PDA

View Full Version : Pssssst inside information. The new K1 champion will be Teixera! Osu!

goro
27-10-2008, 15:54
Ewerton Teixeira became Japan’s new star fighter by beating MUSASHI. This Kyokushin World Champion will be facing Errol Zimmerman at "FieLDS K-1 WORLD GP 2008 FINAL". He predicts he will become the champion this year.
http://www.k-1.co.jp/k-1gp/images/spacer.gif I was off my guard against MUSASHI.
-- You beat MUSASHI at WGP -FINAL 16-.
Teixeira : Yes, I think it was a great fight, but...
-- Can you reflect on the fight?
Teixeira : My arms were lower than they were supposed to be for the guards during the 3rd round. That is something I need to work on.
-- It looked like your momentum fell in the middle of the fight.
Teixeira : It is true that I lost my stamina a little bit in the middle of the fight.
-- Did the fight make you tired?
Teixeira : I did not have any major damage nor any problem. As the fight went on, I realized that I was leading in the fight, and got carried away. Such carelessness could be one of the reasons why I ran out of stamina.
-- Before fighting with MUSASHI, you promised to win by KO, but it turned out to be by decision. Do you think it was because of your carelessness?
Teixeira : I do not think so. Of course, KO is an ideal way of a victory for any fighter. However, I was confident that I could defeat MUSASHI even by decision. I believe winning by decision is by no means bad or wrong. I rather think that it explains my ability to predict or read how my match develops.

I am in a similar situation as Errol Zimmerman.
-- You chose Errol Zimmerman at the drawing.
Teixeira : If I had chosen an empty spot, I could have faced with Peter Aerts or Badr Hari. They are very experienced fighters.
-- Did you want to avoid fighting against them?
Teixeira : I thought they would be too tough for me yet.
-- Then, what made you choose Zimmerman?
Teixeira : He does not have much experience fighting on the K-1 ring. His circumstance is similar to mine.
-- You come to think that you have a solid chance of winning if your opponent has about the same experience as you?
Teixeira : Yes, I see a chance of winning against Zimmerman. Please do not think I underestimate him. There is no doubt that he is a dangerous fighter, but in comparison to the others, I see higher chance for me to move into to the second round by fighting Zimmerman.
-- If you were in a situation to be able to choose anyone out of the seven fighters, whom you think you would have chosen.
Teixeira : I am ready to fight any time with any body. Yet, there was no special person I wanted to choose this time.

I believe in myself that I can be the champion
-- Now, all the match makings has been confirmed. Can you tell us how confident you are in winning the championship?
Teixeira : The only thing I should do is train hard to improve my ability to fight well with the other best 8 fighters.
-- You always keep your own pace.
Teixeira : Ha ha ha. But, I am confident of myself in being the champion already at this point.
-- You are cocky, though very carefull. If you do not KO your opponent, it will be tough physically at the FINAL. Finishing decision like against MUSASI, you use too much stamina in tournament system.
Teixeira : Do not worry about that. I already experienced both one match and tournament in K-1.
-- Do you think you have no problem fighting in tournament system?
Teixeira : No, I have no problem about that. I won the JAPAN GP, I know how to prepare for the FINAL tournament.
-- Don’t you think that there is a big difference in the level of competition between JAPAN GP and WORLD GP?
Teixeira : Sure, they must be different. Yet, fighters should believe in their own victory and not lose self confidence any time.
-- Do you believe that you can win if you have enough confidence?
Teixeira : I do not want to lose to anybody. My training environment is great. I believe in my victory, and, I trust my self at the same time. I will do my best to be a champion at the FINAL by keeping my confidence.

http://www.k-1.co.jp/k-1gp/dtop.htm

chief108
27-10-2008, 16:04
snel een betje zetten dus....

denk dat de bookies daar heel anders over denken namelijk.... :deal:

Tony
27-10-2008, 16:44
een echte optimist :lol:

micha
27-10-2008, 17:35
Zimmerman slaat hem KO

goro
27-10-2008, 17:38
Zimmerman slaat hem KO
niet waar!

micha
27-10-2008, 17:40
let maar op

Illest
27-10-2008, 17:40
Zimmerman slaat hem KO

onzin!:thown:

hij trapt 'm k.o. natuurlijk ;)

dimitri
27-10-2008, 17:52
Texeira is een taaie kerel, maar veel meer ook niet denk ik. Winnen van Musashi is nog iets anders dan tegen echte toppers.

Jarno
27-10-2008, 17:52
Quote:He does not have much experience fighting on the K-1 ring.

:hugegrin:

blackadder
27-10-2008, 18:05
Quote:He does not have much experience fighting on the K-1 ring.

:hugegrin:
Ik denk dat de rest ook niet meer ervaring heeft hoe het is om op een ring te vechten.

goro
27-10-2008, 18:08
tot dat Zimmerman horizontaal ligt door zo een Brazilian kick. En iedereen woooooooh!!!

marcelt
27-10-2008, 18:21
Teixtera gaat neer Goro . Zimmerman was zo goed de laatste keer. Er zijn wel meer GP winnaars die in de finale uiteindelijk een maatje te licht bleken. Ik denk dat Texteira er een van is. Was ook nog niet echt onder de indruk van zijn gevechten tot heden.

goro
27-10-2008, 18:39
Teixtera gaat neer Goro . Zimmerman was zo goed de laatste keer. Er zijn wel meer GP winnaars die in de finale uiteindelijk een maatje te licht bleken. Ik denk dat Texteira er een van is. Was ook nog niet echt onder de indruk van zijn gevechten tot heden.
Ik zet op zijn eerste partij al mijn V-cash in vr teixeira! Jullie gaan jullie broek scheuren!

