PDA

View Full Version : Interviews k-1 27 sept

Highline
26-09-2008, 13:24
van Kakutougi (http://forum.kakutougi.info) geleend

Badr Hari
-You gave us 1RKO in Hawaii, just like you said you would.

Of course. I was sure I was going to knock him out. I didn't know it was going to come in the first 5 seconds like that, but it was just the matter of time, anyway. He is not on my level. Different class.

-Strong men just do what they say they will.

I believe what I say. I train hard, and for KO, all I need is one chance. If my opponent shows any hole, that's the end of it for him. If I really focus on it, and tell myself over and over again to knock him out in the first round, it's not so difficult. Ordinary fighters fold under the pressure and can't cross that line. But I'm extraordinary.

-Everyone expects you to be the one to kickstart the new era of K-1.

Right now, there is something that I need for my career. It's that belt, to prove that I'm truly the best. I need proof for my excellence, for me to lead the way for the new generation. That's why this WGP is very important for me. I'll definitely win it.

-Who's the one to beat for you?

You mean the one I want to beat, or the one I have to beat?

-Either one would be fine.

Obviously, I'll have to destroy every one of them in my way. If you really ask me who I want to beat, well, I already beat Ray Sefo, so that leaves Aerts and Jerome.

-What exactly do you mean?

They are the K-1 poster boys, of the past. I want to beat them before they retire. They will talk about me on the ring side, in the broadcasting booth or whatever after they retire, and I want to make sure I will have already beat them in the ring when that happens. I want to show the fans that the new generation are better than the old ones. That's my duty.

-You didn't name Schilt. Strange.

He's not much of a threat for me. He doesn't have many fans, or get the kind of respect that those other guys did and do. So he's not much for me. Aerts might beat him, you know. If he's going to be there in the final 8, of course I'll beat him. Anyway, I'm interested in that SHW belt too, so we'll have to fight some time in the future, I think.

-You think he doesn't have many fans?

What do you mean, isn't that a fact? I look at the way the fans react when he enters, I ask the fighters about that in the locker room, and yeah, he doesn't have many fans. If he was popular, he would have much more than those wins now. The problem is, he knows he's not popular. Why the fans don't respect him, why the fans don't think of him as the strongest champion... whatever, that's his problem, and I have nothing to do with that. I have no interest in that. All I can say is, he doesn't have any aura. He's huge, a little strong, and lucky, that's all.

-OK. Anyway, you'll fight Choi Hong Man, who is even bigger than Sem.

Yup.

-You sound so detached, uninterested... (laugh)

He's bigger than Sem, but not a good fighter at all. Sem can fight, I can tell you that much about him at least. But Hong Man can't. He needs to buy some insurance before we fight.

-Have you ever fought such a big guy before?

I don't know. Anyone bigger than him... Oh, I beat some huge guy in the street once (laugh). But no, never in the ring.

-It's possible that you simply can't reach him.

Don't be so stupid. It's not like he's a 4m tree. Sem is, what, 212cm? He is taller than me only by 10cm or so. It's not that much of a problem. If Mo can KO Hong Man, I sure as hell can do that easier. All I'd need is just one strike.

-I'm not sure if it's as easy as you say...

Please, anybody can see that. He doesn't have any techniques. He's big and heavy, that's all. He's never fought someone like me, so he's going to be in the world of pain. After the fight, he won't ever want to fight me again. I think I understand what I have to do; Not just beat Hong Man, but also beat Sem or Aerts, and Jerome, and win the whole thing. Then I will get the SHW belt, and everything will be mine

Highline
26-09-2008, 13:25
SEMMY SCHILT
-You've won it three times in a row. It seems that nobody else has caught up with your level.

I sure hope so.

-Your winning streak kind of proves that they haven't.

That's none of my business, and there is nothing I can do about it. I just do my best, and that's why I've been winning. That's what everybody does, and so do I. And yet if nobody else is on my level, well, is there anything I could do about that?

-You've never had a problem in your recent fights.

Because I really try to do my best, and my will to win is very strong.

-Who is your biggest rival?

Any of the last eight. All of them will be my rivals.

-Anyone in particular?

I won't name one. Like I said, all of them. Those eight fighters will have great motivations, and all of them will come at me to dethrone me. So whoever it will be, those eight guys.

-Who do you think have a chance to beat you?

Someone like me. Someone with this enormous will to beat me.

-Some of the fighters say that K-1 will be boring if you keep winning. What do you think about that?

