PDA

View Full Version : Beast of The East Tornooi vechter FLORIN VINTILA

Guytje
07-01-2009, 15:47
BRON: Klashonline.com KlasH - Champions Battlefield - Home (http://www.klashonline.com)

8 man Finalist Florin "The Romanian Sensation" Vintila

24 January, Florin Vintila will enter the final 8.
Time to ask this charismatic fighter to answer
some questions about past and present.
Read all about the Romanian Sensation here.

Interview with Florin Vintila:

KL: Hi Florin, how are you doing lately?
FV: Good man, busy as always, fighting, traveling with my fighters, promoting and of course playing with my baby.

KL: How is your baby doing and how old is she now?
FV: She will be 1 year in December and she’s already boxing with her mother, haha.

KL: Ok, sounds great, what is her name?
FV: Briana Alexandra Vintila

KL: Was it difficult to find a name and why did you choose Briana Alexandra, any particular reason?
FV: Briana is kind of different and Alexandra from my grandfather who died in the same week that she was born.

KL: How is it for you to be a father now?
FV: Is the best thing what can happen man ,i mean, i am a busy guy but every time i can i spend time with her. Is also a new motivation for fighting and working harder.

KL: So, you would say that becoming a father did change you as a person and also as a fighter?
FV: Yes of course man, is a extra motivation for all, and of course you get little distract from parties and nightlife just to be with the baby so that’ s better in all aspects,hehe.

KL: What are you been up to since your fight with Gregor Tredowksi at Beast of The East May 2008 show?

FV: You know is a fight, i would do it again anytime as i was a novice in MMA and he the monster ,and i still knocked hem down, and now that my ground skill better i want that fight again.But i fought twice in Swizerland first e very bad decision so loose and second fight i win 3-0.

KL: You where pretty good in the fight with Tredowski when you got an injury popping up? What was the injury like?
FV: It i s a normal luxation on the shoulder, nothing very bad but still enough not to be good in the MMA clinch, but the main thing was the lack of experience in MMA. Bring him again and i really think the result will be different.

KL: So, MMA is still something you consider for the future?
FV: Without a doubt man, i train every week 3 times submission and MMA, i still think my standing skills are above many MMA fighters so yes, i want to be back in MMA.

KL: Who is your MMA coach/trainer for MMA?
FV: He’s name is Mauro Chueng, he is a black belt jiu jitsu coming from Brazilian Top Team, and he is really incredible man on the floor. Wrestlling i have an ex Olympic wrestler from Russia and standing up i do in my own gym.

KL: So, now, you concentrate on the big challenge coming up, KlasH Champions Battlefield Final in Holland 24 January?
FV: Yes of course, is a big opportunity being invited to this tournament as i feel reborn, with new method of training, build more muscles, new nutrition...i will bring something good you will see.

KL: Witch flag will you be fighting under, Romanian or Portuguese? As you live in Portugal now for many years?
FV: Yes man i have both nationalities but no doubt my heart is Romanian and i will fight for Roumania even that i love Portugal as much we still can not forget our origins.

KL: Where do you live in Portugal?
FV: I leave in Albufeira, just 5 m walk from the beach.

KL: You have your own team there and promotions, tell me something about that?
FV: I have actually some good fighter,3 european champions and about 20 other fighters. We have about 7 gyms and more then 150 students in our team. We promote shows regularly and we even promoted the second Klash event on Eurosport,here in Albufeira.

KL: Any particular fighter we should watch out for now or in future?
FV: You all know Mariana Zueva ,as she one of the best in the world with only 18 years old but of course we have other new talents like the new European Champion Miguel Varela and Eduardo Pandega (who actually made he’s pro-debut in Klash)

KL: Let's get Back to 24 January ? The 8 names are known. Any particular fighter you want to fight first?
FV: Maybe Szucs Barna as last time i really thought was a bad decision so would be a nice opportunity to make it clear. But i willl fight anyone, that’s what fighting is all about no?

KL: Yes, but tournaments are always special so, the draw could be important?
FV: Of course the draw is important but on that level everyone is tuff so i dont care.
FV: Also i think Diender could be a good fight as he is short and i can move good and score points

KL: Ah, so you would like to have Barnabas or Diender is R1?
FV: Yeah would be the best i think ,also Vatnikai is young but i don t know him so better you eat what you know, right?

KL: Haha, ok.

KL: So, let's go true the fightlist, i give you a name and you give me your idea about what you think about the fighter and what this particular fighter will do in the tournament?
FV: Cool

KL: Dave Van De Ploeg?
FV: I don t know him.

KL: Arian Vatnikai?
FV: I never seen him fight, but i see he beat Reis,Barnaba and Elias so he must be a strong guy. Still i think he don t have so much experience but is a name to take in to consideration.

KL: William Diender?
FV: He is a strong guy, he knocked out Drago but i think or he win by ko or he loose on points. Still a very heavy handed fighter.

KL: Khalid Bourdiff?
FV: Don‘t know but i heard he is strong.

KL: Sucs Barnabas?
FV: He is a typical muay thai fighter, strong knees and kicks but bad boxing.

KL: Jose Reis?
FV: Yes he is one of the most difficult, because of he’ s style.

KL: Alviar Lima?
FV: He is the Machine Man of course, for sure one of the most strongest man in the tournament.

KL: And last but not least Florin "The Romanian Sensation" Vintila?
FV: Hehe i think if i am in a good day i can beat anyone in the world, but aren ‘t all fighters think like that?

KL: So, who are the favourites in the tournament?
FV: I think is difficult to say that, and is depend allot from the first picks, you know styles make the fight.

KL: But?
FV: As a very smart Portuguese football player would say “Prognostics only after the match"

KL: Haha, ok

KL: Any messages for your opponents of 24 January?
FV: Don’ t train so hard, get drunk in New Year, haha.

KL: Ok, thanks for your time Florin and check out Klashonline.com KlasH - Champions Battlefield - Home (http://www.klashonline.com) , you will see the favourites of the KlasH Champions Battlefield Tournament popping up in the voting !!!

Meiyo
07-01-2009, 20:26
Voor veel mensen mischien onbekend. Hij heeft eerder in de super leauge, klash en it's showtime trophy gestaan. heeft de laatste tijd meer MMA gedraaid en pakt het mua-thai weer op. Ik ken hem nu al bijna 8 jaar en train regelmatig met hem in Portugal omdat mijn familie daar woont. En neem van mij aan dat hij op de trainingen echt heel sterk is en in de ring echt veel beter kan zijn. Hopelijk gaat dat hem deze keer lukken en zal hij voor spectakel zorgen, ik ben in ieder geval van de partij.

MMAFAN-1122
08-01-2009, 09:46
Goeie vechter....maar gaat het tornooi niet winnen!!!

Guytje
08-01-2009, 13:49
Hij is ieder geval hard aan het trainen voor dit tornooi. Kan zich fulltime op z'n sport concentreren nu en wil echt iets laten zien na z'n verlies vs Tredowski laatst op Beast of The East. Hij wil heel graag een rematch trouwens..Nog zien of dat gebeurd.. Nu eerst het tornooi dus.. Denk dat het tornooi zal inlossen, wordt toptornooi denk ik.

Fr3ddy
08-01-2009, 15:04
Leuk interview!

De man van 14K
08-01-2009, 15:37
Nooit zien knokken maar wel een leuk interview!