PDA

View Full Version : Overeem criticizes Cro Cop

RayOmac
23-12-2008, 10:52
Dutchman wants another fight with former policeman

It didn’t take long for Alistair Overeem to make his opinion known about the decision to put Mirko Cro Cop against South Korean Choi Hong Man in Dynamite!! 2008, this coming December 31. Throughout the entire second semester, the two swapped accusations in the press, because of the controversial fight they had in July ending in a no contest after Overeem struck the Croatian below the belt.

Ever since, the Dutchman has been accusing Cro Cop of running from the fight, and his words would strengthen once he realized he won’t be getting his hands on his rival so soon. “It’s like I’ve been saying. He doesn’t want to fight me. Cro Cop has been faking injury since our fight and now he chose not to face me, preferring to fight Choi. He knows very well he doesn’t have a chance against me. I would love if we could fight again, but I really doubt he’ll accept. To me it’s not even an objective anymore. His career is at the very end,” Overeem said to MMAMania.com

Mike Oxhard
23-12-2008, 10:59
Alistair Overeem Is Kind of a Jerk (http://www.mixfight.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=88302)

TOON
23-12-2008, 11:18
overeem is correct!!

Wheelie
23-12-2008, 11:24
Niet weer he, slotje op deze ;)