Let me ask you a question, why isn't K-1 an Olympic sport? It's very popular in Japan, and in Europe too. It will be even popular in the rest of the world, like in the US, if it goes the right way. All over the world. But if it wants to stay forever in Japan, in its own world, it will be terrible and just go down.

-Do you have any comment on those who say things like that?

They are weak. The fans of Mike Tyson and Mohammed Ali would never say things like that.

-What do you think the fans want to see in your fight?

KO, clearly. Maybe they want to see me go down. But in the end, I come out to be the winner.

-You mean they want to see you lose to Aerts?

He takes the upper hand for a little while, then I come back, and then he gets lucky, and so on. I don't know, maybe that's what they want to see (laugh).

-Which one do you think the fans want to win?

Me (laugh).

-Maybe they just want to see the strong one lose.

Maybe. But I think most people just want to see good fights. If it's a good fight, who wins and who loses isn't that important, perhaps.

-What about the opinion that you should entertain the fans more as a professional?

I'm not doing this for money. I'm doing this for honor. For me, it's not about money. That's not very important.

-The fans might not enjoy it if you win it yet again.

I think they do enjoy it. I've seen fans enjoy my performance, and I don't really know where that story comes from. My fans are happy about my performances, and it's my opponents' fans that are not enjoying it. There is nothing I can do about it.

-What did you think of Aerts' public challenge to you?

He did what he wanted to do in the way he wanted to do it. He couldn't fight at that time because of the injury, and I think he wanted to hype it up. I think he did it to make sure to have the fans on his side.

-Perhaps he did that to make sure that there would be no way out for you.

Maybe that's true. Whatever it is, it was his business.

-Aerts said that he will beat you with everything he has ever earned and achieved on the line.

At the end of the day, what is on his mind is that if I move on to the next stage, I will most likely win it all in the end. In that case, there is no way for him to kick me out. Well, if he thinks he can beat me, we'll see. If that's the case, he can probably win it all.

-He also said that he will beat you in order to defend K-1.

I think he's just a very weak guy. That's what I don't like about it, I mean, all those fighters say that K-1 will be unpopular because of me, but I think that's their fault. I always did my best, trained hard, and did everything I could ever do to be the champion. The fact that I'm strong is not my "fault." Those guys, those fighters, they are just like a circle of "friends." I have no business with that kind of stuff.

-Badr Hari has been amazing this year. How do you feel about him?

I think he is good.

-You've beat pretty much everyone, but his name is not on your resume yet. Many fans seem to think he might be able to beat you.

That's good for them. But first, we have to fight to see if it's true (smile).

-Do you want to fight him?

Yes. In the final, or somewhere on the way. That would be cool.

Highline
26-09-2008, 13:26
PETER AERTS
-This will be your 16th WGP. The WGP is synonymous with your history.

Yeah. The good old days... there were a lot of fun moments in those days.

-Any specific memory?

The beginning... the beginning of the whole thing. K-1 was new. We started it. Most of the guys have already retired. They were all nice guys. I feel nostalgic looking back on those days.

-What's the biggest difference now?

There were a lot of nice guys... it wasn't about money. I feel like everything is about money nowadays.

-Do you miss those fighters?

No, not really. This is my job. It's all about me and what I do. I had a lot of fun back in the days, but it's all just good memory now. Things change. Everybody changes. But I do remember that time as good days. We were always smiling, laughing. Very very good days... but you can't bring the past back. It's just good memory behind me now.

-What's your best bout?

Too many to choose (laugh).

-What about '98? You beat everyone in the first round.

Ah, that was the best.

-We were kind of worried when you got back injury against Abidi...

My body has been abused over the years... but if this (pointing at his head) is good, I still can do it. I can still fight.

-You had lots and lots of injury in the last 16 years.

Yeah, every part of my body basically. It's only natural, if you think about how many fights I had in my career.

-Why did you name Schilt as your opponent?

It's a challenge. Nobody wants to fight him, but I do. If I have to fight him, I want it to be a one-match. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to concentrate.

-You challenge him, because you are confident, right?

I don't have any absolute reason to believe I can beat him, actually. I lost to him last time. So, I will just fight him, for myself.

-Some people fear that his winning streak will have a massive influence on the popularity of K-1.

This is for K-1 as well. His fights aren't very exciting. One jab and then... you know. He has no combinations. I think that's why he's boring.

-It's certainly not easy to beat him. How determined are you?

