PDA

View Full Version : M-1 comment on attack Dana White on Fedor

M-1 Challenge
23-10-2008, 18:08
M-1 Global president Vadim Finkelstein comments another attack of UFC’s Dana White on Fedor Emelianenko.

Dana says UFC’s doors are wide open. Maybe they are. But these doors also shut tightly once
the fighter signs with the organization. Randy Couture came back to the UFC and what now?
Instead of fighting the best in the promotion he has to fight a young upstart with 2-1 prorecord.
Couture might not survive all the three contractual fights. I’m afraid that’s being
made in order to finish the star which is Randy and not let him fight Fedor.
I said it many times – we are ready to make this clash happen in any shape of joint event.
This bout is the most anticipated event in the world of MMA. But Fedor will not sign to the
enslaving terms of the UFC contract while UFC won’t agree to make compromise.
Why would Fedor need to prove anything to anybody? He’s already defeated 4 ex-UFC
champions and twice UFC Interim champion in Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira.
According to White there are guys better than Tim Sylvia. Well, who are they? Looking at the
world rankings one can conclude it is Fedor himself, Couture whose situation I discussed
above, then it’s Nogueira, Josh Barnett and Andrei Arlovski. To face off with Josh or Andrei
there is no need for Fedor to come to UFC. He’ll fight them at Affliction.
I truly believe Dana White did more for MMA than anybody else, but at the moment he is
the one who hinders the sport’s progress. He seems like a man with a big tasty pie who’s
afraid that someone comes and bites a piece of it.
All we want is mutually beneficial cooperation but the old conditions offered by UFC are
simply unacceptable.

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/9849/hoofdfotovadimfinkelstevq2.jpg

marcelt
23-10-2008, 19:31
Jammer dat de zaken zo liggen. Maar Fedor & Vadim hebben gelijk!