PDA

View Full Version : BJ Penn calls GSP a roider

A.F.
18-02-2009, 21:29
BJ PENN talks Ken Flo, calls GSP a roider (http://free-mma-video.blogspot.com/2009/02/bj-penn-talks-ken-flo-p-calls-gsp.html)

Penn, the UFC lightweight champ, doesn't seem pleased to find out that Florian will train for his lightweight title shot against "The Prodigy" with GSP in Montreal. Penn said on his radio show that Florian is a turncoat:

Some people thrive on conflict and angst. Is has to be why B.J. Penn continues to throw fresh coals into the stove to stoke the "Grease-Gate" fire. Now not only is Georges St. Pierre and his camp being smeared, Penn has turned his attention to Kenny Florian, who just happens to be his next opponent.

"Oh, that's funny, he's going to tristar? He's the who who tipped us off that GSP was going to be greasing," said Penn. "He actually emailed me and tipped me off."

Florian, who is also a member of the MMA media with his spot on ESPN's MMA live show, denied the accusations:

"I don't even know BJ's email. How or why would I send that information?"

Penn's latest video tries to clarify the email statement:

"Kenny if you're going to call me a liar on stuff I'm going to call you out. You're right it was not an email, you texted someone in the camp and told them that GSP is a big roider and big greaser to watch out for him. Kenny, I'm just calling a spade a spade."

Penn says lots of witnesses saw the alleged text including Penn's boxing coach Jason Parillo. That's pretty serious stuff. Now it's gone from greasing to St. Pierre is the ARod of the UFC. Do you believe Penn or is this just more drama to hype his next fight?

kooivechter
18-02-2009, 21:41
wordt een beetje flauw van die penn.

Il Loco
18-02-2009, 21:42
Ow please BJ stop met janken.

Ik hoop dat Florian hem ontroond en dat BJ de diepte van de divisie in zal duiken, arogant stuk vreten.

Il Loco
18-02-2009, 22:13
De reactie van Florian:

Lightweight contender Kenny Florian responds to BJ Penn's claim that he was sent a warning by Florian about GSP greasing.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah it went from an email, to a text to a friend of the camp. I think next it will be a fax, and then it'll probably be a bird that delivered a telegram to him from a roommate's brother's dog's owner's sister,” Florian laughed.

http://www.fightersonlymagazine.co.uk/news/viewarticle.php?id=1887 (http://www.fightersonlymagazine.co.uk/news/viewarticle.php?id=1887)

Jeru
18-02-2009, 22:24
Tsja soms heb je van die slechte verliezers...

HUNTER
19-02-2009, 00:29
idd een hele slechte verliezer

ik vond m al zwaar irritant maar nu is t over.... fuck bj penn

joost
19-02-2009, 00:37
BJ Penn moet gaan knikkeren!

PD_EC
19-02-2009, 06:59
zo kom je er achter dat penn echt een slechte verliezer is
als ik gsp was zal ik niet meer tegen hem vechten

Christophe
19-02-2009, 08:03
Damn, jammer ... ik was altijd al een fan van BJ en zijn stijl, maar dit is inderdaad echt kinderachtig. :(

chief108
19-02-2009, 08:16
"Yeah it went from an email, to a text to a friend of the camp. I think next it will be a fax, and then it'll probably be a bird that delivered a telegram to him from a roommate's brother's dog's owner's sister,” Florian laughed.
LOL...

maar wat een jankbek die BJ zeg...
sneu

Tony
19-02-2009, 08:59
er van uitgaande dat dit echte berichten zijn (en geen verzinsels van andere jankerds die zulke berichten op internet posten).... Dan is het idd erg kinderachtig van Penn... Minpunten voor hem.

Penn is een topvechter.. maar zijn attitude begint te irriteren.

Maar van de andere kant zou het me ook niet verbazen als deze verhalen maar uit de duim gezogen zijn of opgeblazen zijn... Penn heeft de schijn immers tegen zich.

De man van 14K
19-02-2009, 09:09
Maar van de andere kant zou het me ook niet verbazen als deze verhalen maar uit de duim gezogen zijn of opgeblazen zijn... Penn heeft de schijn immers tegen zich.

x2, Amerikanen zijn ook gewoon een vreemd volk.
Van Hero to Zero na 1 partij.
Zou me niets verbazen als BJ gewoon lekker in Hawaii aan het trainen is terwijl dit soort shit de wereld in geholpen wordt.

Sendur
19-02-2009, 11:23
Fuck ik ben fan van BJ maar na dit gezeur :(

Vind het echt jammer.

nicolas the red
19-02-2009, 12:16
BJ heeft altijd al drama rond z'n gevechten gemaakt, denk dat hij het nodig heeft om gemotiveerd te blijven. plus het maakt de matchen net ietsje leuker. who cares...

A.F.
19-02-2009, 12:26
mijn sig. is al een tijd geleden aangepast

chief108
19-02-2009, 13:09
http://usversusthem.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/98268caution-drama-queen-just-ahead-posters.jpg

A.F.
19-02-2009, 13:13
lol

HUNEBED
19-02-2009, 14:08
http://osmoothie.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/crying-baby-party-56800676.jpg

De man van 14K
19-02-2009, 14:45
Helaas is dat laatste in Nederland ook nog best vaak aan de orde.

eh. ja je heb gelijk.
Dick Vrij met als je wint heb je vrienden :D

dimitri
19-02-2009, 17:16

reps voor Florian