First of all, I have to be in great shape. He has that distance, which is the problem. And his height. It will be one of the toughest fights in the 16 years of my career. But I think I've already done enough for K-1 over these years. So this is my challenge, for myself, first and foremost.

-Two years ago, you beat him. But he says he lost that fight because of the rule change.

I don't care. I don't care about what he says. It's stupid. He said that because he lost.

-Do you spend less time on training than you did in the past?

No, I spend even more time. The older you get, the more you have to train. When I was young, I would go out drinking and whatever, but my condition was always good anyway. But now, I have to train hard to reach my best condition.

-Is that how you stay young?

No, your mind is more important. You must be mentally prepared. My mind is in good condition now.

-You are the only one who has been doing this for 16 years.

I'd like to keep doing it until it hits 20. Then I'll retire. That makes it four more years. No, it's not a joke.

-Schilt said no matter how many times you fight him, the result will be the same.

Nice! Thanks to him for letting me know! Well, he can say whatever he wants. We'll see.

-He's determined to destroy the history you built in K-1.

That's bullshit. He'll understand how hard it is.

-He's won it three times, just like you. Three wins in this age, and three wins back in the days, which is tougher?

Hmmm... it's always tough. When I was younger, it was probably easier. But no matter what, it's always tough.

-Final 16 will be in Korea. The Japanese fans will be waiting for you to come back to Japan.

Unfortunately, it won't be in Japan this time. Hopefully I will beat Schilt, and I'll see them in the final 8. Let me thank all of my fans in Japan and in the world. Osu.

-If you beat him, the WGP will be really fired up.

I think so too. Then everything will change. You have to fight first. I have confidence.

-You have something heavy on your shoulders. Do you feel the pressure?

No, it motivates me. I'm really motivated now. I want my fans' dream to come true, that's what I want.

Highline
26-09-2008, 13:27
JEROME LE BANNER
-Do you see any difference between K-1 in the 90's and K-1 today?

There are lots of unusually huge fighters. Sem Schilt, Bob Sapp, Choi Hong Man. Incredibly huge. Extraordinary. I think, about two years ago it was going to be a bit more normal, but I feel it's kind of swinging back again.

-What do you think of Schilt's ongoing utter dominance?

Too long.

-Some say his dominance has had an impact on the popularity of the WGP.

Yeah, you feel that way seeing him do his things... But I don't want to get into that kind of discussion. That has nothing to do with us. I think he worked real hard in his last fights, and that's what everybody expects us to do. I feel he brought some new essence in his game with those performances.

-Do you think he changed K-1?

There is only one thing I can say: he's winning. He stands 220cm, with a strong lower body, and moves well. He may not have charisma. He doesn't say, "I'm going to kill you," you know. Back in the 90's, Sam Greco, Aerts, Hoost, Bernardo, me, we were all men of bushido. We might not always say, "I'll smash your face," but then let the fight talk. None of us acted like a business man. I have a samurai-like philosophy with my work.

-There are salary-based Samurai, and independent Samurai.

I was the salary-based one some time, and then the independent one another time. I was the independent one first, and became the salary-based one at one point. Now? Of course, independent.

-Can I take it that you don't like the way K-1 is now?

No, that's not what I'm trying to say. I don't like old guys going nostalgic and complaining about now. I don't like that. But looking back now, I can't really remember the guys complaining about stuff. You know, those who bitch about everything. That kind of people really should look into bushido spirit.

-What do you think K-1 needs now?

Of course, sex, drug and rock'n'roll.

-LOL

Just kidding, but I think Badr Hari is doing great. The comments he makes, the way he talks, they suit his style very well.

-When do you think was the best K-1 period in the beginning?

I think when I entered it. You know, if somebody asks you that kind of question, you always fondly remember the first happy moments. It's the same with love, your first love. When I came to Japan for the first time, everybody looked big, and I felt so small. Sam Greco was wearing that intimidating black Japanese helmet that he bought in Tokyo, Aerts was walking around like a true lumberjack, Mr. Perfect was howling "OSU!" at everyone. That freakish atmosphere is gone now. I think it'll come back some day eventually, but fighters shouldn't be complacent. Soon you will start fighting just for money.

-Just for money?

Everybody wanted to be a bright star then. In our days, the media didn't talk shit about us, and we could always afford to push forward without giving a shit. Now, you have to pretend that you won, and you can never afford to lose. Of course, you had to kind of "pretend" back in the days too, but that's not enough now, you really can't lose, can't afford to go balls out all the time. You can't screw up with the chance you got, and you have to pretend that you are winning somehow. That's probably the biggest difference between then and now. We never thought of holding back anything before.

