PDA

View Full Version : Interview Badr Hari

Slome
30-10-2008, 10:46
"I have the best scenario" Badr Hari confident of winning the Champion”

http://www.k-1.co.jp/k-1gp/images/081022/photo01s.jpg (http://www.k-1.co.jp/k-1gp/top05.htm) http://www.k-1.co.jp/k-1gp/images/081022/photo02s.jpg (http://www.k-1.co.jp/k-1gp/top05.htm) http://www.k-1.co.jp/k-1gp/images/081022/photo04s.jpg (http://www.k-1.co.jp/k-1gp/top05.htm)

Badr Hari who is known as "Devil Prince" has beaten Hong-Man Choi in Seoul at the K-1 WGP Final 16, advancing to the FieLDS K-1 WORLD GP 2008 FINAL where he will face non other then 3 time K-1 WGP Champion. Peter Aerts. He will show his true colors in taking on one of the most experienced fighter in K-1!!

I was down, but it was nothing.

-- You defeated Hong-Man Choi, who had a big support from his home country, at the "WGP Final 16" in Seoul. How was the fight?
Badr : It went well. He is a big guy. It made it a little bit hard for me to reach him, but you know. I did what I could do.

-- Was it difficult to fight against him?

Badr : I tried to knock him out in the first two rounds, but he had very strong chin. At one point, I realized that it was almost impossible to get to his jaw.

-- It must be hard to knock out such a tall guy.

Badr : Well, yes. I changed my tactics during the 3rd round to concentrate on his body. I think that became the key to winning the match.

-- He put knocked you down in the 2nd round. Did that affect your fight?

Badr : If a fight has a lot of actions, you have to take a risk, you know. He is very heavy with about 150 kg With heavyweights anyone can be finished with one punch.

-- Yes, we can understand that…

Badr : If you want to fight, you know that you can be taken down or knocked down once in a while. That was one of the things could happen during a fight. So, it was nothing to me.

I will beat Peter before he retires.

-- You could not knock down Hong-Man Choi this time. Is that a problem to you?

Badr : My fans believe that I can make a miracle all the time. Of course, I go for a knock out always but it does not happen in a fight all the time. If my opponent had a normal chin and normal posture, I am sure that I could have knocked out. Well, he was very big.

-- Did you know that Hong-Man Choi never lost his fight by KO except once against Mighty Mo?

Badr : I change my strategy during a fight if necessary. I always do my best. As you know, I always try to knock out my opponent and I tried the same with Hong-Man Choi.

-- We know your spirit very well. By the way, could you please tell us how you feel about fighting Peter Aerts in the up coming K-1 WGP Final?

Badr : I always hoped to fight against Peter and Ernesto before they stop fighting. There would be no chance to fight against Ernesto any more. Peter was always on my list.

-- Are you trying to bring in a new generation?

Badr : The chance to fight with Peter will be probably soon, end of this year or the next year. I want to beat him before I loose the opportunity.

-- Are you saying that you will be able to dominate such an experienced fighter?

Badr : Peter is a good guy and I respect him as a fighter. Yet, he cannot stand my aggression and my speed. I will knock him out in the FINAL.

-- Are you confident that you will win the first match against Peter?

Badr : Of Course, I am. This will be a good chance for me to win the Grand Prix and be the champion.

Jerome asked me at the drawing...

-- Semmy Schilt lost against Peter Aerts at the Final 16 in Seoul. How did you feel about that?

Badr : I was just surprised at the outcome of the fight.

-- Were you expecting Semmy to win?

Badr : No, I did not care which would win. Semmy fought very badly the night. It seems that he was too cautious so that he was stuck a little bit.

-- Did the outcome disappoint you?

Badr : Well, it is going to be a positive for K-1 and for the fans, because more actions will give more excitement in the FINAL. But personally, I did not care which was going to win the fight. Every fighter deserves to win, but, only one can win. This time, Peter won the fight. That is why I will be able to fight Peter at the first match in the FINAL. I feel that it was like fate, since I wanted to fight Peter. I am satisfied with the result of the drawing.

-- Have you ever thought about choosing a spot next to Jerome Le Banner whom you always wanted to fight with?

Badr : To tell you the truth, Jerome came to me before choosing his spot

-- Really?

Badr : Jerome told me "I am going to fight with Remy, is that OK?" I said, "You have to choose what you want to choose. I do not care whom you fight with and whom I fight with". Thus, Jerome went to stand next to Remy and Peter stayed there waiting for me.

-- That is a very interesting story.

Badr : I will be a champion by beating Peter at the first bout, and then Jerome. Don’t you think that is the best scenario for the FINAL?

El Bambino
30-10-2008, 11:19
BAdr doet mij zeer denken aan een MikeTysonen Regilio Tuur. Hun succes is gebaseerd op woede en woede en nog eens woede. Dat zie je ook in hun blik als ze de ring instappen, en ik geloof dat Badr ooit kamioen wordt van de K1, maar deze woede heeft ook een andere kant van de medaille, dat hebben we gezien met Mike tyson en Tuur!

chief108
30-10-2008, 11:35
BAdr doet mij zeer denken aan een MikeTysonen Regilio Tuur. Hun succes is gebaseerd op woede en woede en nog eens woede. Dat zie je ook in hun blik als ze de ring instappen
levert iig wel mooie partijen op

leuk interview trouwens,
thnx

Slome
30-10-2008, 12:20
Badr en Remy in de final.. dat lijkt me echt een killer!!!
Remy op punten!!

A.F.
30-10-2008, 12:23
BAdr doet mij zeer denken aan een MikeTysonen Regilio Tuur. Hun succes is gebaseerd op woede en woede en nog eens woede. Dat zie je ook in hun blik als ze de ring instappen, en ik geloof dat Badr ooit kamioen wordt van de K1, maar deze woede heeft ook een andere kant van de medaille, dat hebben we gezien met Mike tyson en Tuur!

Wat dan?

Gaat Badr straks ook een glas jus d'orange over ze ex leeggooien???

A.F.
30-10-2008, 12:47
Lid van de Prive ? :D

De leesmap

Fish
30-10-2008, 13:20
mooi interview ben benieuwd wat het gaat worden 8 dec

El Bambino
30-10-2008, 14:40
Lid van de Prive ? :D

HAHAHA Dat is een goeie!!!

Bobson
30-10-2008, 15:58
Badr is een vechter van het type ruwe diamant. Met het hart van een knokker, dus voor de juiste trainer een mooi project.

oliebol
30-10-2008, 18:05
leuk interview, dit word denk ik echt het gevecht van de avond

Karel
30-10-2008, 23:44
idd, en daarna maar eens tegen lebanner

Mr 1 Leg
31-10-2008, 09:59
mooi ben benieuwd dit wordt zeker knallen

Garcia
31-10-2008, 10:24
Badr vs Jerome had ik ook wel mooi gevonden ;)

Fight Master
31-10-2008, 12:01
Badr Hari is the next big thing.

Slome
04-11-2008, 18:45
idd, en daarna maar eens tegen lebanner

NEVER, Remy vreet Jerome levend op!!

WAR REMY:twak::thup:

Karel
05-11-2008, 00:08
NEVER, Remy vreet Jerome levend op!!

WAR REMY:twak::thup:

Go NL!

zat ook meer te denken aan na de finales, hij zit er zelf wel op te wachten geloof ik ;)