PDA

View Full Version : Mayhem Miller terug uit retirement

Jani
12-02-2009, 11:56
dat was te verwachten

Jason “Mayhem” Miller is coming out of retirement and set to headline Kingdom MMA's inaugural show. Kingdom MMA is a new Hawaiian-based promotion headed up by former ICON Sport promoter T. Jay Thompson.

Kingdom MMA’s inaugural show will be at the Blaisdell Arena in Honolulu on March 28.

Miller's opponent comes in the form of former ICON Sport middleweight champion Kala “Kolohe” Hose who apparently cannot wait to meet Miller in combat. Heres a snip of what he had to say in the press release.

“I have already been having dreams of fighting Mr. Miller, He was a great champion. But he gained his fame from the Hawaiian fans and then turned his back on us. He better be ready for a war… Hawaiian style!”

Miller replied:

“Did he really say that about me? Does he remember how I dismantled the other Hawaiian fighters when they put me down,” Miller asked rhetorically. “Maybe he should talk to Egan Inoue or Ron Jhun or Niko Vitale or Mark Moreno? He wants to make me out to be the bad guy? Fine. Bring it Kala.”

Mayhem op sub ,al is die kala Hose echt een keiharde puncher
YouTube - Kala Kolohe Hose- ShoEC KO (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBsej4lDuZk)

dirk5
12-02-2009, 11:59
Miller dmv dance-off.

De man van 14K
12-02-2009, 13:02
Miller goes monkey on his ass.
Goed dat hij weer gaat knokken, hij maakt er een leuke show van!

Garcia
12-02-2009, 18:32
YES!!!
Miller is the man!!

Leuk om die gast terug te zien in de ring!

sikkwitttet
12-02-2009, 18:48
wrom was ie achter de geraniums eigelijk?

chief108
12-02-2009, 19:11
this news made my day.... thnx!!