on my knee and I couldn't throw him of myself as I need to use both feet for that. I think that nothing that happened in the fight was worrying for me. I was frightened the ref would stop the fight because of the bleeding. Overeem started the fight well, but his conditioning is his biggest problem and the question remains how he would been later in the fight."

Overeem said after the match that he didn't hit CC the third time and that CC faked it because he knew he would lose the fight.
"If the Goat is lying his horn isn't, I think the video footage shows everything, he hit me."

We can hear more often than ever from the fans that he should call it a day and that his best is past him.

CC replies:
Maybe they are right, maybe they are wrong. First I need to relax, I need to go to the hospital for some check ups. I still have some problems, I pissed blood, but thats all part of the job."

And off Filipovic went....

chief108
26-09-2008, 08:38
samengevat:

we'll meet again on NYE to settle the score.

zou mooi zijn idd
WAR CROCOP!!!!!

The Bulldog
26-09-2008, 08:44
pissed blood....deamn...das ff klote....

Ulis-E
26-09-2008, 08:45
We can hear more often than ever from the fans that he should call it a day and that his best is past him.

CC replies:
Maybe they are right, maybe they are wrong. First I need to relax, I need to go to the hospital for some check ups.

Hmm spreekt niet al te veel vertrouwen uit z'n antwoord

Emilio
26-09-2008, 09:07
Hopelijk wordt die match snel aangekondigd. Dan kan Alistair het karwei afmaken.

Pepe the Ice-Murderer
26-09-2008, 09:13
I pissed blood, ... it's all part of the sport... damn wat een toewijding.

Hopelijk komt die rematch er!

el bastardo
26-09-2008, 09:38
pissed blood....deamn...das ff klote....
Nee, das lullig :wacko:

Zou top zijn als die match er komt NYE. Denk alleen dat CC zich een beetje vergist in de conditie van Ali. Dat zal best zo geweest zijn, maar ik denk dat hij nog nooit zo goed is geweest en nog nooit zo'n goeie conditie heeft gehad.

Luka
26-09-2008, 11:58
CroCop op KO met rematch :D:D

MMAFAN-1122
26-09-2008, 12:05
CroCop op KO met rematch :D:D

X2 :lol:

chief108
26-09-2008, 12:05
x3

Angelco
26-09-2008, 12:06
hopelijk gaat hij meer trainen met Hypolite, Bonjasky en Yvel en niet zoals altijd maar één weekje ... WAR CC !!

Tony
26-09-2008, 12:07
x4

dimitri
26-09-2008, 12:30
Hmmm Mirko schijnt dus nog steeds te hopen dat Alistair zo lang op hem blijft inbeuken tot hij moe wordt... Vind ik persoonlijk niet de sterkst mogelijke strategie.

HUNEBED
26-09-2008, 13:09
I pissed blood, ... it's all part of the sport...

wie zegt dat dat echt zo is... Crocop lijkt opgebrand, is geen schande, gebeurt bij alle toppers die (te) lang bezig zijn

Nickuraba
26-09-2008, 13:16
groot fan van crocop, maar als idd w8en tot ali moe is zijn strategie is, moet die eens wat meer kijken naar fedor! die komt tenminste met een goede gameplan!

dimitri
26-09-2008, 13:22
w8en

Tijd om een nieuw keyboard te kopen denk ik.

smike
26-09-2008, 13:40
ben benieuwd, ik vond de vorige partij een anti-climax.

en ik ben altijd crocop fan geweest en hoop dan ook dat ie nog een paar knalpartijen kan neerzetten, deze man is een echte vechter!

Mr 1 Leg
26-09-2008, 16:57
x2

26-09-2008, 17:34
Hmmm Mirko schijnt dus nog steeds te hopen dat Alistair zo lang op hem blijft inbeuken tot hij moe wordt... Vind ik persoonlijk niet de sterkst mogelijke strategie.

lol helemaal gelijk! zet overeem op nye liever tegen yvel.

Roob
26-09-2008, 19:49
Ik blijf geloven in Crocop tot het einde!! Crocop op K.O.!!!!

Tony
26-09-2008, 23:32
that makes two of us

chief108
26-09-2008, 23:34
and 3...

dontmindme
27-09-2008, 13:00
zeg het gewoon eerlijk: ben geen fan van overeem broeders

crocop all the way