-Do you have any special feeling toward Sawayashiki, your opponent?

No, I just feel great. I'm the challenger, on the mission of revenge. I'll never ever underestimate him. We'll just fight to win, that's all. It's a duel. I lost to him last time. I don't want to make any excuses this time, like, "I was sick," or "my leg was this and that." I fought the fish, and the fish stung this catfish (laugh).

-It was a counter punch.

Well, he can punch me first too. His punches are actually good.

-How would you deal with him if he comes into the ring with the same game plan?

Well... we'll just bang on each other, I guess. I'll punch him, he'll punch me, and I'll block his punches. That's why I needed a fast guy as my sparring partner, to learn how to control my power.

-Any game plan?

My game plan is... I don't think he will fight like he did last time. I don't think he will do that. I think he'll come at me to get me.

-Any message for him?

Let's see... OK, let's have a good fight like we did last time. Maybe a much better fight, and I'd like to fight him many more times. It'll be a brawl, a brawl that feels real good.

-Are you interested in any of the younger fighters? For example, Hari knocked out Sefo and Glaube in the first round.

He's good. Very good. But unfortunately he's the only one. Badr Hari is the only one in that generation. If K-1 had many guys like him, we'd have to get off the stage right now.

-Don't say things like that.

That's OK. I'll quit only when my engine stops. The time when I stop fighting is the time the fans start saying that they have no interest in me anymore. But I still feel the energy coming out of my body when I step into the ring. I may still show up at the presentations and so on, but if I really stop feeling that energy, that vibe, I'll quit.

-You once said you were a phoenix. Did that mean that you won't really "retire"?

Yes. You know, the phoenix comes back to life from the ashes. That's the way I like to be.

Highline
26-09-2008, 13:30
GOKHAN SAKI
-This is your first entry to the WGP. Would you introduce yourself first?

When I was five or seven, I really enjoyed watching Bruce Lee and Jean-Claude Van Damme. That's how I got into martial arts. I used to play football, but my friends started doing kickboxing, and I kind of followed them. I started serious training when I was 11. I was still playing football at that time, but when I became 16, I decided to focus on kickboxing.

-Did you think you were going to be a professional footballer in the future?

I was good at football, but liked kickboxing better. That's why I stopped playing football.

-Where did you grow up?

I grew up in a big family. I was born in a town near Rotterdam, and grew up there.

-What were you like at school?

I went to school until I was 14. Then I had to quit school for a family reason. Since then, all I did was playing football and training in kickboxing.

-You fought Hari in the past.

Yes. But I fought him around the time I moved to a different gym, and I wasn't prepared. I lost to him, but I'm sure I'll fight him again.

-Do you think he got better?

Yes.

-Do you think you are a little behind him now?

No, I don't feel that way. He was lucky in many ways. It's just that he was lucky to enter K-1 early. Things came together very early for him. I won so many fights too, so I sometimes wish that I had been a little luckier and gotten a chance much earlier... But I definitely don't think I'm behind him.

-There is so much attention on Hari as the new face of K-1, and what do you think of that?

They haven't paid much attention to other young fighters yet, but I think it will change in the future. They will come to talk more about us. Not just Badr, but many others. He is a good fighter for sure, but there are many other young good fighter out there.

-How popular are you in Turkey?

Two or three years ago, I fought in Turkey for the first time. I don't mean to brag about it, but I think I'm the most popular fighter in Turkey. Last time I was in Turkey, I asked people about me. I think two or three out of 10 know me over there. K-1 is on TV now, and as a kickboxer and Turkish K-1 fighter, I'm well-known over there.

-How do Turkish people like K-1?

K-1, and kickboxing in general, is popular in Turkey. K-1 is known for its quality. Many people watch K-1 events, and when I fought in Amsterdam, 160k people watched it in Turkey.

-You are still very young. What do you think of where K-1 stands now?

I've been to Japan three or four times, and to be honest, it's the same faces, same fighters every time. It's about time the new generation took it over. It's been the same for the last 10 years. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but really, the new generation should be at the center now.

-Your opponent is Ray Sefo.

I will definitely beat him. I've been training hard, and he lost his last five or six fights. Of course it's not as easy as that, and he may be coming back stronger, but I think I will be OK. I will beat him. I'll have to beat him. It's my dream to be one of the elite 8. I think I have that chance right here right now. I know it will be hard next year, and after that, though.

