PDA

View Full Version : xtreme armwresling

rafi
22-10-2008, 14:02
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/1017389/ :D

chief108
22-10-2008, 14:08
kijkt wat gemakkelijker:
YouTube - Underground Fighting, XARM Style. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFvql-O1GWQ)

chief108
22-10-2008, 14:08
lijkt me wel wat voor Joop Kasteel...
want was hij niet ook al kampioen armpiedrukken voordat hij aan MMA ging doen?

YoMarK
22-10-2008, 14:11
Misschien wat voor Big Daddy, al denk ik dat als Alistair met hem klaar is hij dit ook niet meer kan.

rafi
22-10-2008, 14:21
lijkt me wel wat voor Joop Kasteel...
want was hij niet ook al kampioen armpiedrukken voordat hij aan MMA ging doen?klopt hij was wereld kampioen armpiedrukken. en hier wordt hij ook zonderprobemen zo weer kampioen.:thup:

Ton
22-10-2008, 14:22
wtf? dat had ik niet verwacht :D

chief108
22-10-2008, 14:26
klopt hij was wereld kampioen armpiedrukken. en hier wordt hij ook zonderprobemen zo weer kampioen.:thup:
geweldig man....
*en* wereldkampioen MMA....

ik zeg: dat wordt z'n 3e wereldtitel!!

stiffler
22-10-2008, 14:27
wtf? dat had ik niet verwacht :D

X2 wel cool...

chief108
22-10-2008, 14:27
UFC founder by the name of Art Davie has his own vision of the evolution of MMA: arm-wrestle fighting. If that sounds stupid, it’s because it is. But wait till you hear the full details and watch the above video. Then it becomes borderline insane. Like the kind of shit you dream about and wake up and go “Wow, that was pretty much the dumbest dream I ever had, and it made zero sense.” But in this case, it’s not a dream. It’s not a joke. It’s real.

We recently ran into Art Davie, the guy who started the first big MMA tournament in the US that eventually become Ultimate Fighting and also headed K-1 kick boxing in America. He had a new rough concept he wanted to expand on and partnered with me and my team.
The new sport is called XARM (Extreme Arm Wrestling). Basically, we have developed (and are still working on) an official table at which two contestants are tethered to. The contestants have three one-minute rounds during which they try to pin their opponent’s arm while punching, slapping, choking and generally pounding him.
Props to jackal grampageoff for bringing this to our attention. I’ll try and dig up more information on this awesome new combat sport hybrid. It’s up there with lesbian fuck wrestling and chess boxing.

chief108
22-10-2008, 14:30
wat ons natuurlijk onmiddellijk brengt bij het ook heel erg interessante "lesbian fuck wrestling"

http://www.fightlinker.com/pics/spanktank1004.jpg
We’ve mentioned Ultimate Surrender before in passing, which is basically lesbian wrestle-fucking. But did you know that they just had their equivalent of the Ultimate Ultimate?

Welcome to the second annual Summer Vengeance elimination tournament where the top sixteen Season Five wrestlers battle it out to see who will be the overall Ultimate Surrender champion for 2008.You can check out clips here (and yeah, it’s obviously NSFW along with every single other link in this post). If you wanted to know more about Ultimate Surrender or just wanted to keep up on various other naked sports, you can read about it at the Nude Sports Blog:

What is Ultimate Surrender?
Ultimate Surrender is the premier competitive sexual nude female wrestling site. U.S. has revolutionized female wrestling to a level never seen before. Once you watch a U.S. match you will not be able to go back to normal wrestling again.
What is so different about it?
U.S. employs a complicated set of rules and a unique scoring system that encourages the nude wrestlers to sexually humiliate their helpless opponents for points and cash.
Is the wrestling real or “staged?”
The wrestling is extremely real! No set winner or loser is determined; each wrestler is fighting for pride, their honor, and of course more money. We have had wrestlers quit in mid match because they couldn’t take it anymore.
I’m all for lesbian grappling matches, but it’d be keen to watch a man vs woman. Hmmm, I guess that would probably just look like rape. Never mind.

chief108
22-10-2008, 14:32
daarbij vergeleken is dat Chess Boxing wel HEEEEEEEEL erg suf

YouTube - Chess Boxing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzlR2oUFPG4)

Do you remember the craze of hybrid sports? Neither do I. That shit is normally relegated to the lameness of soccer-baseball and the even lamer, hippie infested Ultimate Frisbee. In case you never heard of the latter, it the combination of a manly sport (football) with it’s very antithesis (frisbee). The only people who still play either of those two crappy games are special Olympians, and stoners that live in communes and shower once a month.
In Germany, however, the spirit of hybrid sport lives on. This time, they’ve decided create the most ridiculous combination of sports known to man: Chess-Boxing (http://site.wcbo.org/content/index_en.html). If you ever loved the Rocky Movies, and Searching for Bobby Fisher, the Germans have found a sport for you, my friend!
You’re probably wondering how this is supposed to work, and how the transition from exciting boxing match battle to slow, methodical chess happens. It’s simple, after a 3 minute round, the fighters get out of their boxing gear, and change into “chess mode”. A small table is brought into the center of the ring, and then the competitors go at it for 4 minutes of the most intense chess ever. This goes on for a total of 11 rounds: 5 of boxing, and 6 of chess, until either someone wins by knockout, or checkmate.
This hybrid would have made so much more sense if they had combined boxing with another sports fighters typically play, like binge drinking, or gay bashing. But instead, they bring chess into a ring, as though anyone fueled by the adrenaline of a fight is interested in anything other than blood, let alone a “pawn storm”
I half expect this new sport to disappear quickly, followed inevitably by another ridiculous hybrid meant to “test” the fighters on a range of other attributes. I don’t know about you, but I don’t want my fighters to be anything more than testosterone junkies hell bent on smashing the other guys face in. When you mix brain with brawn, you get the kind of guy that’s too smart to let himself get slaughtered in the ring, and then, what the fuck is the point?

Tony
22-10-2008, 14:33
wtf lesbian wrestling? soort van forced fuck maar dan in een ring/kooi?

top :)

chief108
22-10-2008, 14:53
wtf lesbian wrestling? soort van forced fuck maar dan in een ring/kooi?

top :)
ziet er goed uit idd...

zet wel meer in Dungeon

Tony
22-10-2008, 14:58
super :)

Ralph
26-01-2009, 15:34
Haha! Had deze topic gemist... Ben er nu via de topic van Remco terecht gekomen en ik had iets heel anders verwacht bij XARM! Rondje armpje drukken, rondje MMA ofzo, maar dit slaat echt helemaal nergens op :)

tom l
27-01-2009, 01:52
Hahahaha, ik lig in een deuk van die x-arm nonsens. Hoe debiel kan iets eruit zien? Wat ik vooral niet kan vatten is dat de creator van deze 'spectaculaire sport' op een bepaald moment echt dacht "Hier ga ik poen meepakken! Er zitten toch zeker een aantal mensen te wachten op iets dat hallucinant is maar tegelijk ook lekker idioot."