PDA

View Full Version : Victor Valimaki vs. Rodney Faverus Glunder @ M-1 Challenge 10 today

michaell
26-11-2008, 14:08
Victor Valimaki: "This is my first time in Finland and I am very excited about this opportunity"
We had a chance to ask a few questions to light heavyweight UFC-veteran Victor Valimaki (12-5), who is facing Holland’s Rodney Glunder in an M-1 Challenge superfight in Helsinki, Finland on the coming Wednesday. Victor is a 26-year old full-time fighter and father of two, and he comes from Edmonton, Canada. Victor’s grand parents from his father’s side moved from Finland to Canada after World War II and this is the first time Victor is stepping on the ground of his ancestors.

Q. Who is Victor Valimaki?
A. Victor Valimaki is a person who likes to challenge himself and have fun doing it.

Q. What is your combat sports background?
A. Originally started training in Japanese jiu-jitsu at age 15. I have trained in Brazilian jiu-jitsu, wrestling, Muay Thai and boxing.

Q. Why and when did you start MMA?
A. I started MMA when I was 19. I started, because I am naturally a competitive person and MMA is the perfect sport to test yourself.

http://www.m1mixfight.com/info/interviews/2008/11/26/Victor-Valimaki-pre-M-1-Challenge-10/

payap
26-11-2008, 14:09
Rodney succes vanavond!

Tijd om in Finland eens flink te BOSSE!

The Bulldog
26-11-2008, 14:14
net sms gehad ...hij voelt zich goed en kwam zelfverzekerd over.

Gewoon je ding doen Rodney..

PD_EC
26-11-2008, 15:04
hoop dat rodney gaat slopen en weer de oude wordt