-Badr knocked him out. What about you? How will you stop him?

I don't know, but I will knock him out. Badr is very tall, and that's why he can take risk like he does, but I don't do that. I'll do it my way, like I always do.

-When do you think the new era of K-1 will come?

I think it's coming right now. If you look at the card, it's mostly Old vs. New. If we, the young guys, do our job, the faces in the final 8 will be a lot different from last year. So that's how the new era will begin. New young fighters, new talents will come up. And of course, I will be one of them.

Highline
REMY BONJASKY
-You published an autobiography.

This title, REMY BONJASKY - GOD IN JAPAN, comes from an old Dutch saying. In Dutch, it goes like, "living like God in France." Maybe the Japanese look at this title and think, "Remy is God? What arrogance, and delusion." But it really is just a Dutch saying, and just means having a good life with fame and wealth in France. I'm not that delusional (laugh).

-So basically, those who think you are delusional, are delusional (laugh).

Exactly (laugh). It just means Remy feels as if he has all the fame and wealth in Japan. Many people might think I feel as if I were God, but that's not the case. I hope they will understand that...

-So you are not God, but live like God... I'm not sure if I fully understand that, but anyway...

The Japanese translation will be published in Dec.

-Really?

If it goes well, I'll consider translating it into English.

-Any feedback?

Everybody reacted positively. They only know me in the ring for that short period, three minutes, and don't know my life style, how I live, how I train and so on. After reading this book, you will get better understanding of me as a fighter and as a person. That's my objective here.

-Why did you decide to publish a book at that timing?

Those who succeeded in their business or sports usually write autobiography after they retire. I didn't want to do that. This is my first book, and I may write another one a few years later.

-Wow. Ahem, by the way, you have been doing great this season.

It's all thanks to my new girlfriend! I'm very happy now, and mentally in good shape, and my training has been going better than ever. That's why my performance has been good.

-You are God, and got your Goddess now.

I try to be a gentleman. Not just in the ring, but toward women as well. I think all the other fighters should try more to be gentlemen too. You really need a stable, peaceful private life. Not just for athletes, but for whoever wants to succeed in what they do. That's one of the most important parts. Do a good job in your work, do a good job at your home, and the good results come naturally.

-You really are on fire.

And the remaining 1% is luck. I'm in great shape now. I feel luck is coming in my direction, too.

-That's good to hear! By the way, Schilt has three wins in a row. What do you think about that?

I think he achieved a great thing. He is very strong, effective, and clever. He's tall and has techniques. But if he was shorter by 15cm, he wouldn't be where he is now. I'm certain of that.

-You mean, he won because he's tall.

He's not only tall but also skilled. That's the point. But if he wasn't that tall, he wouldn't be able to beat more skilled fighters like Peter, Hoost and me.

-What about his popularity?

I talked about that before. Sem is... the least popular champion. He has no charisma, and doesn't talk much. What he does in the ring is perfect. He beats everybody, and has a lot of KOs on his record. But that's not enough. You need to be liked, you need to be loved, you need to have charisma as champion. That's what he doesn't have.

-From God's point of view, the way he is is kind of frustrating.

I make a lot of effort to be that way. Winning in the ring is not enough. A fighter is like a company. In order for it to function well, you need to take care of various things. You need something more than winning in order to get K-1's popularity back to the level.

-For that to be achieved...

I need to be the champion (laugh).

-They say Hari is the only one who can beat Schilt.

Why do they say that?

-Because he's been great.

That's an opinion. He certainly has shown great stuff recently. But I'm not sure he is the one to stop Sem. Just like Le Banner, he has a weak chin. I'm not really sure.

-Your opponent is Paul Slowinski. He's a student of Hoost. Does that mean much to you?

You mean, in terms of fighting style? No, it doesn't. I think he is completely different from Hoost.

-What about his presence in Slowinski's corner?

It's good for Paul. But that's not enough to beat me. K-1 needs a new champion, a new POPULAR champion. A champion who can talk, do things in a style outside the ring too. Who could that be? Yeah, that's Remy Bonjasky!

Highline
ERROL ZIMMERMAN
- How did you start kickboxing?

It's really a silly story, but there was a street fight. My buddies came to me and shouted at me, "There's a fight going on over there!" And I was like hot water back then, and I dashed to the place, screaming some shit. But the guy said, "Let's not fight here. If you really want to fight me, let's do it in the kickboxing ring!" I was like, what's kickboxing? Never heard of that. That's how I got into it.

