PDA

View Full Version : Dana White kan wel aardig zijn

Il Loco
16-12-2008, 13:11
Gepikt van MMA underground forums;

We were sitting 2nd row for the Finale and this couple in front if us (1st row) were having a blast. As the show progressed we found out they were from Tucson and they drove up for the weigh ins Friday.

Somehow they ran into Dana at the weigh ins, he gave the the front row tickets. Dana took time out of his time during the TUF finale to come over and make sure they were doing ok.

The guy was telling us they were driving home after the fight and that he and his wife had really just been taken back by hiw nice all the people were at Zuffa and that Dana cared enough to talk to them. Right before the finals some rep from the Palm's comes over to the couple and informs them Dana arranged a room for them and the room and food was on Dana. They were his guest for the night.

The guy gets a lot of shit and has a huge target on his back. He earned my respect and made fans dreams come true.

He did the same thing for a former training partner and his girlfriend. Totally average guy, no connections, and treated like he was important.

It really makes disliking White difficult.

I know it to be fact because I saw him onscreen, and he was sitting next to 2 UFC veterans who received camera time.

Did the same thing to me, actually, for UFC 45. Gave me cageside tickets, backstage, the whole deal. Got to man hug Royce Gracie and bash fists with Tank Abbott. I was exposed to the zen of Evan Tanner and observed Ken Shamrock from afar.

All in all, a great night

Hier de link; http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=1386788&page=1

(lol ik wilde de link plakken komt er ineens een sneeuwvlokje tevoorschijn.http://mixfight.nl/forum/images/seasonal/snow.gifhttp://mixfight.nl/forum/images/seasonal/snow.gifhttp://mixfight.nl/forum/images/seasonal/snow.gif LOL..)

Owja nog wat grappige posts in dezelfde thread over Stankie de hulp coach van Big Nog in TUF, en nog wat andere grappige zooi.

Got to talk to Stankie too. This guy is a character and has some crazy stories. Stankie is a tequila guy. Later on during the main event I was sitting next to Big Nog and I ask him "Why did security just kick Stankie out of the cageside area?." Big Nog says "Stankie is crazy. What else can I say?" Spike TV, get this guy a reality show! Apparently Stankie was allowed to be in the building but not around the cage.. at least during the main event

And a funny moment... some guy just got done taking piss and Stephan Bonnar walks in. He tries to shake Stephan's hand before washing his hands and Stephan says "I'm not falling for that, get out of here."

Hahaha vanaf de 2e pagina ontspoort weer alles;

An old man with leprosy was walking down the road. A crowd gathered around him and started shouting at him. Small children threw rocks at the old man. From out of the crowd strode Dana White. He raised a hand to silence the crowd and reached out to the old man. Dana took the old man's hand into his and there was a blinding flash of light. The light subsided and the old man that stood before them was healed of leprosy. Dana had vanished into thin air.

Praise be unto Dana, healer of lepers

was using the comode at the MGM Grand when I ran out of toilet paper just as things had gotten messy (Bellagio buffet for lunch that day).

Anyway, just as I'm freaking out I notice someone peering over the divider with a fresh roll in his hand. It was Dana!

Cool as hell! He didn't have to do that for me

A.F.
16-12-2008, 16:07
hahahaha

An old man with leprosy was walking down the road. A crowd gathered around him and started shouting at him. Small children threw rocks at the old man. From out of the crowd strode Dana White. He raised a hand to silence the crowd and reached out to the old man. Dana took the old man's hand into his and there was a blinding flash of light. The light subsided and the old man that stood before them was healed of leprosy. Dana had vanished into thin air.

Praise be unto Dana, healer of lepers

edit... wel cool van Dana ... had ik niet verwacht