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=N-VrlC9E-RU

micha
27-10-2008, 18:40
ok dan ga je al je v-cash verliezen

Jarno
27-10-2008, 19:33
Ik zet op zijn eerste partij al mijn V-cash in vr teixeira! Jullie gaan jullie broek scheuren!

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=N-VrlC9E-RU

Zet er dan een goed recept bij voor chili con carne of zo ipv dit filmpje... :hugegrin:

oliebol
27-10-2008, 20:07
leuk dat ie er zelf wel vertrouwen in heeft maar denk dat de k1 finale te hoog gegrepen is voor hem :p

goro
27-10-2008, 22:20
Sorry mensen Zimmerman is een goede vechter maar in de K1 finale: Zimmerman will become flatman. Flat on the ground.

:)Maar als hij er na nog goed traint komt die er nog wel!:)

J_roen
27-10-2008, 23:18
hoe kun je nou ineens denken dat hij gaat winnen van Zimmerman:confused:

ah toch iemand die V-cash op die gast zet.

marcelt
27-10-2008, 23:29
Kyokushin is toch een heel ander spelletje Goro . Errol gaat hem op zijn hoofd slaan :wacko:

27-10-2008, 23:59
taai is ie zeker, maar denk niet dat ie van zimmerman wint. en hij word al zeker geen gp champ.

goro
28-10-2008, 12:48
Kyokushin is toch een heel ander spelletje Goro . Errol gaat hem op zijn hoofd slaan :wacko: :lol:

Francisco filio, Hug, Schilt, Feitosa...
Errol helaas pindakaas.

Peter Aerts ok das klasse appart, Hari maakt ook kans om te winnen van Teixeira. Bonjaski en Le banner ook.

phranq
28-10-2008, 12:50
Wat hebben Filho en Feitosa gepresteerd in de K-1?

Marco
28-10-2008, 12:58

idd niet te vergelijken met de van origine kickboxers, except schilt offcourse..

goro
28-10-2008, 13:02

filho: Gewonnen van, Bonjaski,Ignashov, 2x Aerts (ok injury shin), Leko, Abidi, Ernesto (KO zwaar), Hug
en:
K-1 World GP 2000 in Yokohama Champion
K-1 World GP 2000 3rd Place
K-1 World GP 2001 in Fukuoka Champion
K-1 World GP 2001 Finalist

en Feitosa: heeft verloren van Zimmerman! :)

Il Loco
28-10-2008, 13:04
:lol:

Francisco filio, Hug, Schilt, Feitosa...
Errol helaas pindakaas.

Peter Aerts ok das klasse appart, Hari maakt ook kans om te winnen van Teixeira. Bonjaski en Le banner ook.

Ten eerste noem je daar zelf al 4 mensen die gehakt maken van hem..

En ten tweede gooi je je V-cash uit het raam!;)

goro
28-10-2008, 13:10
Ten eerste noem je daar zelf al 4 mensen die gehakt maken van hem..

En ten tweede gooi je je V-cash uit het raam!;)

Nene, alleen winnen van Zimmerman he. De rest ben ik niet zeker. :)

phranq
28-10-2008, 13:18
filho: Gewonnen van, Bonjaski,Ignashov, 2x Aerts (ok injury shin), Leko, Abidi, Ernesto (KO zwaar), Hug
en:
K-1 World GP 2000 in Yokohama Champion
K-1 World GP 2000 3rd Place
K-1 World GP 2001 in Fukuoka Champion
K-1 World GP 2001 Finalist

en Feitosa: heeft verloren van Zimmerman! :)

Waar is het in hemelsnaam fout met jou gegaan dat je Texeira z'n noten aan het knuffelen bent? Krijg je nog geld van 'm?

goro
28-10-2008, 13:31
Waar is het in hemelsnaam fout met jou gegaan dat je Texeira z'n noten aan het knuffelen bent? Krijg je nog geld van 'm?

haha, kwil jullie alleen V-cash besparen. :)

JeMalleMoer
28-10-2008, 13:50
Sorry mensen Zimmerman is een goede vechter maar in de K1 finale: Zimmerman will become flatman. Flat on the ground.

:)Maar als hij er na nog goed traint komt die er nog wel!:)

Heb je gezien wat hij met feitosa heeft gedaan? Hij heeft feitosa gewoon neergezet als een of andere amateur. Genadeloos klappen gegeven. Denk je dat die andere braziliaan het beter gaat doen dan feitosa?

goro
28-10-2008, 14:09
Denk je dat die andere braziliaan het beter gaat doen dan feitosa?

ja!

Moet toegeven, Zimmerman heeft Feitosa idd goed verslagen.:)

MB667
28-10-2008, 14:13
Ik schat Feitosa hoger in qua kyokushiner in k1 als texeira, dus het lijkt me dat zimmerman texeira ook pakt, maar alles kan in een gevecht.

Eelco
28-10-2008, 14:23
Dat men er hier uberhaupt op ingaat...

dimitri
28-10-2008, 15:40
Strong in this thread the Texeira nuthugger is !

http://blogs.fayobserver.com/faytoz/files/2008/08/yoda.jpg