PDA

View Full Version : UFC Quick Quote: Karo Parisyan inks eight fight contract extension

Tony
30-09-2008, 14:53
http://mmamania.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/karo.jpg

I love the UFC. I love Dana White, Lorenzo Fertitta, they’re one of the nicest people I’ve ever met and that’s the truth. I don’t kiss ass. I had a meeting with them last week they gave me a new, eight fight contract and the deal is I’m happy with them, I’m happy with the UFC. But the deal is there is a lot of stuff even Dana can’t control. He can’t control a lot of the referees. A lot of the judges are from the commission so he can’t control all those guys. It’s very hard. He can control [them] a certain amount of time [and] a certain amount of people, but not everything.

-UFC welterweight Karo Parisyan sounds off on RawVegas.tv about some of the questionable judging in recent memory including Kimbo Slice vs. James Thompson at EliteXC ‘Primetime’ back on May 31. During the clip, “The Heat” reveals he’s just signed a new, eight fight contract extension with the UFC. Not only does that sound like an unusually large number for UFC contracts, it’s timing is a bit bizarre considering Parisyan’s recent admission of panic attacks and his last-minute exit from his fight against Yoshiyuki “Zenko” Yoshida at UFC 88 ‘Breakthrough’. Maybe the UFC loves him as much as he claims to love them.

The Bulldog
30-09-2008, 16:05
ik moet hem hem niet...

Ralph
30-09-2008, 16:31
Benieuwd of ie ooit nog de octagon in 'durft'!

Tony
30-09-2008, 16:51
ach... ik moet hem ook niet.. ik blijf het een arro ventje vinden...
Maar zijn vechtstijl is erg attractief.. dat dan weer wel.

en ik moet zeggen... een 8 fight deal.. damn, niet misselijk hoor... anderen doen een moord voor een 3 fight deal.

dimitri
30-09-2008, 17:19
I love the UFC. I love Dana White, Lorenzo Fertitta, they’re one of the nicest people I’ve ever met and that’s the truth. I don’t kiss ass.

Nee dass geenass kissing meer, dat is bijna letterlijk het hol van Dana en Fertita schoon likken

Wat een slijmballetje toch die Karo.

"Do you know who I am bro"

Tony
30-09-2008, 17:43
there's so much that i can do to these guys ;)