-How old were you?

13. I went to the gym with training clothes and all right after that. And I liked what I saw there.

-Did you fight the guy?

No, we just trained together (laugh). I had a lot more interest in training at that time, anyway.

-So it was all over.

Yup. Over. We became friends.

-What was the cause of the fight to begin with?

I don't even know. There was some quarrel, and it turned into a fight I think. We were all bored, and didn't know how to spend our energy.

-Any other sport?

Football. I didn't play it for very long, though. For a year or so. All of my friends played football. That's the only reason I played it.

-What were you like as a kid?

Just normal, I think. Went to school, went outside after that, played football, having a fight, just like that. I used to have fights out in the street, but there was no need for them after I started kickboxing. And remember, you can't really "fight" in the outside world after you learn the art of kickboxing. That's like an assault with weapon. That would be a crime.

-Where does your nickname, Bone Crusher, come from?

There was a song with that title, and I always used it for my entrance. The artist's name is also Bone Crusher. And I did crush my opponent's arm. Three arms, actually. That's when they started calling me Bone Crusher.

-You literally crushed their arms?

Yes, with middle kicks. Into pieces.

-That's awesome.

Yeah. I think I have good kicks. But I'm a well-rounded fighter. I can kick, and I have great hooks as well. And I can do jumping knee and right hook at the same time.

-At the same time?

Yes. I did that many times to Bregy.

-Oh, you won that tournament.

Yeah, it was a very good day. I was actually supposed to fight Bregy one month earlier. But he canceled it, and I was pissed. And I knocked him out in Amsterdam, that big guy. It felt so good. I'm really proud of myself.

-You are the youngest of the 16. Do you think it's tough to fight the veterans?

I have power, and I'm strong. When I was 13, I fought 18-year-old kids. Age doesn't matter. It depends on the power you have. I'm scared of nothing.

-You want to bring new air into K-1.

There should be more of us in K-1, like me and Saki. Badr Hari, too. We need more young guns. We gotta kick those old guys out, and the new guys should take their places.

-This is the year when that happens, right?

I hope so. If we win, that's what you'll get. And it will be way more interesting.

-It seems that more people are voting for your opponent, Feitosa.

We'll see (smile).

-He has that Brazilian kick, which chopped down a lot of strong fighters.

Cool. It's getting real interesting. He will show that Brazilian something, and I will showcase my skills. And in the end, I will be the winner. There's going to be a lot of firework. Those veterans won't have a chance anymore after this. We will wreck the scene, and the old guys will be no more.

Ralph
26-09-2008, 16:50
Leuke interviews! Maar de interviewer is volgens mij niet echt een fan van Schilt.....

Quato
26-09-2008, 18:07
Het druipt er vanaf kun je wel zeggen. Ik kan me goed voorstellen dat Sem compleet klaar is met interviews geven als het op deze manier moet. Kan zo'n gast geen fatsoenlijkere vragen bedenken ofzo? Werkelijk zo'n oppervlakkige bulshit, terwijl je na drie jaar toch wel wat anders wil weten lijkt me.

Robbie!
26-09-2008, 20:26
Damn, een beetje arrogantie is niet erg maar Hari overdrijft wel zeg. Maar hij zal morgen z'n vuisten wel weer laten spreken...dat is dan ook weer een kwaliteit. Wat een gezeik over Schilt. Wat meer respect voor hem.

Illest
26-09-2008, 20:53
Hari heeft altijd een grote mond...but the dude always seems to back it up!:pimp:

Wheelie
26-09-2008, 21:37
highline, ik heb de bron even veranderd ;) (jij kan er ook niks aan doen dat ze daar de bron niet vermeld hebben)
is wel zo netjes voor de persoon die alle interviews van japans naar engels heeft vertaald.
interviews komen van de japanse k-1 site ;)

simtekf1
26-09-2008, 22:41
Het kan aan mij liggen maar volgens mij heb ik die interviews vorige week al gelezen? :O

Highline
26-09-2008, 22:58
highline, ik heb de bron even veranderd ;) (jij kan er ook niks aan doen dat ze daar de bron niet vermeld hebben)
is wel zo netjes voor de persoon die alle interviews van japans naar engels heeft vertaald.
interviews komen van de japanse k-1 site ;)

top, bedankt!

deco'o
26-09-2008, 23:40
Gezien de vragen geeft Schilt toch nog nette antwoorden.