PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving message from Arlovski

De man van 14K
28-11-2008, 12:10
A message to all members of Official Website of Andrei The Pit Bull Arlovski

Hello Everybody,
As we go into a busy holiday season, I just want to take a minute to reflect on things.
Since I came to United States for the first time I did not know much about Thanksgiving. It took me a while to realize the true meaning of this holiday.
As time when on and certain things have happened in my life, both good and bad, I can clearly see everything that I need to be Thankful for. I am very grateful to my Family for the love , support and encouragement they gave me since I was a child. I love them very much and prey for their health everyday.
Over the years I met and became very close with number of truly great people that I consider my Family now. They know who they are. They were there for me in good times and bad, they gave me their love, support, knowledge and comfort when I needed it and a lot of times I did not have anything to give back to them except my love, friendship and loyalty. I am very Thankful for having them in my life and prey God for them and their Families.
Everyday now I have a capability to turn on my computer and connect with tremendous amount of people that motivate and recharge me to do what I do. I am talking about You, my Fans. Over the years your love, support and criticism (Yes, criticism. I am not perfect) guided me to find myself and pushed me to give 100% to be the best I can both in MMA and in Life. Most of You I have never even met in person but without You and Your support I probably would not be able to get to where I am now. I Thank God everyday for the privilege of having all of You in my life.
This Thanksgiving I would like to Thank my Home Country of Belarus where I was born, United States of America and its people for allowing me to come here and pursue my dream, my Family and Friends and People around the world that support and believe in me.
I want to wish ALL of YOU and YOUR FAMILIES a Wonderful Thanksgiving, a lot Health, Love & Prosperity.
God Bless All of You,
Andrei Arlovski
Visit Official Website of Andrei The Pit Bull Arlovski at: http://www.arlovski.com