PDA

View Full Version : post fight interviews K-1 Max 2008

kentaro
02-10-2008, 16:10
Masato:
"These were the toughest fights I've ever had," said Masato in his post-event interview. "My face and my legs hurt. I didn't expect to be downed twice, I gave 100%, and I have nothing left -- now I just want to relax and have a cup of coffee! Of course, I am very happy to win the belt. It is definitely different from what I felt before, now I think I can realize the true value of this belt. I'm completely exhausted, right now I feel like I don't want to ever fight again -- so I'll think about the future later."

Kyshenko:
"Now I understand why Masato is the champion," said Kyshenko afterward. "He has good punches and kicks, and I think the reason I lost was because I don't have as much experience as he does. But now I've fought him two years in a row, it was a great learning experience. Also it gave me a lot of confidence to beat Andy Souwer, who was the Max champion twice. Last year I finished in third place and this year I was second-place, so I'm improving one step at a time -- next year I'll be the champion!"

Kraus:
"Kido was good and strong and technical," said Kraus post-bout. "I'm happy with my performance this year, the only thing I missed out on was the championship belt."

Mes:
"I feel good," said Mes, "I fought aggressively, like Melvin [Manhoef] and Badr [Hari]. "I knew Kohi is a good fighter, but he kept clinching. After my win today, I'd like to fight more in K-1. I already fought Andy Souwer once and I lost, I'd like to fight him again and win! I'd also like to fight Japanese fighters like Masato and Sato."

Marco
02-10-2008, 16:19
Volgens mij komt Holzken volgend jaar ook een heel eind..

JeMalleMoer
02-10-2008, 16:31
Denk't ook. Als je kalakoda zo neerzet dan zegt dat heel wat.\

Vraag me af wat andy te zeggen heeft over zijn performence